Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is one of the most remarkable general insurers in India. It is a joint undertaking between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. The company provides wide range of insurance products as well as services to individuals and the business sector. In terms of car insurance companies, the name Bajaj Allianz General Insurance comes first. Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy offers world-class covers, efficient services and supports after post sales. With Bajaj Allianz motor insurance policy, you will get innovative and all-around motor insurance plans as well as easy motor insurance renewals. If you buy Bajaj Allianz car insurance, you can stay secure from road accidents, theft and many more. To concise the whole point, Bajaj Allianz car insurance can be a perfect choice for anyone looking for the best car insurance plan.
Auto insurance plans by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited are innovative and designed to meet the all-around protection of customers. At the same time, the company offers easy to buy and renewal option. Some of the key benefits and specifications of Bajaj Allianz car insurance policies are following
- ✔You can avail instant online policy issuance and renewal through Bajaj Allianz General Insurance web portal.
- ✔The company offers 24*7 call assistance and SMS updates for policy claims support, even on holidays.
- ✔Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is the first company to introduce an exclusive vehicle tracking system in India which is called the DriveSmart Telematics Device.
- ✔The company offers hassle-free inspection process thus offering you a high-standard service with their auto insurance policies.
- ✔With Bajaj Allianz car insurance online policy, you can transfer up to 50% of your existing NCB or No Claim Bonus discount from any other car insurance provider.
- ✔You can avail cashless claim settlement at more than 4000 network garages across India.
- ✔Bajaj Allianz motor insurance provides 24x7 Roadside Assistance.
- ✔You can receive 75% on account payment facility based on requirement and while liability is above a certain limit if you buy Bajaj Allianz car insurance online.
- ✔By installing DriveSmart Telematics Services provided by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, you can keep tracking and monitoring the status of one’s driving pattern.
- ✔The most crucial benefit of Bajaj Allianz car insurance online is Towing Facility that helps you in the event of your vehicle breakdown due to an accident in the middle of the road.
- ✔Zero Depreciation, Key Replacement, No Claim Bonus can be availed as an add-on cover with Bajaj Allianz motor insurance.
- ✔The Company offers three types of car insurance plans to their customers.
Bajaj Allianz vehicle insurance policies offer a range of benefits and coverage so that a person can choose to meet its specific requirements. The policies offered by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance cover the following
- Comprehensive Coverage:This policy covers any loss/damage to your car caused by man-made disasters and natural calamities. Like,
- ✔Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning,
- ✔Earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm
- ✔Frost, landslide and rockslide.
- ✔Burglary, theft, riot, malicious act,
- ✔Accident by external means, Terrorist activity,
- ✔Any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal Accident Cover: As per this Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy in India, coverage of Rs. 2lakhs Sum Insured is available for the owner-driver of the insured vehicle. Optional personal accident coverage is available for Passenger/ Paid Driver/ driver of the insured vehicle.
- Third Party Legal Liability:Bajaj Allianz Third party car insurance in India provides protection against legal liability due to any accidental damage. This plan covers injuries/death or property damages incurred to the third party due to the insured vehicle.
Losses or damages to your vehicle due to the following natural calamities
Losses or damages to your car due to the following man-made disasters
- Add-on Covers Provides by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policies
- ✔24x7 Assistance
- ✔Accident Protection
- ✔Lock and key replacement
- ✔Consumable Expenses
Bajaj Allianz motor insurance add-on covers provide complete satisfaction, security and peace of mind. You can use Bajaj Allianz vehicle insurance add-on covers when you are in a crisis situation.
Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal is as important as purchasing the policy. The company enables its customers to renew their car insurance policies online quickly and conveniently. To complete Bajaj Allianz car insurance online renewal, you just need to follow some simple steps. In a matter of few minutes, your Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal will be done.
- ✔You have to visit company’s website and click on the ‘Renew Online’ tab.
- ✔To initiate Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal, click on ‘car insurance’ tab.
- ✔Then you will be diverted to another page that asks for some basic information related to your four wheeler.
- ✔Now, you have to fill it up to proceed for Bajaj Allianz car insurance online renewal process.
- ✔Thereafter, click on the ‘Proceed for Renewal’ tab and then you will be taken to ‘Policy Details’ page and this page will be followed by ‘Premium Details’ page and ‘Policy Dispatch Details’ page with quotes.
- ✔After that, you have to make an online payment for Bajaj Allianz car insurance online renewal.
- ✔In the last step, you will receive a confirmation stating completion of Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal.
- ✔Usual wear and tear of the insured motor do not come under Bajaj Allianz motor insurance.
- ✔Any kind of consequential loss, mechanical/electrical breakdown is excluded from Bajaj auto insurance policies.
- ✔Vehicle damages by a person driving without a valid license.
- ✔Damages or losses by a person driving the four wheeler under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- ✔Losses/damages due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk are not included in Bajaj Allianz vehicle insurance.
1.What do I do after a motorcycle accident?
The things that you must do after a motorcycle accident is as follows; firstly - check for Injuries, secondly - get out of the roadway, thirdly – gather information as much as possible, fourthly - call the police, fifthly - take note of surroundings, sixthly - talk to witnesses and last but not the least, don't admit fault!
2.What do you do if your motorcycle is stolen?
The first thing that you must do if your motorcycle is stolen is to file a police report as soon as possible. Next, list your motorcycle as stole. The third thing you must do is to inform your motorcycle insurance company at the earliest.
3.How does insurance work in a car accident?
If the car accident caused not due to your own fault or partially due to your fault, you may not have to pay the full deductable. If you file a claim for the loss or damage of your car, you will have to pay the deductable, an amount that you must pay before the car insurance company compensates for your loss or damage of vehicle.
4.How much is 2 years no claims bonus worth?
No claim bonus is ranged from 20-50% for 1 to 5 consecutive claim free years. 2 years of no claim bonus is 25% which will be applicable on your own damage premium as a discount.
5.How do you get proof of your no claims bonus?
The vehicle insurance companies are liable to fetch you’re the proof of your no claim bonus. The two wheeler insurance companies can provide you the proof of your no claim bonus through the renewal letter they send you or you can also call your auto insurance provider for details on your no claim bonus.