Riding in a motorcycle brings just as much fun as it brings the chances of any unforeseen incident. Two wheeler accidents are not anything new in India. Therefore, every two wheeler owner must buy the best insurance policy to safeguard their journey. IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance provides their customers with excellent monetary cover against physical damage, theft and third-party liability. Two wheeler insurance plans from IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited are accommodated with insurance requirements and are tailored as per your insurance needs. Apart from the motor insurance plans, the company has various other insurance services on offer. IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policies are mainly designed to provide extensive coverage against various risks.
To brief about the background of the company, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is particularly a joint business enterprise between Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) and its associates and Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Group. IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance is highly sought after among the motorcycle or scooter owners in India.
You can acquire a plethora of unique benefits by choosing to buy IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance. Regardless of all the primary services provided by the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance, the company also offers effective and affordable add-on covers, special discounts etc. Here are some of the best benefits offered by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company under two wheeler insurance plans.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio two wheeler policy provides their customers’ access to Zero Depreciation Cover as many times as they would like to.
- ✔The discounts from No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be as high as 50% under IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance policies.
- ✔Offers comprehensive coverage against any damage from natural calamities like earthquake, storm, flood, lightning, landslide etc.
- ✔There are 2000+ network garages registered under IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company to offer cashless service.
- ✔The company offers comprehensive coverage against manmade calamities such as theft, house breaking, burglary, accidental by external damage etc.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance renewal has never been easier since you can renew your policy online as per your convenience.
- ✔Customers’ are provided with 24x7 online claim settlement assistance under IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance.
- ✔You can retrieve instant quotes on your motor insurance policy purchase and renewal online.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio bike Insurance online provides easy and transparent claims settlement assistance all over India.
- ✔The company lets you choose the payment method as per your preferred requirement (online or offline) and enjoy the benefits without any obstruction.
Just like any other motor insurance plan, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company also offers mainly two types of plans under their two wheeler insurance policies: Third Party and Comprehensive. Below is the coverage provided in case of any loss or damage to your vehicle under IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance.
Natural Calamities: IFFCO Tokio bike insurance online covers any damage or loss to the vehicle due to natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, typhoon, inundation, hailstorm, cyclone, fire, lightning or self-ignition, tempest, explosion, storm, hurricane, rockslide, landslide, frost etc.
Manmade Calamities:Any loss or damage to the vehicle due to manmade calamities such as theft, burglary, strike, riot, accident by external means, malicious act, any damage while the vehicle is in transit by rail, road, inland waterway, elevator, lift air etc are covered under IFFCO Tokio two wheeler policy.
Personal Accident Cover:IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance online provides obligatory personal accident cover of Rs. 1 lakh for individual owner/driver of the vehicle insured in case of death or bodily injury due to an accident. Personal accident cover can be opted for pillion rider under the bike insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.
Third Party Liability: IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance takes care of third party legal liability arising due to accidental damages, any permanent injury/death of a person. IFFCO Tokio third party two wheeler insurance also compensates against any damage caused to the property of a third party person.
It would be a mistake to assume that your motor insurance policies will cover all the damages that your vehicle suffers. There are some exclusions, which means the motor insurance policy will not provide any cover under some specific circumstances. Read below to find out what is not covered under IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio bike insurance does not cover any loss, damage, accident, liability sustained, caused or incurred outside the geographical area.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance does not cover any claim coming out of any contractual liability.
- ✔Any loss or damage to the vehicle while it’s being used for other purpose than in accordance with the limitations as to use.
- ✔Damage or loss while the vehicle is being driven by a person other than a driver as mentioned in the driver’s clause.
- ✔Any accidental damage or loss to any property or any expense or loss arising out of any consequential loss.
- ✔Any liability arising from radiation, ionising, or infectivity by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel.
- ✔Any loss of damage to the vehicle due to nuclear weapon materials.
- ✔Damage or loss to the vehicle due to war or war like operations, invasion, hostilities, civil war, mutiny, the act of foreign declaration of war, military exercise, rebellion etc.
- ✔Damage or loss suffered or incurred while the vehicle is being driven without a valid license.
- ✔Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you purchase and forget about the renewal of your IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance, you are likely to suffer for your mistake. IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance renewal must be done within 90 day before the expiration to avail the benefits of NCB. IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance renewal will hardly take a very little time when you do it online. Below is the step by step procedure for IFFCO Tokio two wheeler policy renewal online.
- ✔To renew your IFFCO Tokio bike Insurance online you will have to log into the official portal of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company.
- ✔Under ‘Motor Insurance’ choose ‘Two Wheeler Policy’. Thereafter click on ‘Renew Existing Policy’ for instant IFFCO Tokio two wheeler policy renewal online.
- ✔Then, you will be diverted to a new page. Enter necessary details such as your policy number etc to insatiate IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy renewal.
- ✔You will be diverted to the next page for premium payment. Pay your premium digitally and securely to finalize your IFFCO Tokio bike Insurance online renewal.
- ✔Once the premium has been paid successfully, you will receive the confirmation mail regarding IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance renewal. You can download and save the renewal documents for future use. You’ll be done with IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance policy renewal.
People Also Search For:Two Wheeler Insurance India | Two Wheeler Insurance Companies | Third Party Bike Insurance | New Bike Insurance | Compare Two Wheeler Insurance | Bike Insurance Renewal | Bike Insurance Quote | Bike Insurance Policy | Bike Insurance Plan | Bike Insurance Online | Best Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
1.When can you protect your no claims bonus?
You can protect your no claim bonus by refraining from filing claims for minor repairs or damages of your vehicle.
2.What is the cheapest motorcycle insurance?
Some of the best motorcycle insurance companies that offer cheapest motorcycle insurances are USAA, Erie Insurance, Amica, American Family, GEICO etc.
3.What insurance coverage do I need for a motorcycle?
The third party liability coverage is mandatory for anyone owing a motorcycle. However, you can also opt for comprehensive motorcycle insurance for higher coverage on your bike.
4.What is the difference between third party and comprehensive insurance?
Third party insurance is a liability only coverage that covers the damages to the other vehicles due to an accident in which you were on fault. Third party insurance is mandatory for all vehicles. Any damages done to your own car becomes your own problem when you only have third party insurance.Comprehensive insurance is a motor insurance policy with higher range of coverage that protects your vehicle against theft, accidental damages etc. and covers damages to other cars as well.
5.Why have comprehensive car insurance?
Since third party car insurance covers the damages to other cars, therefore you are responsible for any damages to your own car. But, when you have comprehensive car insurance, you can claim to your motor insurer for your own damages and you don’t have to squeeze out money from your own pocket for repairs. Furthermore, comprehensive car insurance gives added protection for your car and peace of mind since you won’t necessarily pay for expensive repairs resulting from accidents or any other damages