Commercial vehicles in India play a significant role in terms of carrying goods from one place to another or as a means of transportation in exchange of fares. Be it a taxi, bus, lorry, truck, van, auto or car, all the commercial vehicles makes sure that the process of transportation or delivery of goods from one place to another executes smoothly. Whether you own a small business with a small taxi or van or you run a business with an entire fleet, commercial vehicle insurance is very much important to battle with the expenses you could incur following an unforeseen accident. New India commercial vehicle insurance policies are designed to provide financial support against third party legal liabilities due to an accident involving your commercial vehicle as well as covers own damage and personal accident too.
Since commercial vehicles are perceived as the most important element for copious businesses in India, the risks that are associated with the commercial vehicle are also high. Commercial vehicle insurance in India has a considerable amount of usefulness. New India commercial vehicle insurance is a specific motor insurance policy that has been particularly designed to cover you commercial vehicle against a number of different types of external damages alongside providing coverage for third party liabilities and personal accident. The commercial vehicle insurance policies from New India Assurance Company Limited provide across-the-board coverage for legal liabilities following injuries, property damage or death of third parties, caused due to your vehicle. You can instantly get quotes online and buy New India commercial vehicle insurance instantly without any hassles. Cashless claims services can be availed under the commercial vehicle insurance from New India.
There are basically two types of Commercial Vehicle insurance plans on offers from The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Find out the different types of New India commercial vehicle insurance plans and theirs benefits below.
Cashless Claim: Royal Sundaram commercial vehicle insurance provides cashless claims service. This means you can complete the repairing process of your commercial vehicle at any registered cashless garage under the company.
Liability Only Commercial Vehicle Insurance Plan
The main features and benefits of the liability only plan of New India commercial vehicle insurance are following:
- ✔New India commercial vehicle insurance policy provides coverage against third party legal liability for bodily injury and or death. The policy also offers Personal Accident cover for Owner driver along with this plan.
- ✔This New India commercial vehicle insurance plan provides coverage against third party property damage as well.
This New India commercial vehicle insurance plan covers the damage or loss to your commercial vehicle as well as the damage to its accessories caused due to the below reasons which are as under:
Housebreaking, Burglary or Theft: This New India commercial vehicle insurance plan covers the expenses uncured from theft, burglary or housebreaking.
Protection against Explosion, Fire, Self-ignition or Lighting: This commercial vehicle insurance plan from New India covers the expenses uncured from loss or damages due to fire, explosion etc. Damages from self ignition as well as lighting are also covered under New India commercial vehicle insurance policy.
Malicious Act: This Package pan or comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance plan covers the damages due to malicious act as well.
Personal Accident Cover:Royal Sundaram commercial vehicle insurance offers an inbuilt Personal accident cover to vehicle owner in case of an individual. The policy also provides optional personal accident cover for paid driver and cleaner of the commercial vehicle.
Terrorist Act: The human activity of Terrorist Act is also covered under package commercial vehicle insurance plan from New India.
Riot and Strike: Manmade calamities such as riots and strike are also covered under this New India commercial vehicle insurance plan.
Earthquake & Fire: Unpleasant natural phenomenon like fire and earthquake are also covered under the comprehensive auto insurance plan from New India Assurance Company Limited.
- ✔A number of natural calamities such as typhoon, flood, storm, hurricane, hailstorm, cyclone, tempest and Inundation are also covered under this New India Commercial Vehicle Insurance plan online.
- ✔Landslide and Rockslide are also covered under the Package Plan of New India commercial vehicle insurance.
- ✔This New India commercial vehicle insurance policy covers accidental loss or damages by external means.
Of course, just like any other insurance policies in India, New India commercial vehicle insurance policy certainly comes with a number of exclusions under which the company will not pay any claims. Find out the major exclusions under commercial vehicle insurance policies from New India Assurance below. However, it’s advisable to refer to the policy wording for a clearer understanding of the exclusions.
- ✔Consequential loss.
- ✔Wear and tear is not covered under New India commercial vehicle insurance policy online.
- ✔Driving with invalid driving license and with consumption of alcohol.
- ✔Loss or damage to your vehicle due to civil war, war or any act of war.
- ✔Any damage incurred outside India.
- ✔Any damage to the Tyre or tube is not covered unless the vehicle is also damaged at the same time, in such cases the liability of the company will be 50% of the total repairing charges.
- ✔Mechanical or Electrical breakdown/failure
- ✔Any Damage by a person / driver driving under the influence of Alcohol / Liquor / Drugs.
- ✔The damage caused by overloading or strain of the Insured Vehicle is not covered.
- ✔Damage to any bridge and / or to any road and / or via duct and /or by the weight of the insured vehicle and / or load carried by the insured vehicle – are not covered under Go Digit commercial vehicle insurance.
It is, however, important to remember that the renewal of your New India commercial vehicle insurance policy online has the same importance as purchasing one. So you must make sure that your commercial vehicle insurance from New India Assurance is renewed on time to keep the coverage solid on your commercial vehicle. You can opt for some add-on covers as well by making extra payment along with your premium.