According to the motor vehicle act, 1988 it is mandatory for all two-wheeler holders to have a valid insurance policy. Apart from that, you should get your vehicle insured because it saves you from any kind of financial loss caused due to accident, damage or theft of your bike. Besides, insurance covers the safety of the co-passengers, someone else’s property and pedestrians too. Two wheeler insurance is also essential because nowadays due to the immense traffic on the roads any unfortunate incident can take place anywhere anytime. So you must be prepared to face any economic challenge.
There are two types of Bajaj Chetak two wheeler insurance policy third party liabilities and comprehensive insurance
- ✔Third party policy looks after you against losses, which transpire due to any physical wound or death to a third party individual or any damage to that person’s possessions. Also legally it is compulsory to own third-party policy insurance.
- ✔The comprehensive policy protects you against losses caused to you, your co-passenger and your vehicle in addition to third-party coverage.
The leading advantage an online platform presents you is the talent to make any purchase verdict in a simple and convenient approach. Since most insurance companies now offer this provision; it is very easy to compare costs and attributes of all the policies. You can even compute your two-wheeler policy premium online and get an apparent picture of the kind of expenses involved in buying your insurance plan. Payment option has also become easier through net banking or digital or credit card. Not only this, online insurance portals offer facilities like renewal reminders and tracking, which make your life a lot easier.
- ✔Registration number
- ✔Engine number
- ✔Chassis number
- ✔Previous policy number
- ✔Vehicle manufacturing date
- ✔Date and city of purchase
- ✔Owner contact details like address, phone number and email id
- ✔You should always have a copy of your vehicle’s RC book
Factors that affect/ reduce your Bajaj Chetak two wheeler insurance premium quote are
- ✔Insured Declared Value or IDV which is the current market value of the vehicle
- ✔Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- ✔Place of registration
- ✔Type of model
- ✔Age of the vehicle
- ✔Type of cover- whether you want third party cover or comprehensive cover
- ✔Add-on covers chosen by you
If your Bajaj Chetak two wheeler insurance policy got expired, you can renew the policy by making an online payment. Your inspection ID will be generated and post satisfactory inspection and recommendation by survey or your policy will be issued. Go to the company website and click on renewal option. You will be instructed by the company’s criteria and follow as it is. You can do it offline also means you have to visit the branch. But online is better and easy. And lastly, finish it by online payment and once again enjoy the service.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance