Future Generali is one of the best-selling models sold by the maker. Its body technique and perfunctory specifications permit the manufacturer to object the right market segment. In term of styling, this model commands a second glance. Its chiselled body is vigorous and sturdy and ensures great riding dynamics. The Future Generali is equipped with an expedient feature which makes it a lot more interesting. Both the frontal and back design of the vehicle is compact creates a strong impression. When it comes to performance, the Future Generali delivers great mileage and offers smooth mobility. It is encumbered with compound features that improve the user’s riding experience. With sturdy tyres, comfortable seat and strong engine, the Future Generali (https://www.gibl.in/future-generali-general-insurance/ ) provides a great riding experience. This two-wheeler is also available is various vivacious colours to suit our choice. And it competes with a range of other two-wheelers in the market.Future Generali two wheeler insurance is two type- third party liability and comprehensive coverage
Third party liability coverage compensates only third-party injuries and their property damages. The base premium for third party liability insurance depends on the cubic capacity of your two-wheeler engine. This type of two wheeler insurance is compulsory by law. Comprehensive insurance covers losses or damages to you and your bike as well as protects you against third-party liabilities. It is also bear the financial losses that can occur due to an accident or theft or natural calamities. Comprehensive insurance consists both third party premium and own damage premium.
Add-On Covers For Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance
Personal accident cover-bike accidents are dangerous to both the rider and her co-passenger. Since the injuries are high for both, having a personal accident cover is essential. It ensures against full or partial disability of the co-passenger as well.
Zero depreciation cover- in your regular policy, during the claim, you have to bear depreciation on repair/replacement expenses of plastic, fibre, rubber and glass parts. With this add-on, you profit by not having to pay depreciation on expenses of those parts.
You can compare two wheeler insurance online very easily. You can visit branch offices but this will be very hectic for you. The best way is to download GIBL app and log in to this portal where you can get to see innumerable two wheeler insurance companies with their details service. Search, analyse, compare and choose the best Future Generali two wheeler insurance policies. Go through all the details, if you have any doubt you can contact the office and clear it. Finally, select the best and complete the process by online payment.
- ✔ If you have the necessary details ready, we will have your bike insurance policy quicker than you think.
- ✔No inspection or paperwork will be needed
- ✔ Your two wheeler insurance purchase, renewal and claim process online effortless
- ✔ Two wheeler insurance will take very few minutes and you can enjoy your ride immediately.
- ✔ Compare plans from top market providers
- ✔ Save money through comparison and choosing the one that suits you most
- ✔ Get assistance from the branch office
After selection of your Future Generali two wheeler insurance company, you have to enter some details to purchase two wheeler insurance like
- ✔ Registration number
- ✔ Engine number
- ✔ Chassis number
- ✔ Previous policy number
- ✔Vehicle manufacturing date
- ✔Date and city of purchase
- ✔ owner contact details like address, phone number and email id
- ✔You should always have a copy of your vehicle’s r RC book
Factors that affect/ reduce your Future Generali two wheeler insurance premium quote are-
- ✔ Insured Declared Value or IDV which is the current market value of the vehicle
- ✔ Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- ✔ Place of registration
- ✔ Type of model
- ✔ Age of the vehicle
- ✔Type of cover- whether you want third party cover or comprehensive cover
- ✔Add-on covers chosen by you
- ✔ IDV cubic capacity of the vehicle
- ✔ Zone of registration
- ✔Age of vehicle
If your Future Generali two wheeler insurance policy got expired, you can renew the policy by making an online payment. Your inspection ID will be generated and post satisfactory inspection and recommendation by survey or your policy will be issued. Go to the company website and click on the renewal option. You will be instructed by the company’s criteria and follow as it is. You can do it offline also means you have to visit the branch. But online is better and easy. And lastly, finish it by online payment and once again enjoy the service
- ✔ Renewal process will be without inspection and documentation
- ✔Fine no extra charges
- ✔ Quick policy issuance
- ✔Complete the process by online payment and enjoy the service
There are some other contingencies which are excluded under Future Generali two wheeler insurance policies like
- ✔Not having a valid driving licence
- ✔ Influenced by intoxicating liquor/drugs
- ✔ Accident taking place beyond geographical limits
- ✔ If the bike is used for unlawful purposes
- ✔ Electrical/mechanical breakdowns
Renewal Procedure for Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance
Future Generali two wheeler insurance can be done online by the registered policyholder. It is also an easy, simple, time-saving process
- ✔ Log in to e-portal or the particular company’s website, from which you have bought your two wheeler insurance policy
- ✔ Click the renew tab and enter your policy number and date of birth
- ✔Select the payment option-net banking or credit/debit card
- ✔ Once you have been informed that the payment is successfully done,
- ✔ Take a printout of the premium deposit receipt.
- ✔ Renew your Future Generali two wheeler insurance policy by mobile.
Purchasing Online Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance
For purchasing online Future Generali two wheeler insurance go to GIBL portal and you can get a vast number of two wheeler insurance companies with their service. You must Submit some documents at the time of login:
- ✔ Name and contact details of the insured
- ✔Policy number of motor insurance
- ✔Full address of the location where the loss has occurred
- ✔Bike registration number
- ✔ And do it with online payment which you can do by debit card or credit card or net banking or digital banking.
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- National Insurance Company Limited
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd
- SBI General Insurance Company Limited
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited
- Apollo Munich Insurance Company Limited