Since commercial vehicles are perceived as the most important element for copious businesses in India. The risks associated with the commercial vehicle are also high. Be it a bus, taxi, truck, lorry, van, auto or car, all the commercial vehicles makes sure that the process of carrying or delivery of goods from one place to another executes smoothly.
Commercial vehicles in India play a significant role in terms of carrying goods from one place to another or as a means of transportation in exchange of fares. Whether you own a small business with a small taxi or van or you run a business with an entire fleet, commercial vehicle insurance is very much important to battle with the expenses you could incur following an unforeseen accident. The commercial vehicle insurance policies from Reliance General Insurance Company Limited provide across-the-board coverage for legal liabilities following injuries, property damage or death of third parties, caused due to your vehicle.
Commercial vehicle insurance in India has a considerable amount of usefulness. Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policies are designed to provide financial support against third party legal liabilities due to an accident involving your commercial vehicle as well as covers own damage and personal accident too. Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance is a specific motor insurance policy that has been particularly designed to cover you commercial vehicle against a number of different types of external damages alongside providing coverage for third party liabilities and personal accident.
You can instantly get quotes online and buy Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance instantly without any hassles. Cashless claims services can be availed under the commercial vehicle insurance from Reliance General.
There are basically two types of Commercial Vehicle insurance plans on offers from The Reliance General Insurance Limited. Find out the different types of Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance plans and theirs benefits below.
Liability Only Commercial Vehicle Insurance Plan
The main features and benefits of the liability only plan of Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance are following:
- ✔Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policy provides coverage against third party legal liability for bodily injury and or death. The policy also offers Personal Accident cover for Owner driver along with this plan.
- ✔This Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance plan provides coverage against third party property damage as well.
This Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance plan covers the damage or loss to your commercial vehicle as well as the damage to its accessories caused due to the below reasons which are as under:
Terrorist Act:The human activity of Terrorist Act is also covered under package commercial vehicle insurance plan from Reliance General.
Protection against Explosion, Fire, Self-ignition or Lighting:This commercial vehicle insurance plan from Reliance General covers the expenses uncured from loss or damages due to fire, explosion etc. Damages from self ignition as well as lighting are also covered under Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policy.
A number of natural calamities such as typhoon, flood, storm, hurricane, hailstorm, cyclone, tempest and Inundation are also covered under this Reliance General Commercial Vehicle Insurance plan online.
Earthquake & Fire: Unpleasant natural occurrences such as fire and earthquake are also covered under the comprehensive auto insurance plan from Reliance General Insurance Company Limited.
Malicious Act:This Package pan or comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance plan covers the damages due to malicious act as well.
Riot and Strike:Manmade calamities such as riots and strike are also covered under this Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance plan.
Housebreaking, Burglary or Theft:This Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance plan covers the expenses uncured from theft, burglary or housebreaking.
Landslide and Rockslide are also covered under the Package Plan of Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance.
This Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policy covers accidental loss or damages by external means.
Additional cover stands for extra covers that you choose to include in your motor insurance plan. You will have to pay extra premium to avail these add-on covers. Reliance General offers a number of effective add-on covers with their commercial vehicle insurance policies. Find out the types of add-on covers that can be availed with Reliance General Commercial Vehicle Insurance online.
- ✔Personal Accident Cover
- ✔Additional Towing Cover
Needless to say, just like any other insurance policies in India, Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policy certainly comes with a number of exclusions under which the company will not pay any claims. Find out the major exclusions under commercial vehicle insurance policies from Reliance General Insurance below. However, it’s advisable to refer to the policy wording for a clearer understanding of the exclusions.
- ✔Consequential loss.
- ✔Wear and tear is not covered under Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policy online.
- ✔Loss or damage to your vehicle due to civil war, war or any act of war, nuclear risk.
- ✔Any damage incurred outside India.
- ✔Any damage to the Tyre or tube is not covered unless the vehicle is also damaged at the same time, in such cases the liability of the company will be 50% of the total repairing charges.
- ✔Mechanical or Electrical breakdown/failure
- ✔Loss or damage due to ionizing radiation
- ✔Driving with invalid driving license and with consumption of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicants.
- ✔Any Damage by a person / driver driving under the influence of Alcohol / Liquor / Drugs
- ✔The damage caused by overloading or strain of the Insured Vehicle is not covered.
- ✔Deductible as stated in your policy
- ✔Damage to any bridge and / or to any road and / or via duct and /or by the weight of the insured vehicle and / or load carried by the insured vehicle – are not covered under Go Digit commercial vehicle insurance.
It is, however, important to remember that the renewal of your Reliance General commercial vehicle insurance policy online has the same importance as purchasing one. So you must make sure that your commercial vehicle insurance from Reliance General Insurance is renewed on time to keep the coverage solid on your commercial vehicle. You can opt for some add-on covers as well by making extra payment along with your premium.