Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Overview
Two Wheelers have become a common means of transport for all Indian citizens. Given that the Indian roads are full of danger and two wheelers are most likely prone to accidents, a good motor insurance policy is a must to secure your journey. Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler insurance being a leading insurance provider in the Indian market offers you ultimate protection and coverage on your motorbike or scooter. To brief about the background of the company, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE.
The two wheeler plans from Bajaj Allianz Insurance are designed to cover various risks that could take place anytime. Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance policies can now be acquired with options to cover your vehicle for up to 3 years if you choose the package or comprehensive plan. Bajaj Allianz general insurance company limited has a variety of services on offer, from health to travel to motor and two wheeler policies. Now let’s talk about the special features and benefits that come with Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance policy. These policies can be purchased or renewed online.
Special Features and Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
You can gain a number of special advantages if you choose to buy Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance. Following are some of the best benefits of Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance policies.
- ✔You can easily buy or renew your Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance policy online for your bike or scooter in a few easy steps. Bajaj Allianz two wheeler policy lets you transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonus (NCB) as in discount from any other insurance provider in India.
- ✔You can avail 24x7 telephonic services for claims support and any other assistance throughout the year as a benefit of Bajaj Allianz bike insurance.
- ✔Bajaj Allianz General Insurance provides instant claim assistance and free SMS updates on your claim status through their 24x7 call centre services.
- ✔Bajaj Allianz bike Insurance provides total protection for your bike or scooter against any bodily damage, third party legal liability and theft.
- ✔Optional personal accident covers available for pillion riders / unnamed hirers with Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance policy.
- ✔Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler insurance online provides its customers with hassle-free inspection process thus offering them a superior service standard.
What Does Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Cover?
Just like various other motor insurance policies available in India, Bajaj Allianz bike insurance online basically has two types of coverage options: Third Party and Package or Comprehensive.
Third Party Cover:
This motor insurance plan gives you protection against any legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death, and damage caused to the property of a third party person involving your vehicle. Bajaj Allianz third party two wheeler insurance covers the following risks.
- ✔Injury or Death of Third Party.
- ✔Compensates against Third Party Property Damage upto a certain amount.
Comprehensive or Package Cover:
This is the best cover for the protection of your two wheeler since it takes care of the legal liability and your own damage as well. The comprehensive plan covers the following risks.
- Any Damage or Loss Due to Natural Calamities: Bajaj Allianz bike Insurance covers fire, self-ignition, explosion, lightning, flood, earthquake, hurricane, typhoon, tempest, frost, storm, inundation, hailstorm, cyclone, landslide, and rockslide.
- Any Damage or Loss Due to Man-made Calamities: Bajaj Allianz two wheeler policy covers theft, burglary, strike, riot, malicious act, terrorist activity, accident by external means, any damage due to transit by rail, road, elevator, lift, inland waterway, air etc.
- Personal Accident Cover: Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurance provides coverage of Rs. 1 lakh for the owner driver of the vehicle while travelling or driving and mounting or dismounting the two wheeler.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Just like the purchase of Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance online, the renewal of Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance has the same significance. In the modern age of technology, Bajaj Allianz bike insurance policy renewal will take a few minutes. In addition, you can retrieve instant Bajaj Allianz motor insurance quotes online as well. Do make sure that your Bajaj Allianz bike insurance policy renewal is done on time before the expiry to keep enjoying the benefits of your two wheeler policy. Here’s the brief step by step procedure for Bajaj Allianz two wheeler policy renewal.
- ✔Log into the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited for easy and instant renewal of your Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance.
- ✔The next step to Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance policy renewal is to choose the type of insurance you want to renew.
- ✔After that, enter necessary details regarding your policy and vehicle for instant Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance renewal online.
- ✔After you have entered the necessary details, you will have to click on ‘Get a Quote’ option to proceed to the next step of Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance renewal.
- ✔Then you will have to provide some more of your personal details and pay the premium online to finalize your Bajaj Allianz bike insurance renewal online.
- ✔After you have paid your premium online, you will receive a soft copy confirming Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance renewal in your registered mail id. You can also download and save the renewal details of Bajaj Allianz insurance for future use.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Exclusions
- ✔Normal wear, tear and general ageing of the vehicle are not covered.
- ✔Doesn't cover any mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- ✔Vehicles being used for any other purpose than in accordance with limitations as to use.
- ✔Damage or loss to/by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license.
- ✔Damage or loss to/by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating substances such as drugs or liquor.
People Also Search For:Two Wheeler Insurance India | Two Wheeler Insurance Companies | Third Party Bike Insurance | New Bike Insurance | Compare Two Wheeler Insurance | Bike Insurance Renewal | Bike Insurance Quote | Bike Insurance Policy | Bike Insurance Plan | Bike Insurance Online | Best Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
1. Can you drive a car with no insurance?
No, you can’t drive a car without insurance. It is mandatory to have at least third party car insurance before you drive your vehicle on road. You can face legal charges when you are caught driving a car without any insurance.
2. Can you get insurance on a car that is not in your name?
When the vehicle is registered under someone else’s name, it can be hard and difficult to get the car insurance on your name. It is required by most auto insurance providers in India that you own the vehicle of which you want to get the insurance for.
3. Can I insure a car that is in my son's name?
If the car your son drives is official on his name, you need to check with your auto insurance provider whether they can provide coverage on your car insurance policy. Most car insurance companies will require your son to have the insurance on his name.
4. Can you get car insurance if the car is in someone else's name?
You can get a car insurance if the car is in someone else’s name but you have to tell the car insurance provider that you are not the registered owner of the car when applying. Some car insurance providers will offer you coverage as the main driver when you are a registered keeper of the car. You should shop around and go through the car insurance policy documents before applying.
5. Can you finance a car with someone else's insurance?
It can be a difficult job to finance a car with someone else’s insurance since most car insurance companies will require you to be on the insurance as well. However, you can’t finance a car with someone else’s insurance if you do not have a valid license.