Registered on August 2007, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company LTD is a joint venture between Apollo Hospitals Group, the largest integrated healthcare providers across India and Munich Health, a world leader of health insurance. This insurer aims to bring the coverage of high-quality healthcare services to the common man across the country. That is why it becomes the synonym of quality healthcare insurance plan across the Indian subcontinent. From individual and family plans to group health insurance policies for corporate, this insurance company provides an ample range of health insurance products. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company is keen to provide top-quality services in healthcare by offering a wide array of plans at lowest priced that people from all walks of life can afford. Apart from health insurance products, the extensive products offering of Apollo Munich Insurance in India includes travel insurance and personal accident insurance plans. The motto of this insurer is to provide a hassle-free process to their customers. All insurance products of Apollo Munich are tailor-made to meet the needs of common people.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited always takes pride because of its remarkable figures like policy renewal and claim settlement ratio. More than 80% policyholders of Apollo Munich renew their insurance plans each year. The company takes maximum 15 days on average to settle claims and settles more than 95% of claims within 30 days from the initiation. Customers of this insurer can receive the facility of cashless treatment within 2 hours after intimating the claim. Apollo Munich Health Insurance in India brags positive feedback from more than 85% of customers. The company operates more than 50 offices across India and offers in-house sales force. You can also buy all the general insurance and health insurance products from Apollo Munich online portal. All these facts consider that Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company is one of the best providers in the domain of health insurance in India.
Multiple Awards have been won by Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company.
- ✔Won the Health Insurance Provider Award in 2015 from Financial Planning Corporation and Money Today.
- ✔In 2014, Apollo Munich Health Insurance in India bagged the Health Insurance Provider Award by Hero Cycles’ India Health & Wellness Awards for being the best health insurance provider.
- ✔Innovation of the Year Award in 2014 by the prestigious organization Asia Insurance Awards.
- ✔Won Infosec Maestros Awards in 2014 and 2015.
- ✔In 2014, Fintelekt in the India Insurance Award with Product Innovation Award and also the award for Health Insurance Company of the Year.
The leading insurer Apollo Munich Insurance Co LTD offers a wide range of health insurance products. Apart from health insurance, the company offers Travel Insurance plans and Personal Accident plans. Below are the details of Apollo Munich Insurance policies online.
Medical treatments are very expensive and can easily drain out all your savings if you are not insured, so it is must to have a health insurance policy in order to safeguard your health. Apollo Munich Health Insurance online offers plenty of health insurance products to fulfill the requirements of different sector of people. Following are the health insurance policies provided by Apollo Munich.
- ✔Optima Restore: This Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy is designed for family as well as for individual. This health insurance policy offers restore benefits up to 100 % of Sum Insured after the entire Sum Insured is exhausted
- ✔Optima Vital: It is a top-up insurance plan that pays a lump sum amount for 37 critical illnesses. Policyholders of this plan will get the facility for E-opinion that enables requesting for a second opinion from another medical practitioner and the insurer does provide the same.
- ✔Optima Senior: As the name suggests, this Apollo Munich Health Insurance plan provides coverage for the senior citizens from the age of 61 years onwards. Cumulative bonus and 5 % family discount is available under this mediclaim policy.
- ✔Optima Plus: It is also a top-up policy which covers high-cost hospitalizations treatments expenses. Under this plan, you can choose any of Apollo Munich’s network hospitals across India for cashless treatments.
- ✔Optima Cash: This policy is eligible for anyone between the age of 5 years and 65 years. Dependent children after the age of 91 days can be included in this plan. This Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy offers the daily cash allowance benefit in case of hospitalization and certain day procedures.
- ✔Optima Super: Under this Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy, you will get varied Sum Insured and deductible combinations. Waiver of Deductible Benefit option is there in which you can convert this plan to a fully-fledged Indemnity health policy.
- ✔Easy Health Premium: This policy covers hospitalization costs without any sub-limits or co-pays. Under this plan, you will get Sum Insured up to the maximum of Rs. 50 Lakhs.
- ✔Easy Health Exclusive: This Apollo Munich Health Insurance plan covers hospitalization expenses without any sub-limits or co-pays. It provides Sum Insured up to the maximum of Rs. 5 Lakh and you will also get an additional cover for critical illness.
- ✔Dengue Care: Apollo Munich Health Insurance policies come with diseases specific health plan. This plan provides coverage for Dengue for inpatient and outpatient treatments.
Travel insurance policies offered by Apollo Munich online ensure your economic security and safety during your trip in a foreign land. This plan is designed for individuals, families, senior citizens and also for frequent travelers. However, you should choose any travel insurance plan online as per your requirements. Let’s take a look on Apollo Munich travel insurance policies.
- ✔Easy Travel Insurance Plan for Individual: This plan covers for thefts, illnesses and other unforeseen accident during an abroad trip. This travel insurance policy is available in five variants such as Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Asian Region. The Sum Insured of this travel insurance policy varies between USD 25,000 and USD 5, 00,000.
- ✔Easy Travel Insurance Plan for Family: This policy aims to secure the trip of an entire family. This is available in three variants such as Silver, Bronze and Asian Region. The Sum Insured of this plan ranges between USD 25,000 and USD 1, 00,000. This policy provides coverage for two adults and two children.
- ✔Easy Travel Insurance Plan for Senior Citizen: This plan is applicable for the people aging between 71 and 80 years. It comes in two variants such as Silver and Bronze. The Sum Insured options of the variants of this top travel insurance plan are USD 1,00,000 and USD 50,000 respectively.
- ✔Annual Multi Trip Easy Travel Insurance Plan: This travel insurance online plan from Apollo Munich offers complete protection to those who keep traveling throughout the year. This plan comes with four variants like Platinum, Gold, Silver and Asian Region. The Sum Insured options of the variants of this Apollo Munich travel insurance plan are in the range of USD 25,000 and USD 5, 00,000.
- ✔Travel Insurance Plan for Student: It is designed especially for students. This scheme safeguards students against unexpected mishaps in foreign countries. As per this plan, students can customize their plans according to their university requirements. This Apollo Munich travel insurance scheme comes in four variants like Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. The Sum Insured of this travel insurance plan is in the range of USD 50,000 and USD 500,000.
Personal Accident Insurance
This plan of Apollo Munich Health Insurance in India ensures financial stability for yourself and your family in case of an accident. Following are the details of this Personal Accident Insurance plan.
- ✔Personal Accident Premium Plan: As per this plan of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company, policyholders will get a lump sum amount in case of death, permanent total/temporary disability due to an accident. This policy covers persons between the age group of 91 days to 69 years.
- ✔Personal Accident Standard Plan: The policy can be issued for a period of 1 year. The plan can be purchased for both individual and family floater basis. The family includes spouse, dependent children and dependent parents. Under this plan, you can avail 10% discount if two or more members are covered in a single policy.
If you buy Apollo Munich Health Insurance online, you must consider Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal online. The payment for renewal can be made 60 days prior to the policy expiry date. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company offers 30 days grace period to renew your policy. Renewal premium is calculated based on insured age at the time of renewal. At the time of your Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal, you can choose a different policy with different Sum Insured and also can change policy term. Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal online is easy and convenient. You should follow some simple steps to complete Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal.
- ✔First, you have to log into the website of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited and click on ‘Renew’ tab to initiate Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal.
- ✔Next, you have to enter your policy number and click on ‘Submit’.
- ✔After that, you have to enter details regarding your own-self.
- ✔Thereafter, you will get Apollo Munich Health Insurance quotes for premium and you need to pay it digitally to complete online renewal.
- ✔After paying the premium, you will receive a mail stating the confirmation of Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal online.
Claim Settlement Procedure of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Policies
The most useful feature you need to look for before buying insurance policies is that company’s claim settlement ratio. Apollo Munich Health Insurance has an efficient, simple and transparent claim settlement procedure. According to survey, the insurer has settled more than Rs.2912 crore claims. This insurer ensures that each of its clients gets the maximum benefits whenever a claim is filed against their particular policy. You will need to follow some basic simple steps to register a claim with Apollo Munich. You should also note that the claim procedure for different insurance plans under Apollo Munich is different. But there will be some general steps that will be same for each policy claim procedure.
- ✔To register a claim with Apollo Munich Insurance, you have to inform the company at your earliest. Depending on the type of policy, fill a claim form to provide them some necessary information.
- ✔You can also call at the toll-free number of Apollo Munich to register claim immediately.
- ✔Fill the necessary form with important details, thereafter you will be subjected to inspection by a surveyor send by the company (depending on the policy type).
- ✔Once your claim gets approved by the company, you will receive the compensation as per your Sum Insured within a specific time period.
- ✔You can also read the policy document of Apollo Munich to read further details of claim
- ✔You should inform the insurer at least 48 hrs before for planned hospitalization and for emergency hospitalization, you are required to inform the insurer within 24 hrs.
- ✔Your appointed doctor will fill the form and you are asked for providing the supporting documents.
- ✔Then within 60 minutes, you will get your cashless claim approved.
To register health insurance claim with Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company,
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- National Insurance Company Limited
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- SBI General Insurance Company Limited
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited
- Apollo Munich Insurance Company Limited