India is a country of diversity and that diversity can be easily be noticed by anyone in the people’s choice of bikes. Bikes have certainly become one of the most important parts in the life of the people living in India. But little do they know about bike insurance or various bike insurance plans that are available in the market. There are basically two types of bike insurance plans you can choose from. First one is third party bike insurance policy which is mandatory for all motor vehicle owners as per Motor Vehicles Act 1988, and another one is comprehensive bike insurance plan that is optional but is certainly packed with the best two wheeler insurance coverage. There’s one more type of coverage which is known as the Add-on covers for motor vehicle. Add-on covers have the protection options that neither third party or comprehensive bike insurance plan has. You will be charged with some extra premium to get these add-on covers along with your bike insurance plan online. So it doesn’t matter what type of two wheeler insurance plan you choose, you need to make sure that your bike is protected under all circumstances. So do remember to only go for the best when you opt for your bike insurance plan renewal online next time. Find out in details about various types of bike insurance plans in India.
- vThird Party Bike Insurance Plan: As previously mentioned, the third party bike insurance plan is a must for all motor vehicles that are plying on the road since it is mandated by the Government of India as per Motor Vehicles Act. The beneficiary of a third party bike insurance plan is not you but a third party that suffers any damages involving your vehicle. So this bike insurance plan is designed for the protection of third party. It saves you against legal liabilities in case of an accident of a third party.
- vComprehensive Bike Insurance: This can be entitled as the best bike insurance plan online since it covers both your own damage and third party legal liability as well. A comprehensive bike insurance plan is designed to provide extensive coverage on your bike. So basically, comprehensive bike insurance plan online covers financial and legal liabilities arising out of damages caused to a third-party. And apart from that, the bike insurance plan covers the loss or damage of your two wheeler vehicle resulting from a number of manmade and natural calamities such as accidents, sabotage, theft, vandalism, fire, terrorism, malicious acts and civil disturbances, and various natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, tornado, typhoon etc.
- vAdd-on Covers: With your comprehensive bike insurance plan online you can also opt for some add-on covers to extend the protection you’re your bike insurance coverage online. You will be required to pay some added premium to avail the benefits that comes with add-on covers. Various add-on covers can be opted for along with your two wheeler insurance plan online such as Personal Accident Cover, Zero Depreciation Cover, Medical Cover, Engine Protection Cover etc.
It’s important to remember at the time of your bike insurance renewal online to compare with various bike insurance plans to avail the best bike insurance plan online. You can do it by visiting GIBL instantly and get the best bike insurance plan that suits all of your requirement and coverage boundaries. You can get instant quotes on your bike insurance renewal online at GIBL.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance