Nowadays two wheelers have become a genuine part of our lives. Whether it’s for commuting purpose or leisure time or, for showing off, two wheelers have certainly fulfilled the desires of common Indians in terms of having own vehicle for transportation in an affordable way. But, any unforeseen accident or occurrence can bring chills down your spine. Well, that’s where United India two wheeler insurance plans are likely to give you a helping hand for the protection of your motorcycle, bike or scooter. The policies offered by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) for motorcycle and scooters are very much in demand. Being a public sector general insurance company, United India Insurance ranks 2nd in the country in terms of gross premium collected.
United India two wheeler insurance policies are available in both third party and comprehensive coverage options, just like any other motor insurance plans. Despite the type of policy you opt for your bike, all United India two wheeler insurance policies can be renewed or purchased through the company’s online portal without any hassle.
Some of the best features and benefits of two wheeler policies by United India Insurance Company comprises of the followings.
- ✔United India two wheeler Insurance offers special discount in the form of No Claim Bonus, the discount of which ranges between 20% to 50% on the policy renewal premium.
- ✔United India bike insurance policy provides fundamental two wheeler insurance protection along with personal accident cover for a sum of Rs.1 lakh for the co-passenger.
- ✔You can easily buy or renew United India two wheeler insurance online through the portal of the company. You can get instant quotes for your vehicle as well.
- ✔United India insurance offers extension of geographical area in exchange of an additional payment of Rs. 500/-.
- ✔Provides effective and affordable additional covers such as NIL Depreciation on extra premium to cover the entire value of the parts of your vehicle in case of damages.
- ✔United India bike insurance online takes care of all the legal liabilities in case of any damages to a third party person.
- ✔The company has a very competent team of problem solvers who are dedicated to provide the best customer services 24/7.
- ✔United India Insurance policy for two wheeler offers definite compensation if your two wheeler gets robbed or damaged due to an accident
- ✔Considerably quick and transparent claim settlement process is provided by the United India two wheeler policy.
The United India Insurance Company Limited in general offers two types of plans under their two wheeler insurance: Third Party and Comprehensive.
Third Party Liability Cover: As evident by its the name, this plan covers any legal liability to a third party person in the event of any Death/Injury/Property Damage caused by your vehicle. The plan covers the following risks.
- ✔Injury or Death of Third Party
- ✔The policy pays for Third Party Property Damages upto a certain amount.
Package or Comprehensive Cover: This is the best United India two wheeler insurance plan given that it covers both third party liability and own damage. On the other hand, this package plan also offers personal accident cover to owner driver. This plan covers the following risks.
- ✔Covers Accident by External Means such as Self Ignition, Explosion, Fire, Lightning etc.
- ✔Coverage against Burglary, Theft, Housebreaking.
- ✔Covers vehicle damages during transit by Rail, Road, Air, Life, Inland Waterway
- ✔Natural Calamities such as Earthquake, Flood, Rockslide, Landslide, Storm, Cyclone etc.
- ✔Manmade Calamities such as Strikes, Riots, Terrorist Acts, and any other Malicious Activities.
As you buy United India two wheeler insurance online, you can carry out the United India two wheeler insurance renewal procedure the same way without any hassle. The process will merely take a few minutes for United India bike insurance policy renewal. Make sure you renew your United India bike insurance online before it expires to keep enjoying the services without any break. Below are the steps to renew your United India bike insurance online.
- ✔Just visit the official online portal of United India Insurance Company Limited for instant United India insurance two wheeler policy renewal. United India two wheeler policy renewal can be done from a trusted insurance broking portal as well.
- ✔Click on ‘Renew Now’ tab to initiate your United India two wheeler insurance renewal process.
- ✔After that, chose you policy type and enter your policy number for instant United India two wheeler insurance renewal online.
- ✔Then you will have to provide some more of your personal details and pay the premium online to finalize your Bajaj Allianz bike insurance renewal online.Thereafter, you will be diverted to the premium payment page for your bike insurance. To finalize your United India two wheeler insurance renewal online, you will have to pay the premium amount digitally by following on-screen instructions.
- ✔After you are done with premium payment, you will receive a confirmation mail in your registered mail id. You can also download and save your United India two wheeler insurance renewal details for further use.
If you buy United India two wheeler Insurance, there’s no guarantee that it will protect your two wheeler against all types of unfortunate circumstance. Like various other motor insurance policies, United India bike insurance online also have some exclusions. These exclusions mean the plan will not provide any coverage at any cost under the following specified circumstance.
- ✔Any damage suffered by a person driving without a valid driving license.
- ✔Contractual liability is not covered.
- ✔War perils, nuclear perils and drunken driving.
- ✔Claims arising outside of the geographical area specified as per the policy.
- ✔Consequential loss Depreciation Wear and tear electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- ✔Any damage suffered while driving the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating substances like drugs or alcohol.
- ✔Any loss or damages while the vehicle is being used to any different purpose than what is stated in the policy.
- ✔Demo 4
People Also Search For:Two Wheeler Insurance India | Two Wheeler Insurance Companies | Third Party Bike Insurance | New Bike Insurance | Compare Two Wheeler Insurance | Bike Insurance Renewal | Bike Insurance Quote | Bike Insurance Policy | Bike Insurance Plan | Bike Insurance Online | Best Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
1. Why should I insure my two wheeler if I don’t want to?
You must consider insuring your two-wheeler even if you don’t want to and there are many reasons why you should do it.
Firstly, third party insurance is mandatory for any vehicles, be it a car or a two wheeler, for anyone to drive it on road or any other public places. Hence, you’ll have to insure your two wheeler whether you want it or not.
Secondly, you must opt for a comprehensive two wheeler insurance since it will protect your two-wheeler against any damages, theft or loss as well as give you the third party coverage.
Lastly, you can’t predict an accident since they happen unexpectedly. So in order to safeguard the life of yours and your two wheeler against any damages, it is important that you insure your two wheeler even if you are reluctant to do it.
2. What is the procedure for two wheeler ownership transfer if seller does not have insurance documents?
✔In such cases where you want to transfer two wheeler ownership when seller does not have insurance documents, you can buy a new two wheeler insurance if the name of the owner mentioned in the RC book has been changed.
✔And if it is other way round, if the name mentioned in the RC book has not been changed, you will be required to pay Rs- 50/- as a transfer fee along with the below mentioned documents for two wheeler insurance transfer.
✔New copy of the registration certificate/form 29.
✔New application form.
✔Inspection Report (to be obtained from the insurance company).
✔Old policy documents.
✔No Claims Bonus difference amount.
3. What is full coverage insurance on a Bike?
Full coverage insurance on a Bike gives protection against the damage, loss, theft etc. of your own motorcycle and also gives protection against bodily injuries and third party damages to other’s vehicles or properties in the event where you are at-fault.