Motor insurance gives security to the two-wheeler holder against damages to his/her vehicle, pays for any third party liability concluded as per law against the owner of the vehicle. Third party insurance is a constitutional obligation. The owner of the motor vehicle is with authorization legally responsible for any injury or damage to third party life or belongings caused by or arising out of the use of the vehicle in a public place. Driving a motor vehicle without insurance in public is a punishable offence in terms of the motor vehicle act, 1988.
Bajaj CT 100 two-wheeler has some specifications like engine, performance and fuel economy, transmission, brakes, chassis and suspension, tyres and wheels, dimensions, electrical, warranty, service cost. Besides this two-wheeler has also some features like starting, wheels type, tyre type, digital fuel indicator, standard warranty, ABS, headlamp, tachometer, low fuel warning lamp, pilot lamps, LED taillights, projector head digit, body graphics, trip meter, clock, speedometer, pass switch, distance to empty, stand alarm, passenger backrest, step-up seat, passenger footrest, carry hook, under seat storage and standard warranty.
- ✔Third party insurance policy wraps the third person who has been injured in an accident involving you and your car. The policy doesn’t offer any undeviating advantage to the insured. According to per Insurance Regulatory and Development of India (IRDAI), no insurer can refuse to underwrite third party insurance.
- ✔Comprehensive insurance cover is an add-on to the third party insurance plan and defends the proprietor from financial losses caused by damage or stealing of the insured vehicle. Besides, ensuring the vehicle, it also provides third-party coverage.
The damages to the vehicle due to the following perils are usually covered under Bajaj CT 100 two wheeler insurance policies like fire, explosion, self-ignition, lightning, burglary, and housebreaking. Theft, riot and strike, earthquake, storm, flood, hurricane, tempest, inundation, hailstorm, frost, accidental external means, malicious act, terrorism, transit by rail/road, inland waterways, lift, elevator or air and landslide or rock slide.
There are some other contingencies which are excluded under Bajaj CT 100 two wheeler insurance policies like:
- ✔Not having a valid driving licence
- ✔Influenced by intoxicating liquor/drugs
- ✔Accident taking place beyond geographical limits
- ✔If the bike is used for unlawful purposes
- ✔Electrical/mechanical breakdowns
- ✔IDV of the vehicle
- ✔Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- ✔Zone of registration
- ✔Age of vehicle
- ✔Compare plans from top market providers.
- ✔Save money through comparison simultaneously and choosing the one that suits you the most.
- ✔Get assistance from the branch office.
If your Bajaj CT 100 two wheeler insurance times is over you can also renew it online. Here also you must provide some benefits like:
- ✔Renewal process will be without inspection and documentation
- ✔Fine no extra charges
- ✔Quick policy issuance.
- ✔Complete the process by online payment and enjoy the service.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance