Incorporated in 4th December 2000 IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is a joint undertaking between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO) and its associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group. This company is one of the most trusted and leading car insurance companies in India. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance provides car policies with great benefits. Accidents cannot be forecasted but taking essential precautions can help you stay prepared in the wake of consequences. To stay protected and to put away yourself from any legal penalty, it is crucial to buy IFFCO Tokio car insurance policies as it offers unique benefits that are much more than the premium of the policy. Now with the flourishing appearance of online trading and its worldwide acceptance, it has become trouble-free for the consumers to buy or renew motor insurance policies. So you can also renew or buy IFFCO Tokio car insurance online from the convenience of your home or office.
IFFCO Tokio car insurance online plans provide complete assistance when the need arises. It is basically designed to meet the expectations of customers who want to protect their vehicles. IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy consists of some exclusive features. Customers can enjoy some attractive benefits by purchasing IFFCO Tokio motor insurance. Some of the unique features and benefits of IFFCO Tokio car insurance online policies are the following
- ✔Policies can be bought online and you can pay through the secured electronic payment gateway services.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio car insurance renewal can also be done online from the convenience of your home or office.
- ✔Digitally signed IFFCO Tokio car insurance online plans document can be issued immediately.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited offers Hassle-free cashless claim settlement at over 2,000 network garages facilities across India.
- ✔It offers doorstep arrangements for purchase or renewal policies.
- ✔Provides 24*7 Roadside Assistance and call center services for any help associated to claims.
- ✔On an immediate basis claims approval you can avail under IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio motor insurance provides immediate emergency services through ‘On Road Protector Coverage’ on paying some extra premium.
- ✔Through ‘Value Auto Coverage’ at a minimal extra premium, customer can avail unique bouquet of additional benefits.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy offers online e-survey claims for a reduction in turnaround times.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio General Insurance offers two types of car insurance plans – Liability Only or Third Party and Package or Comprehensive.
- ✔IFFCO Tokio Third Party car insurance policy covers liability incurred by your own vehicle.
- ✔Comprehensive plan of IFFCO Tokio auto insurance covers own damage as well as third party damage.
Motor insurance clients of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance can enjoy the below-mentioned coverage
Third Party Liability Coverage: This scheme of IFFCO Tokio Vehicle insurance provides protection against financial expenses arising from legal expenses in case of damages or losses to a third party property and death, injuries to third party due to your vehicle. The company provides compensation upto Rs.7, 50,000 for third party property damages.
Own Damage Coverage: As per this IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy, you will get compensation for losses or damages to the insured vehicle, due to the following:
- ✔Fire, Explosion, Self-ignition, Flood, Inundation,
- ✔Typhoon, Tempest, Hurricane, Storm, Cyclone, Hailstorm, Frost
- ✔Lightning, Earthquake, Landslide, Rockslide
- ✔Burglary, Housebreaking, theft, riot, malicious act or terrorist activities, accidental damages by external means, damages in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Personal Accident Coverage: Under this IFFCO Tokio motor insurance scheme, you will get the following coverage
- ✔Provides a cover of Rs.2 lakhs for individual owner or driver.
- ✔Offers compensation of expenses maximum upto Rs.1500 for towing and redelivery of the four-wheeler.
Additional Coverage: Some of the essential extension covers available under IFFCO Tokio motor insurance on payment of additional premium. These extensions are
- ✔Covers damages/losses of electrical and non-electrical parts along with CNG/LPG fuel kit.
- ✔Unlimited Zero Depreciation or Nil Depreciation cover
- ✔A wider range of legal liability covers for driver or conductor.
- ✔Coverage against Personal Accident for unnamed passengers.
- ✔Provides protection if your four wheeler gets damaged during participating in rallies.
Policyholders of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance can renew their four wheeler policy online at ease through the user-friendly portal. To keep the continuation in policy coverage you must consider IFFCO Tokio car insurance online renewal. You should complete your IFFCO Tokio car insurance renewal prior to its expiry in order to prevent any loss of claim bonus. You can avail No Claim Bonus at the time of IFFCO Tokio car insurance renewal in case of policy renewal within 90 days of expiry. To conclude your IFFCO Tokio car insurance online renewal, you have to follow the below steps
- ✔At first, you have to visit website of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.
- ✔Then choose ‘Buy/Renew online’ tab and click on it ‘to initiate your IFFCO Tokio car insurance renewal process.
- ✔Thereafter, if you want to renew your existing motor insurance policies, then click on ‘Renew Existing Policy’ tab. Or if you want to renew your non IFFCO Tokio policy, then click on ‘Renew Non IFFCO Tokio Policy’ tab.
- ✔Now enter your policy details for instant IFFCO Tokio car insurance online renewal.
- ✔After that, you have to pay the premium digitally for the successful completion of your IFFCO Tokio car policy renewal.
- ✔After you have done the payment, you will receive an authentication mail and you can download and save your IFFCO Tokio car insurance online renewal details.
- ✔Any kind of consequential loss is not included under IFFCO Tokio motor insurance plans in India.
- ✔Losses due to nuclear threats and war perils do not come under IFFCO Tokio vehicle insurance plan.
- ✔Any damage to four-wheeler while driving under influence of drugs and alcohol is excluded from IFFCO Tokio auto insurance plan in India.
- ✔Damage/losses to tyre and tubes if not four wheeler is damaged are not covered under IFFCO Tokio auto insurance.
- ✔The normal wear and tear, electrical and mechanical breakdown are also excluded from IFFCO Tokio motor insurance.
- ✔Loss/damage outside the India and damage due to overloading or strain of the Insured Vehicle is also exclusion.
IFFCO Tokio motor insurance plans in India have been calculated to cater to the needs of those who plan ahead well for any catastrophe associated with their four wheeler. So you should definitely buy car insurance online from this leading insurer. However, before purchasing the best one, you must compare IFFCO Tokio vehicle insurance quotes. The same process is applicable for IFFCO Tokio motor policy renewal.
1. Can I let my friend drive my car?
It shouldn’t be an issue as long your friend is driving with your consent. But the question that remains is what happens when your friend meets an accident while driving your car. It depends on your car insurer and your particular car insurance policy. Even if your friend has his own car insurance, your car insurance will pay for the damages if there’s an accident.
2.What happens when you let someone drive your car without a license?
You will also be held accountable to some extent as the owner of the vehicle if you let someone drive your car without a license and they cause an accident. The driver is also responsible and may face charges legally depending upon the severity of the damage, injury, accident done to the other person.
3. Can an uninsured car be driven by an insured driver?
This may cause some trouble since the car is not insured by its owner. The driver’s insurance policy is liable to pay for the claim made against an insured driver driving an uninsured vehicle. The owner still can face legal charges for not having his car insured.
4. Is it illegal to drive a vehicle without insurance?
Yes it is illegal to drive a vehicle without insurance. It is totally illegal to drive a car in a public place or on road without at least the third party car insurance which is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1998. You could be penalized for driving a car without insurance.
5. Can I drive another car on my insurance if it’s not insured?
The prime factor with regard to this question is that the vehicle you are drive is insured at the first place. But, if you have a fully comprehensive car insurance, you can somewhat assume that you will be covered when you drive another car which is not insured.