TATA AIG car insurance comes with innumerable features. As per Motor Vehicle Act 1988 in India, if you have a car, you must opt for a motor insurance plan. With TATA AIG car insurance policy, you can protect your car in all the possible ways. TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited is basically a joint insurance company between the Tata Group and American International Group. The company having its headquarters in Mumbai and has some of the best and exclusive insurance services on offer for your vehicle. The company aims not only to insure but to provide robust protection for your car. So if you think about a motor insurance plan, you should buy TATA AIG car insurance policy. You can stay protected from own damage as well as third party legal liability with TATA AIG motor insurance plans.
Following are some exclusive features and benefits of TATA AIG vehicle insurance policies
- ✔The company offers Sum Insured upto 7.5 lacs for third party coverage.
- ✔Under TATA AIG car insurance policy, you can avail 2000+ cashless network garages across India.
- ✔As per TATA AIG motor insurance, if you are a member of Automobile Association of India, you can get up to 5% discount on the Own-damage premium.
- ✔It provides reimbursement of claim settlement within one week.
- ✔You can purchase, renew or get instant quotes from company’s online portal
- ✔Hassle-free instant paperless renewal can also be done.
- ✔The most crucial motor insurance feature of TATA AIG General Insurance is its incurred claim ratio that is 75.63%.
- ✔Policyholders of TATA AIG Auto Secure can enjoy 'Warranty on Accident Repairs'.
- ✔On buying TATA AIG car insurance online, you can enjoy 24*7 claim assistance services.
- ✔Tata AIG GIC Limited offers three types of car insurance plans – Private, Commercial and Second Hand Car Insurance plans.
TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited understands the financial crisis of individuals faces while dealing with losses or damages related to his/her vehicle. That is why the company offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle. The below-mentioned coverage are provided by TATA AIG General Insurance. With these coverage, you will never have to worry about your vehicle.
Coverage for the Insured Vehicle: This insurer will cover any damage or loss to the insured vehicle due to any of the following things:
- ✔Fire, Explosion Self-ignition or Lightning;
- ✔Burglary, Housebreaking or Theft
- ✔Riot and Strike, Earthquake
- ✔Flood, Typhoon, Tempest, Hurricane, Storm, Inundation, Cyclone, Hailstorm, Frost
- ✔Landslide, Rockslide
- ✔Accident by any external means, malicious activities, terrorist activity
- ✔Transit by rail, road, inland, waterway, elevator, lift, air.
Third Party Liability: As per this TATA AIG car insurance policy, you will get coverage against any injuries/death or property damages to the third party in the event of an accident and your vehicle is involved. This plan doesn’t provide coverage for the insured vehicle.
Personal Accident Cover: Under TATA AIG motor insurance plan, you can get compensation for bodily injury/death sustained by the owner-driver of the insured vehicle.
If you want to make your four wheeler policy stronger with TATA AIG General Insurance, you should buy TATA AIG car insurance policies with add-on covers. By choosing these amazing add-on covers, you can enhance your basic policy coverage. Here we have shortlisted some of the best add-on covers of TATA AIG motor insurance.
If you purchase this TATA AIG vehicle insurance add-on cover, you will get the amount of depreciation deducted on the parts value replaced under own damage claim. The company will pay for the first 2 claims accounted during the policy period. This coverage is only applicable provided all the repairs are done at TATA AIG authorized garages.
One of the most crucial car insurance add-on covers is Roadside Assistance. As per this add-on cover of TATA AIG car insurance online plan, you can get assistance in case your vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road. The company will provide wide range of services for your help within the covered geographical territory. You will get services for Flat tyre, Flat Battery – Jump Start Service, Fuel Support, Emergency towing assistance and many more.
No Claim Bonus
No Claim Bonus or NCB is entitled as a premium discount. You can only enjoy this discount, if you didn’t lodge any claim in the policy period. A claim of a theft for an entire four-wheeler will not be considered as a claim under this add-on cover, unless the policyholder buy new car within 90 days and get insurance from TATA AIG General Insurance.
Engine Protection Cover
The company will compensate for repair and replacement cost of the loss or damage to internal parts of the engine, gearbox, transmission or differential assembly.
TATA AIG car insurance renewal online process is easy, simple and convenient. TATA AIG car insurance renewal has equal importance on purchasing the policy online. If you want to stay secure from any future emergency; you must consider TATA AIG car insurance renewal. The company will take a very short time when you go for online renewal. You just have to complete your TATA AIG car insurance online renewal process before its expiration to keep the continuation in coverage. You can follow these below-mentioned step by step methods for TATA AIG car insurance online renewal.
- ✔To initiate the TATA AIG car insurance renewal, visit the official website of the company.
- ✔Then click on ‘Renew’ tab and select ‘Car’ option and enter your mobile number and previous policy number to proceed for TATA AIG car insurance renewal online.
- ✔After that, you will have to fill the form with your personal details and vehicle details.
- ✔The last step of TATA AIG car insurance online renewal is payment for the premium to finalize your renewal.
- ✔Once you have done the payment online, you will be mailed a copy of TATA AIG car insurance online renewal confirmation.
- ✔Normal wear and tear due to the aging of four-wheeler is not covered by TATA AIG vehicle insurance policies.
- ✔Any kind of consequential loss is not included under TATA AIG motor insurance plans in India.
- ✔Losses due to nuclear threats and war perils do not come under this insurance plan.
- ✔Any damage to four wheeler while driving under influence of drugs and alcohol is excluded from TATA AIG motor insurance plans in India.
- ✔Damage/losses to tyre and tubes if not four wheeler is damaged are not covered.
- ✔Loss/damage outside the India and damage due to overloading or strain of the Insured Vehicle is also excluded from TATA AIG car insurance policies in India.
1.Can you sign over a car loan to someone else?
Yes, you can even if your lender does not allow signing over a car loan tosomeone else; you can still get yourself out of the loan. You will have to sell yourcar in order to do so.
2.Do you need to be insured to drive someone else’s car?
Yes, it is important. You will need to be covered under car insurance whether thecar you are driving is your own or someone else’s, as long as you are considerdriving anytime.
3.Is it against the law not to have car insurance?
It is against law to drive a car without at least third party car insurance. You canface serious consequences for driving a car without any car insurance since it istotally illegal.
4.Can you keep a car without insurance?
As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory to have at least third partycar insurance as long as you own a vehicle. Therefore, it is illegal to keep a carwithout insurance.
5.Do you have to have car insurance if you don’t own a car?
You must consider having car insurance even if you don’t own a car as long as youdrive a car, whether it is yours or someone else. You will need to have non-ownercar insurance or covered by someone else’s car insurance in this concern.