This all new video-based car insurance claim settlement procedure aims to decrease the time for claim settlements. This system helps to make the procedure of car settlement in just one day. This innovative plan is introduced by Future Generali in India. The method named as Intelligent Video Streaming and Settlement which allows the insurance officials to inspect vehicles through their live video streaming and pass immediate verdicts on the approval of cost. With this system, the policyholders of motor insurance claims upto Rs 50,000 and can be approved in just a day. This claim approval procedure is simple and customers need to follow some simple stages. Firstly Car owners need to intimate about the claim process of Future Generali via call center. Then the company forwards i-ViSS link to the customer through a text message. When the customer opens it, the insurer at the other end measures the damage through live streaming and directs the customer accordingly. Further, the policyholder is required to upload photographs of the renovated vehicle to avail future claims on that vehicle.
You May Also Like:
- New Motor Vehicle Act 2019: Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Car Insurance Plan In India
- Top 5 Car Insurance Plans In India That Will Create Sensations In 2016
- Digital Driving License & RC Documents Consider as Valid
- Way of choosing the best car insurance plan
- Car Insurance Policy | Much Needed Policy for Indian Car Owners
- Even your zero depreciation cover doesn’t ensure zero expense!
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- Car Insurance Add-on Covers: Essentials for Monsoon Seasons
- Smaller cars insurance premium rate is going down