The New India Assurance Company Limited introduces more than 155 types of general insurance products. This India’s premier multinational general insurer is also popular for wide range of policy contributions such as Personal, Commercial, Industrial, Social, Micro and Rural Insurance plans. New India car insurance policy is one such choice that you can make where your car is protected from any kind of unfortunate accidents. New India Assurance car insurance policy gives you all the right reasons to make you invest in a good auto insurance plan. You can renew or buy New India car insurance online from the convenience of your home or office. If you buy New India Assurance car insurance policies, you will get almost all kinds of coverage which is needed to protect your vehicle from any risks or dangers.
Some of the unique features and benefits of New India car insurance policies are following
- ✔New India Assurance car policy renewal or purchase can be done online.
- ✔Policyholders can enjoy instant hassle-free paperless New India car insurance renewal.
- ✔The company offers effortless cashless garages facilities across India.
- ✔Quick and hassle-free claim settlement procedure is available under New India motor insurance.
- ✔If you buy New India Assurance car insurance, you will get discount which will be allowed for Automobile Association Member, Vintage four wheeler and Anti-theft device.
- ✔New India motor insurance plans offer towing charges from the place of accident to workshop upto a maximum limit of Rs.1500.
- ✔You can avail upto Rs 7.5 lacks for third party cover as per New India car insurance policy.
- ✔Add-on covers like Zero Depreciation, No Claim Bonus Protection are available under vehicle insurance plans of The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- ✔Any four wheeler owner whose vehicle is registered in his/her name with the Regional Transport Authority in India can avail New India Assurance car insurance.
- ✔The New India Assurance Company Limited offers two types of auto insurance plans – Liability Only policy or Third Party and Package or Comprehensive policy.
- ✔Liability Only motor insurance covers third party liability for bodily injury/death and property damage. Personal Accident cover for owner-driver is also included under New India car insurance online.
- ✔Comprehensive plan of New India vehicle insurance covers own damage as well as third party damage.
Although you can purchase motor insurance from legal point of view as third party motor insurance plan is mandatory as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, it’s always better to opt for the best auto insurance plan for any future emergencies. You can enjoy ample of coverage if you purchase the best motor insurance plans. Here we will discuss New India car insurance policy coverage. You can have a look below
Third Party Liability Coverage: This New India car insurance online plan provides protection against financial expenses arising from legal expenses in case of damages or losses to a third party property and death, injuries to third party due to your vehicle. As per this scheme, you will get Rs. 7.5 lakhs for third party property damages.
Personal Accident Coverage: As per New India car insurance policy, you can get Personal Accident cover for passenger or occupants upto maximum of Rs. 2,00,000 for each occupant on a premium of 100 Rs.
Paid Driver cover:It offers legal liability cover for a paid driver with a premium of Rs. 50.
Own Damage Coverage: Under New India motor insurance, you will get compensation for losses or damages to the insured vehicle, due to the following:
- ✔Fire, Explosion, Self-ignition, Flood, Inundation,
- ✔Typhoon, Tempest, Hurricane, Storm, Cyclone, Hailstorm, Frost
- ✔Lightning, Earthquake, Landslide, Rockslide
- ✔Burglary, Housebreaking, theft, riot, malicious act or terrorist activities, accidental damages by external means, damages in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Additional Coverage: On payment of additional premium, you can also enjoy some essential additional coverage. Such as
- ✔Unlimited Zero Depreciation or Nil Depreciation cover.
- ✔A wide range of legal liability covers for driver or employees
- ✔Engine protection cover.
- ✔No Claim Bonus Protection, return to invoice, additional towing charges etc are available under New India Insurance car policies.
New India car insurance renewal can be done in a hassle-free manner. To enjoy the benefits of your four wheeler insurance policies you must consider New India car insurance renewal. You just need to complete New India Assurance motor policy renewal prior to its expiry date in order to prevent any loss of claim bonus. You have to follow some simple online methods to complete your New India car insurance online renewal,
- ✔To renew New India car insurance online policies, log into the official portal of New India Assurance Company.
- ✔Then click on ‘Products’ tab and choose ‘Motor’ menu and thereafter click on ‘Buy Online’ tab.
- ✔After that, you will be diverted to another page where you will have two options, from then you have to select ‘Renew existing policy from any insurer’ for your New India car insurance renewal.
- ✔Now, fill an online form by entering necessary and correct details regarding your vehicle, previous insurance policy etc. for the completion of New India car insurance renewal.
- ✔In the last step, make an online payment of your premium for the renewal of New India car insurance online.
- ✔After paying the premium, you will receive a renewal confirmation mail in your registered mail id. You can also download and save this New India car insurance renewal receipt.
- ✔Regular wear and tear, breakdowns associated with four wheeler are not included under New India motor insurance.
- ✔Any kind of consequential loss is excluded from New India vehicle insurance.
- ✔Losses/damages while driving with invalid driving license or under the influence of alcohol do not cover.
- ✔Losses due to war, perils are also exclusion.
- ✔Claim arising out of contractual liability does not come under New India motor insurance.
New India motor insurance plan is designed to fulfill all the requirements of customers. You can buy New India car insurance online policy without any second thought as it provides some unique benefits associated with your four wheeler. However, if you think about the best scheme of auto insurance, you should compare motor insurance quotes and renewal quotes and then choose the best one.
1.How do auto insurance work?
Auto insurance or car insurance is an agreement between a vehicle owner and auto insurance company that protects you against financial loses, accidents, theft, vandalism etc. All you have to do is file a “claim” when your car suffers any damages. The auto insurance company will see whether the damage is covered under your auto insurance plan and pay for the expenses thereafter.
2.How much is car insurance per month?
Car insurance premium per month or per year may vary upon many different factors such as the type of coverage or plan you are choosing for your car insurance. For instance, if you choose a car insurance plan with extensive coverage, you’ll have to pay more in terms of your monthly or yearly car insurance premium.
3.How do auto insurance claims work?
If your car goes through any damages or accident, you can file a claim to your auto insurance provider. You will have to submit relevant documents and proofs in support of the claim. The auto insurance company will verify your claim and pay for the expenses as per their policy guidelines.
4.How long does it take for an insurance company to pay out a claim?
The official duration required for car insurance company to pay out a claim may vary on some different factors. Sometimes it may take short time to pay out a claim, and sometimes it may take relatively longer time than it should. But normally it takes 30 to 60 days for a car insurance company to settle a claim.
5.What happens if someone gets in an accident in my car?
If someone gets in an accident in your car which is not insured or when your car insurance has expired, it might be a problem as the driver will be responsible in this case. But if someone borrows your car and causes accident as long as you have auto insurance, your car insurance provider is responsible.