Future Generali General Insurance Company Limited is a joint undertaking between the country’s leading retailer Future Group and Generali – an Itali based old global insurance group. The company came into appearance in the year September 2007 with the object of offering retail, commercial, personal and rural insurance solutions to the individuals as well as corporate to help them manage and diminish risks. Future Group is one of India’s leading business houses with multiple businesses straddling the retail space. The company is led by its founder and Group CEO, Mr. Kishore Biyani. Headquartered in Mumbai, this Indian private multinational owns and manages various retail formats such as Big Bazaar, Pantaloons, Central, Home Town, Food Bazaar etc.
Independent since 1831, the Generali Group is an Italian Group came with a strong international presence. Generali is the world’s leading insurers with total premium income exceeding €74 billion in 2015. In the year 2015, Generali was the only insurer included amid the 50 smartest companies of the world by the MIT Technology Review. It is a leading player in the global insurance and financial markets. According to Fortune Global 500, Generali is serving 65 million clients in more than 60 countries and it is one of the world’s largest companies.
The joint venture Future Generali India Insurance Company is supported by a team of experienced professionals focuses in the areas of insurance, finance, accounting, risk management and actuarial services. The Future Generali General Insurance Company also operates the life insurance business under the name of Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Having steadfastly established its credentials in this segment and efficiently leveraging on the skill set of both its JV partners, Future Generali has evolved to become a complete Insurance Solutions Company. It was the first company to launch Mallassurance.
Vision & Mission of Future Generali General Insurance
- ✔The main vision of this company is to actively protect people’s life and enhance their life.
- ✔Future Generali India Insurance plays a proactive role in improving people lives through their insurance policies.
- ✔The company is dedicated towards mitigating and managing risks of individuals and institutions.
- ✔The company is committed to creating value.
- ✔The mission of Future Generali Insurance is to be the first choice of customers by delivering the relevant and accessible insurance solutions.
- ✔They ensure achievement motivated towards better performance.
- ✔This insurer is simple and easy to find and always available at a competitive value for money.
- ✔The main aim is to offer customized insurance protection, advice and service.
Reasons for Choosing Future Generali General Insurance
Country’s leading insurer Future Generali General Insurance stands out because of its customer centric approach. Let’s take a look below to know about why insurance from Future Generali.
- ✔Future Generali Health in-house servicing arm offers fast and easy claims settlement.
- ✔The Company provides around 5,100+ cashless hospitals and over 2,500+ cashless garages across India.
- ✔Future Generali India Insurance Company is committed to provide value added features such as Future Xpress and Future Xpress+.
- ✔This insurer has over 12.6 lakh customers and they settle on an average 2, 10,000 claims every year.
- ✔Future Generali General Insurance presence in 125+ locations across India and around 2,000+ active corporate clients.
- ✔This insurer has various types of general insurance products for all your insurance needs, be it personal, commercial, social or rural insurance.
- ✔Future Generali General Insurance is a significantly large player in niche segments like events, jewelers and film insurance.
- ✔When it comes to products, this insurer provides an outstanding combination of price and innovation.
Future Generali Car Insurance
You can consider your car as your pride and your delightful getaway from the mundane lifestyle. Imagine if something annoying happens to your car? Although behind the wheels, you are a cautious driver, your car’s safety is not only in your hands. Armed with Future Generali car insurance policy, you choose not only a trustworthy insurer but a fast and secure experience for your vehicle. Following coverage are on offer by Future Generali India Insurance
Third- Party Liability Coverage
This Future Generali car insurance policy provides coverage for the liabilities to the third party in case of accidents/mishaps. This plan covers accidental death, physical injury and damage to vehicle and property. It also includes the personal accident coverage for the owner-driver as well.
This policy covers a wide range of scenarios. This comprehensive plan of Future Generali General Insurance provides coverage for natural calamities like floods, typhoon, inundation, cyclone, hurricane, storm and hailstorms, landslides and rockslides, earthquake, explosion fire and manmade disasters like terrorist and malicious activities, strikes and riots, burglary and theft etc.
Personal Accident Coverage
Under Future Generali General Insurance personal accident coverage, you will get the amount ranging from Rs.10, 000 to Rs.2 lakh maximum.
Future Generali Health Insurance
If you get fallen sick, you can keep your financial stress at bay with Future Generali health insurance plans.
Future Health Suraksha
This plan is available for Individual as well as family floater basis. It covers pre and post hospitalization expenses, patient care costs, day care procedures, expenses for the accompanying person and ambulance charges. It comes with a lifetime renewal option. Individuals between the age of 18 and 70 years and children aged 3 months to 25 years can eligible for this plan.
Future Health Surplus
The Health Surplus Plan of Future Generali India Insurance insures against the additional expenses incurred over and beyond a deductible limit. This Surplus health scheme is available on both individual and family floater basis and also has a lifetime renewal option. This insurance plan is available for adults between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
This health insurance policy allows you to meet any expenses pertaining to hospitalization and incidental or associated costs. This scheme provides benefits for ICU stays both in the city of residence or outside and additional convalescence benefits for hospital stays of more than 10 days.
This policy provides coverage for critical illness. It offers a lump sum benefit provided the insured patient survives for more than 28 days from the day of diagnosis and the policy is more than 90 days old. This plan is available for adults between the age group of 18-65 years and has a lifetime renewal option.
Group Health Insurance or Health Total
It is a comprehensive retail healthcare plan and is available on both an individual and family floater basis. The company offers three variants, the Vital, Superior and Premiere plans.
Future Generali Travel Insurance
Are you a frequent traveler? Then Future Generali travel insurance policies can be your great companion on holidays. This insurer offers various types of travel insurance to meet your various travel needs.
Future Travel Suraksha
This Future Travel Suraksha insurance policy provides coverage for overseas travel for the individual as well as family for single and multiple trips. This travel insurance policy protects against unforeseen events such as lost papers, hospitalization, and misplaced luggage etc.
Future Travel Suraksha-Schengen Travel
This policy provides travel insurance for those visiting the Schengen visa countries in Europe. The travel insurance policy offered by Future Generali General Insurance insures travelers against accidents/mishaps such as travel papers lost or misplaced luggage, etc. and that may happen when they are on holidays in any of these countries.
Future Student Suraksha
The plan is designed for the students who are going foreign for studies. Student between the age group of 18 and 35 years can avail this travel insurance policy. The policy covers medical expense, loss of passport, delay or loss of baggage, tuition fees, and many other costs incur while studying in aboard.
Future Generali Personal Accident Insurance
Future Generali Personal Accident Insurance policy enables the dependant members of the insured to maintain with normal life without much financial burden.
This policy protects against any unexpected and unfortunate accidents that may result in serious injuries or even death. This plan is available for people in the age group of 18-70 years and dependent children aged between 5-25 years.
Group Personal Accident
This policy is available for businesses or organizations. You can customize this insurance policy. The customized insurance policy covers all the employees under a single plan. It also provides protection for students studying in an institution. It protects against temporary or permanent disability and even death.
Janata Personal Accident
The Janata Personal Accident Policy of Future Generali General Insurance is available as a group plan and provides coverage for injuries resulting in death or partial or total disablement. It can also include additional covers for hospitalization, hospital cash allowance, repatriation benefits and other such associated expenses.
Future Generali Home Insurance
Future Generali Home Insurance policy provides all-inclusive protection for your biggest investment and protects you from all your associated worries. It covers against fire, burglary and natural calamities, coverage for Baggage, Pedal Cycle, Plate Glass, ATM Cash Withdrawal, Misuse of Credit Card, Veterinary Costs, damages/losses to domestic & electronic appliances, portable equipments like lap tops etc. Armed with Future Generali Home Insurance policy, you can enjoy a disaster free living.
If you want to keep continuation in policy coverage you should set reminders for your Future Generali General Insurance renewal dates so that you never miss your plan’s renewal date. The online renewal process is easy and trouble-free. With just a few mouse clicks, you can renew your Future Generali India Insurance plan. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps to complete the online renewal process.
- ✔To initiate Future Generali General Insurance online renewal process, you have to log into company’s official website.
- ✔Thereafter, select ‘Renew’ tab and enter policy details.
- ✔In the last step, pay the premium digitally for the successful completion of your Future Generali General Insurance renewal online.
- ✔After successful payment of the premium, you will receive renewal confirmation receipt.
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- National Insurance Company Limited
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- SBI General Insurance Company Limited
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited