The sole purpose of a two wheeler insurance company is to provide its customers the best two wheeler insurance plans that are unique in terms of feature and coverage and protect their vehicle from any unforeseen events such as accident, fire, disaster, impact with animal and so on. But not all two wheeler insurance companies in India hold the same record in terms of the services they offer and specifically claim settlement ratio. There as uncountable two wheeler insurance companies in India that offer different coverage on your bike. But it should be kept in mind that the best bike insurance companies are most likely to provide you with the best protection in terms of coverage. Whenever you buy bike insurance policies online it’s advisable to compare various two wheeler insurance companies as well to make sure that your bike insurer is the best one. Here are some of the best rated two wheeler insurance companies in India.
- vHDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited-HDFC ERGO ranks among the best two wheeler insurance companies in India. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd. is formed with the combination of HDFC Ltd., ERGO International AG. HDFC ERGO provides a vast policies ranging from Health, Motor, Home, Travel, and Personal Accident as well as modified products like Marine, Property, and Liability Insurance in the corporate sector. There are a number of reasons why HDFC ERGO is different from various two wheeler insurance companies in the country. The company has 3,400+ authorized network garages in India where you can get cashless repairing facility. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd. provides multiple benefits for buying two wheeler insurance from them such as online motor insurance policy buying option, easy and transparent claim settlement process etc. The bike insurance policies by HDFC ERGO provides coverage against own damage, any damage done to your vehicle resulting from external means, terrorism, fire, natural disaster, depreciation, personal accident cover, calamities and third party liability. HDFC ERGO takes a higher position the race of best two wheeler insurance companies in India.
- vThird party property damage guard- As a New Car Insurance holder this particular quote will provide you with the required coverage when the situation covers the damage caused to a third party. With our seamless motor insurance comparing options you are sure to find some of the most compatible motor insurance policy quotes that are cost effective and worth the bargain.
- vICICI Lombard GIC Limited- ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd was born as a result of joining hands between ICICI Bank Ltd. and Fairfax Holdings Limited. The company has over 3,500 network garages all over India. The reason why the ICICI Lombard is different from other two wheeler insurance companies in India because ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. two wheeler insurance covers your vehicle against various damage or loss such as calamities – manmade and natural, personal accident, third party liability etc. The company offers all the emergency services with their motor insurance policies starting from flat tyre repairing to emergency battery jump you name it. ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is one of the leading two wheeler insurance companies in India.
- vUnited India Insurance Company Limited-United India Insurance Company Limited was incorporated on 18 February 1938 and thereafter it was nationalized in the year 1972. This is one of the best two wheeler insurance companies in India. Bike insurance policies from United India is specifically known for its greater benefits and extensive coverage. The company offers motor insurance policies for all vehicle ranging from two-wheeler to commercial vehicles to private two wheelers. Various two wheeler insurance plans are offered by United India Insurance Company Limited. The company holds a good reputation in terms of treating and valuing their customers rightly. United India Insurance offers discounts to their two wheeler insurance policy buyer and also offers No Claim Discount (NCB) the percentage of which ranges from 20% to 50%.
- vThe Oriental Insurance Company Limited-In the year 1947, The Oriental Insurance Company Limited was formed into a legal corporation. The insurance company offers two wheeler insurance policies that cover third-party liabilities, accidental damages, all of which comes with different add-on covers. This company ranks among one of the top two wheeler insurance companies in India. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited offers insurance coverage of 1 year period with additional coverage like zero depreciation cover, alternative two wheeler benefits, free emergency benefit services and loss of personal effects. You can get further knowledge about their two wheeler insurance policies through their website. You can also buy or renew bike insurance policy from their online portal as well.
So whenever you buy two wheeler insurance online, make sure you have insurance provider among the above mentioned two wheeler insurance companies. Not only does the best two wheeler insurance companies will provide you the best protection for your bike but also give you the best and affordable two wheeler insurance quotes. Since these two wheeler companies have secured a specific place in terms of satisfying each customer’s bike insurance needs, it’s always advisable to go for only one of these two wheeler insurance companies.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- United India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance