HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited is a combined endeavor between the HDFC Ltd and ERGO International AG. The Company provides the wide range of general insurance products. In terms of car insurance, HDFC ERGO means ‘stay safe and protected’. HDFC ERGO car insurance policy is designed to fulfill the need of every individual in the fast-growing world. Whenever you are busy planning for long drives, it is crucial that you protect your vehicle. Normal maintenance and careful driving ensure smooth driving experience; however that would not diminish the possible risks of an accident. Only an auto insurance plan plays a key role. If you are looking for insurance policies for your car, then why don’t you buy HDFC ERGO car insurance policy? HDFC ERGO car insurance policy not only helps in covering unanticipated expenses but also offers an overall protection and sense of security.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited offers complete services to their customers by their more than 2000 professionals. HDFC ERGO motor insurance policy comprises the below-mentioned features and benefits. You can have a look below to know more about HDFC ERGO car insurance policies.
- ✔You can buy or renew HDFC Ergo car insurance plan online instantly.
- ✔More than 3000+ authorized garages facilities across India for cashless claim services.
- ✔HDFC ERGO car insurance online covers the legal liabilities arising from an injury/death of a third party or property damage of third party in case of an unfortunate accident involving your four-wheeler.
- ✔This HDFC ERGO motor insurance provides Personal Accident insurance cover of Rs.2 lacs which is covering Accidental Death and Permanent Disability.
- ✔Loss or damage to the vehicle due to man-made disasters and natural calamities are also covered by HDFC ERGO vehicle insurance policy.
- ✔You can enjoy easy purchasing and renewal without lengthy documentation.
- ✔HDFC ERGO motor insurance coverage would depend on vehicle’s insured declared value.
- ✔Motor insurance premium of HDFC ERGO General Insurance in India will be decided by a lot of factors which are Sum Insured, Vehicle’s age and type, Place of Registration, and Fuel Type.
- ✔A comprehensive HDFC ERGO vehicle insurance plan aims at optimizing insurance coverage. With add-on covers, it provides added safety and minimizes the expenses.
- ✔With HDFC ERGO motor insurance policies, you can avail special discounts for members of the Automobile Association.
- ✔It offers a skilled customer support team to complete all your queries and concerns.
- ✔Provides round the clock support and 24x7 claim assistance.
Under HDFC ERGO motor insurance policy online, you will be offered plenty of car insurance coverage. Like
- Own damage Coverage: Losses or damages to the vehicle due to
- ✔Burglary, housebreaking or theft, Accident by any external means
- ✔Fire, Self-ignition, Explosion, Lighting
- ✔Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Typhoon, Tempest, Landslide, Rockslide
- ✔Terrorism, riots, strike or malicious activities
- ✔Transit by road, rail, inland waterway, elevator or lift.
- Personal Accident Cover: As per this HDFC ERGO car insurance online plan, you can get the coverage against expenses incurred during medical treatments of the driver.
- Third Party Liability:Under this scheme, you can avail coverage against accidental death or injury to third party and any property damage to third party. This HDFC ERGO car insurance online policy offers the mandatory vehicle insurance plan as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988.
- Additional Coverage: On paying some extra premium, you can avail add-on covers. These add-on covers are like Zero Depreciation, No Claim Bonus or NCB protection, Engine and Gearbox protection cover etc.
With superior customer services HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers comprehensive car insurance plans. There are four types of motor insurance plans provided by HDFC ERGO General Insurance. The following are the plans of HDFC ERGO motor insurance,
- Silver Plan: Under HDFC ERGO Silver plan, you can avail Zero Depreciation add-on cover. It means you will get full claim amount for own-damage without any depreciation.
- Gold Plan: Downtime protection and Zero Depreciation add-on covers are included in this Gold plan.
- Platinum Plan: This HDFC ERGO car insurance platinum policy offers Zero Depreciation, No Claim Bonus and Engine & Gearbox protection cover.
- Titanium Plan:Additional coverage for engine & gearbox, consumables, Zero Depreciation and No Claim Bonus Protection are included under this HDFC ERGO car insurance online plan.
It is normal that most of us buy a car insurance policy quite punctually; but it is observed that we often fail renewing our auto insurance plans. HDFC ERGO car insurance renewal is equally important because missing out on renewals may lead you in legal difficulty and also create monetary losses. Choosing online renewal process is the best way as it is convenient. HDFC ERGO car insurance renewal is quite simple and effortless. To know how to complete HDFC ERGO car insurance policy renewal read the below-mentioned steps:
- ✔At first, you have to visit HDFC ERGO website and click on ‘Instant Renewal’ tab to initiate HDFC ERGO Insurance motor policy renewal
- ✔Then enter policy details and look for add-on covers to enhance the coverage
- ✔After that fill the required details and your premium for renewal will get generated
- ✔In the last step, you have to make the payment and your HDFC ERGO car insurance renewal policy is done.
Following are the exclusions of HDFC ERGO four wheeler insurance plan,
- ✔Nuclear threats and war perils
- ✔Any kind of consequential loss is not included under HDFC ERGO car insurance policy.
- ✔Any loss/damage to four wheeler while driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol does not come under HDFC ERGO car insurance online plan in India.
- ✔The normal wear and tear of the vehicle, electrical and mechanical breakdown
- ✔Damage/losses to tyre and tubes if not the vehicle is damaged are not covered under HDFC ERGO car insurance online
- ✔Loss / Damage outside the India and damage due to overloading or strain of the Insured Vehicle.
With HDFC ERGO car insurance policies in India, you can enjoy hassle-free services for your car. If you are looking for the best and cost-effective four wheeler insurance policies, you should buy HDFC ERGO car insurance online policy. Additionally, HDFC ERGO four wheeler insurance purchase or renewal is quick and hassle-free and you can also compare auto insurance quotes online. With least paperwork and prompt processing, you can renew or purchase car insurance policy with HDFC ERGO in no time.
1. How do auto insurance work?
Auto insurance or car insurance is an agreement between a vehicle owner and auto insurance company that protects you against financial loses, accidents, theft, vandalism etc. All you have to do is file a “claim” when your car suffers any damages. The auto insurance company will see whether the damage is covered under your auto insurance plan and pay for the expenses thereafter.
2. How much is car insurance per month?
Car insurance premium per month or per year may vary upon many different factors such as the type of coverage or plan you are choosing for your car insurance. For instance, if you choose a car insurance plan with extensive coverage, you’ll have to pay more in terms of your monthly or yearly car insurance premium.
3. How do auto insurance claims work?
If your car goes through any damages or accident, you can file a claim to your auto insurance provider. You will have to submit relevant documents and proofs in support of the claim. The auto insurance company will verify your claim and pay for the expenses as per their policy guidelines.
4. How long does it take for an insurance company to pay out a claim?
The official duration required for car insurance company to pay out a claim may vary on some different factors. Sometimes it may take short time to pay out a claim, and sometimes it may take relatively longer time than it should. But normally it takes 30 to 60 days for a car insurance company to settle a claim.
5. What happens if someone gets in an accident in my car?
If someone gets in an accident in your car which is not insured or when your car insurance has expired, it might be a problem as the driver will be responsible in this case. But if someone borrows your car and causes accident as long as you have auto insurance, your car insurance provider is responsible.