Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance
In a country like India, spotting an individual with a bike is very common. It’s true that two wheeler rides can offer you more fun than riding any other vehicle. But it’s also true that two wheelers are mainly prone to dangers. Therefore, it should be your first and foremost duty to secure your bike ride by purchasing the best two wheeler insurance policy. And that’s where Reliance General two wheeler insurance comes into action. The quick and easy-to-get Reliance General two wheeler insurance offers both comprehensive and third party covers. With Reliance General bike insurance policy you can ride with pride and joy under excellent service. Make sure you are protected rightly by choosing to buy Reliance General two wheeler insurance.To brief about the background of the company, Reliance General two wheeler insurance is one of the best general insurance companies in India. With a huge customer base, 139 offices, and over 26,587 intermediaries all over India, Reliance General insurance company provides you exclusive insurance solutions and services at your own convenience. Reliance General two wheeler insurance is the perfect choice for the ultimate protection for your motorcycle or scooter so you can enjoy and have peace through worry free bike rides. Two wheeler polices from Reliance General Insurance can be purchased or renewed online without any hassle.
Special Features and Benefits of Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance
A host of unique benefits come with two wheeler policies from Reliance General Insurance. Here are some of the best features and benefits of Reliance General two wheeler insurance policies.
- ✔Reliance General two wheeler insurance offers quick, transparent and hassle-free claim settlement process.
- ✔Reliance General two wheeler policy is also offered for long-term protection. You can gain 3 years of long-term coverage for your two wheeler in just one click online.
- ✔Paperless and hassle-free online renewal option is available under Reliance General Insurance.
- ✔The company lets you renew your expired policy without any mandatory inspection.
- ✔Reliance General bike insurance covers any loss or damage resulting from various Natural and Manmade Calamities under own damage plan.
- ✔Effective and exclusive add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation, Personal Accident Bundle Cover etc are offered with Reliance General two wheeler insurance policies.
- ✔Upto 40% discount on premium is offered by the company.
- ✔ You can repair you vehicle through the cashless garage network of Reliance General Insurance.
- ✔ The company helps their customers’ by providing 24x7 claims and other service assistance.
- ✔ You can easily and instantly buy, renew or get instant quotes on Reliance General two wheeler insurance online.
- ✔ Reliance General bike Insurance offers No Claim Bonus (NCB) to their policyholders for making no claims during a policy term.
Scope of Coverage under Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance
Just like any other motor insurance providers in India, Reliance General Insurance also offers Third Party and Comprehensive plans. If you are wondering what is covered under the two wheeler insurance plans from Reliance General Insurance, read below.
- ✔Reliance General two wheeler insurance covers any damage to the vehicle caused by various means of Natural Calamities such as self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, hurricane, typhoon, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm etc.
- ✔Any loss or damage to the vehicle caused due to various Manmade calamities such as riot, burglary, theft, strike, malicious act, accident through external means, terrorist activity, any damage to the two wheeler while it’s in transit by inland waterway, rail, road, elevator, lift, air etc are covered by Reliance General two wheeler insurance.
- ✔Reliance General third party two wheeler insurance compensates against any damage made to a third party person or their property and any other damage which is legally obligatory in nature.
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Reliance General two wheeler insurance policy renewal will hardly take a few minutes when you do it online. The renewal of Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance must be given equal significance to purchasing one online. It is compulsory that Reliance General two wheeler insurance renewal is completed on time before it expires. Any failure for timely Reliance General two wheeler insurance renewal will cost you to lose the discounts on NCB. Below are the easy and seeps for Reliance General two wheeler policy renewal.
- ✔First log into the official website of Reliance General Insurance Company to renew your two wheeler policy.
- ✔Click on 'Renew Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance' under 'TWO WHEELER' for the renewal of Reliance General bike Insurance online.
- ✔You will be diverted to a new page where you will have to enter your policy details for the initiation of Reliance General bike insurance policy renewal online.
- ✔After that, click ‘Next’. You will be diverted to a new page where you’ll be required to enter necessary personal and vehicle details for Reliance General two wheeler insurance renewal online.
- ✔Now pay the premium as per your policy type for the completion of your Reliance General two wheeler insurance renewal online.
- ✔Once the premium has been paid online, you’ll be done with Reliance General bike insurance policy renewal. You will receive a renewal confirmation mail. You may as well download and save the renewal details for future use.
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Exclusions
Reliance two wheeler insurance policies will not cover any damage or loss to the vehicle and/or its accessories caused by the following:
- ✔Any wear and tear of the bike due to aging is not covered.
- ✔Any damage or loss due to war or nuclear risks.
- ✔Any damage or loss while using the two wheeler for a different purpose than stated under policy limitation agreement.
- ✔Any damage or loss suffered while driving the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating substances like alcohol, drugs etc.
- ✔Loss or damage suffered while driving without a valid driving license.
- ✔Any electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- ✔Damage or loss due to depreciation of the bike's value.
- ✔Compulsory deductibles are excluded from policy.
- ✔Consequential loss or damage is excluded.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
1.What is OD premium and TP premium?
OD premium or own damage premium and TP premium or third party premium are the two essential components of a comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan. Own damage premium is the part of your bike insurance premium which is fixed as per your bike’s Insured Declared Value. Third party premium is the premium that you pay for the coverage of any damages done to a third party vehicle or property.
2. What is NCB on policy?
NCB or No Claim Bonus on a bike insurance policy stands for a discount that is given to the bike insurance policyholders on their policy renewal as a reward for not making any claims during a policy term.
3.What does IDV mean in insurance?
IDV stands for Insured Declared Value which is the maximum Sum Insured fixed by your two wheeler insurance provider against loss or theft of your vehicle.
4. How do you find out how many years no claims bonus you have?
Since it is necessary for two wheeler insurance companies to provide you the proof of your no claim bonus at the end of your policy term, you may find out how many tears no claim bonus you have through the renewal letter they send you or, you can also call your bike insurance provider.
5.How can I claim my bike insurance?
In order to claim your bike insurance, the first and foremost thing you have to do is register your claim by calling or e-mailing your bike insurance provider. After you have notified you bike insurer, a surveyor on behalf of the bike insurance company will verify you claim and thereafter you will be needed to provide necessary documents attached to your claim.