Two wheeler is used by almost anyone as a means of transportation in a country like India. New India two wheeler insurance policies cover all types of scooters and motorcycles plying on the road. To talk about the background, the New India Assurance Company Limited is one of India’s largest general insurance companies. The company provides various services nationwide. Moreover, New India Assurance operates 9 countries worldwide. New India two wheeler insurance plans cover third party damage, own damage, and personal accident for owner-driver and co-passenger. You can easily buy or renew New India two wheeler Insurance online from the official portal of the company. Apart from the coverage options that come with the plans, New India two wheeler insurance policies are offered with effective additional add-on covers with an extra premium amount.
New India Assurance two wheeler insurance comes packed with a plethora of exclusive benefits. You can certainly be a gainer by opting for two wheeler insurance policies by New India Insurance. Below are some of the best features and benefits of New India bike Insurance policy.
- ✔New India Assurance Two wheeler Insurance provides excellent customer service to their policy holders.
- ✔New India Assurance Company maintains a good record for quick and transparent claim settlement.
- ✔The company provides third-party cover in case of death or injury of a third-party, property damage to the third-party up to Rs.1 lakh and personal accident cover for the owner-driver
- ✔Quick and hassle-free claim settlement process is offered by the company.
- ✔New India bike Insurance online surefire reimbursement in case your two wheeler gets robbed or damaged due to an accident.
- ✔New India Assurance bike insurance online offers No Claim Bonus as a discount on the policy renewal. This discount ranges from 20% to 50%, depending upon the type of vehicle you have and the number of claim-free years.
- ✔New India two wheeler insurance provides basic protection along with personal accident cover for an amount of Rs.1 lakh for the co-passenger.
- ✔The New India Assurance Company Limited has a widespread network of cashless garages.
- ✔This Company provides 24/7 claim assistance through a dedicated team specialized in assuring efficient claim settlement.
- ✔Provides easy, stress-free and composed surveillance by the inspection team.
- ✔The company lets their customers renew or buy New India two wheeler Insurance online instantly.
There are two types of coverage available namely Third-party Liability and Comprehensive Policy.
Third Party Liability: This two wheeler insurance plan takes care of the legal liability in case of an accident involving your vehicle. The policy will cover your legal liability and pay compensation as per policy limits. The policy covers the following risks.
- ✔Death or bodily injury to a third party person.
- ✔Compensation paid against damage to a third party property.
Comprehensive or Package Policy: The comprehensive plan is at its best since it takes care of the legal liability and own damage as well. The policy covers the following risks.
- ✔Protection against Fire, lightning, explosion, self-ignition etc.
- ✔Housebreaking, Burglary or theft.
- ✔Riot and Strike.
- ✔Any Malicious Act.
- ✔Terrorist Act.
- ✔Protection against Earthquake Damage.
- ✔Protection against various Natural Calamities such as Typhoon, Flood, Tempest, Hurricane, Storm, Cyclone, Inundation, Hailstorm etc.
- ✔Accident due to external means.
- ✔Damage due to transit by road, lift, elevator, inland waterway, air etc.
- ✔Any damages due to landslide/Rockslide.
You should consider New India two wheeler insurance renewal with the same amount of significance you give when you purchase New India two wheeler insurance policy online. It’s important to renew your New India bike insurance policy before expiration to keep protection on your two wheeler intact. The process for New India two wheeler insurance Policy Renewal online will hardly take a few minutes from your precious time. You can opt for long term protection for your bike when you go for New India two wheeler insurance renewal. Follow the steps below to have a clear understanding of New India bike insurance policy renewal.
- ✔Log into the official portal of New India Assurance Company for the renewal of New India two wheeler insurance online.
- ✔Click on ‘Products’ tab and then choose ‘Motor’ menu and thereafter click on ‘Buy Online’ beside ‘Two Wheeler’ option menu.
- ✔You will be diverted to another page where you will have two options. Choose ‘Renew existing policy from any insurer’ from them for your New India two wheeler policy renewal.
- ✔You will have to fill an online form by entering necessary and correct details regarding your vehicle, previous insurance policy etc. for the completion of New India two wheeler insurance renewal.
- ✔After filling the form, you will have to submit it and thereafter make an online payment of your premium for the renewal of New India bike insurance online.
- ✔Pay the premium digitally; you will receive a renewal confirmation mail in your registered mail id. You can also download and save the renewal receipt for New India Assurance bike insurance online for future use.
Like many other motor insurance plans, New India bike Insurance also does have some exclusions. Auto insurance exclusions mean the plan you choose will not provide any coverage for some types of risks. Below are the exclusions on two wheeler insurance plans by New India insurance.
- ✔Consequential loss or damages.
- ✔Wear and tear, breakdowns.
- ✔Any loss or damages while driving with an invalid driving license or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- ✔Any loss or damage due to war, civil war, military operation etc.
- ✔Claims arising out of contractual liability.
- ✔Using your vehicle for a purpose than in accordance with `limitations as to use'
Apart from the coverage, New India two wheeler insurance plans can be extended as per your preferences. It will take you a very small time to get two wheeler quotes online from New India Assurance Company Limited.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
1. Can a motorcycle be insured under a different name?
Yes, a motorcycle can be insured under a different name but that person has to be there in person while buying motorcycle insurance. You will also have to make sure that the person on whose name the motorcycle insurance is taken is a responsible rider and has good driving records.
2. Can I insure a motorcycle that is in my son's name?
Yes, you can insure a motorcycle that is in your son’s name, but you will have to tell the motorcycle insurance provider that you are not the registered keeper of the motorcycle when you apply for motor insurance.
3. Can you finance a car and insure it in someone else's name?
It can be difficult for you to finance a car and insure it in someone else’s name since you are the registered owner and therefore the other person on whose name you want to insure the car do not have insurable interest in that vehicle.
4. What is an NCD in insurance?
NCD is known as No Claim Discount or No Claim Bonus which a vehicle insurance policyholder can accumulate by not making a claim during a policy term, and the no claim discount can help to reduce the premium of motor insurance.
5. What is the meaning of NCD?
NCD means No Claim Discount or No Claim Bonus which is offered by the vehicle insurance companies to their policyholders as a discounted reward to lower their premium for not making any claims during a policy term.