Two wheeler insurance is basically a means to protect your bike from an industrial accident, stealing and natural calamities. The proprietor of the two-wheeler will obtain an insurance policy from an insurance company. The insurance company suggests fiscal protection to the policyholder in the occurrence of several happenings involving the insured vehicle. This also includes in-transit damages, and third-party liability claims for pasting of life, injuries, and possessions damage. In return, the policyholder pays a premium to the insurance company.
Bajaj Priya Two-wheeler Company offers two types of insurance-
- ✔Liability only insurance
- ✔Comprehensive insurance
Bajaj Priya two-wheeler liability only insurance envelops the official cost arising out of spoil resulting in private injury, assets damage or death to a third party due to the insured motor vehicle. According to the name, liability only insurance gives insurance coverage, in case of damage caused by the insured vehicle to a third party. Third party insurance is obligatory under Indian law and all two-wheelers are required to have this form of insurance.
- ✔Cashless claim facility
- ✔Premium discounts
- ✔Online policy renewal
- ✔Coverage for accidents
- ✔Customer support
- ✔Purchase and renew your two-wheeler online
- ✔50%of existing NO Claim Bonus can be transferred from any two-wheeler insurer
- ✔Round the clock customer care support over telephone, email or more
- ✔24x7 claim assistance and SMS update facilities
- ✔High service standards and hassle-free claim settlement and vehicle inspection process.
- ✔Third party liability
- ✔Personal accident cover
- ✔Damage or loss of the two-wheeler due to man-made or natural calamities.
Bajaj Priya two wheeler insurance policy provides some add-on covers which you may choose to enhance your two wheeler insurance policy
- ✔Flat battery
- ✔Spare keys
- ✔Flat tyre
- ✔Minor repairs
Bajaj Priya two wheeler insurance has some exclusion
- ✔Wear and tear of the vehicle due to ageing
- ✔Mechanical breakdown
- ✔The bike is used for purpose limited in the policy
- ✔Damage is done by a person riding the bike without a valid licence
- ✔Damage is done by an alcoholic or drug addicted person
- ✔Loss of the vehicle due to mutiny, war or nuclear risk
- ✔Wear or tear of tyres or tubes
If you want to purchase Bajaj Priya two wheeler insurance you must go to GIBL portal where you can get any type of two wheeler insurance policy. You can explore various types of insurance policy, research about their terms and conditions then finalise which suits you. Once you get the best two wheeler insurance policy you can visit that company’s website and follow their purchase processing fill up all the information and finally make the payment.
Once you own a two wheeler insurance policy we can renew your two wheeler insurance policy online or offline whenever you can. Again go to that insurance company’s site, click the renew tab, go through all the details, again load up all your details and finish it with online payment.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance