This all new video-based car insurance claim settlement procedure aims to decrease the time for claim settlements. This system helps to make the procedure of car settlement in just one day. This innovative plan is introduced by Future Generali in India. The method named as Intelligent Video Streaming and Settlement which allows the insurance officials to inspect vehicles through their live video streaming and pass immediate verdicts on the approval of cost. With this system, the policyholders of motor insurance claims upto Rs 50,000 and can be approved in just a day. This claim approval procedure is simple and customers need to follow some simple stages. Firstly Car owners need to intimate about the claim process of Future Generali via call center. Then the company forwards i-ViSS link to the customer through a text message. When the customer opens it, the insurer at the other end measures the damage through live streaming and directs the customer accordingly. Further, the policyholder is required to upload photographs of the renovated vehicle to avail future claims on that vehicle.
You May Also Like:
- Car Insurance Add-on Covers: Essentials for Monsoon Seasons
- Do’s & Don’ts for Car Insurance If You are a College Student
- Best Car Insurance Companies In 2016 For All Types Of Private Cars
- Top 5 Car Insurance Plans In India That Will Create Sensations In 2016
- Car Insurance | Know Terms & Conditions In Case Car Catches Fire
- Way of choosing the best car insurance plan
- Even your zero depreciation cover doesn’t ensure zero expense!
- Why It Is Wise To Buy a Car Insurance With All Add On Covers?
- Additional coverage of motor insurance