You never know or you cannot even predict when your car is likely to meet an accident since countless number of accidents take place in Indian road. The best way to overcome all the risks is to purchase a car insurance plan from any reputed auto insurer. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited is one such car insurer that you can rely on. If you buy Bharti AXA car insurance policies, you do not have to burn whole money from your pocket as it offers affordable premium. With Bharti AXA car insurance policy, you just have to pay a small annual premium and you will get protection against financial losses that may occur in case your vehicle is damaged in an accident or mishaps. Thus, it can be said that Bharti AXA car insurance policy will be an ideal choice for you if you are looking for smart and efficient motor insurance plans.
When it comes to auto insurance, the features and benefits of Bharti AXA motor insurance come first. You can avail ample of benefits if buy auto insurance from Bharti AXA. Below we have shortlisted some exclusive features and benefits of Bharti AXA car insurance policies.
- ✔Bharti AXA car insurance policy offers cashless claim services over 2500+ network garages across India
- ✔Motor insurance plan of Bharti AXA is designed for the private cars.
- ✔The company offers instant purchase and renewal online with the least amount of time and effort spent and with the minimum documentation as well.
- ✔Under Bharti AXA motor insurance policy, you can avail quick and hassle-free claim assistance facility because of highly trained and professional customer support team.
- ✔The company provides timely reminders to the customer for auto insurance policy renewal.
- ✔Bharti AXA car insurance policy can be tailor-made for any private four wheeler.
- ✔By paying some extra premium, you can get some unique add-on covers that will be helpful for enhancing the basic policy coverage.
Two types of car insurance plans are offered by Bharti AXA General Insurance – Third Party Car Insurance Plan and Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan. Policyholders can avail plenty of coverage under Bharti AXA vehicle insurance plan. You can have a look below to know more about it.
- Third Party Liability Coverage:As per motor vehicle act, if you have a car, you have to buy a third party auto insurance plan. This Bharti AXA vehicle insurance policy covers any injuries or property damages to the third party.
- Comprehensive Coverage:This policy provides coverage for third party liability as well as own damage coverage. This Bharti AXA motor insurance plan covers any damage or loss to the insured four wheeler due to any of the following things:
- ✔Fire, Lightening, Self-Ignition, Explosion
- ✔Theft, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts and Terrorist activities
- ✔Earthquake, Flood, Cyclone, Inundation
- ✔Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator.
Personal Accident coverage is also included in comprehensive insurance plans. Policyholders can get Sum Insured of Rs. 2 lakhs for the owner-driver in case of any accidental death or permanent total disability.
You can increase your motor insurance coverage with Bharti AXA General Insurance by paying some additional premium. Bharti AXA car insurance online add-on ensures maximum coverage and total protection of your four wheeler. Some of the best add-on covers of Bharti AXA car insurance policies are following
- ✔Hydrostatic lock cover
- ✔Roadside Assistance
- ✔Zero Depreciation cover
- ✔Engine and gearbox cover
If your four-wheeler’s engine gets damaged during heavy rains or floods, this add-on comes into its role player. It provides coverage against repair or replacement of engine parts.
If you add this add-on cover in your insurance bucket list, you can get help with just one call at any time of the day or night when your vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road. This Bharti AXA car insurance online plan provide services for changing flat tyres, repairs, emergency fuel refilling, towing facility etc.
With this Bharti AXA motor insurance add-on, you do not have to pay any depreciation on expenses of repaired/replaced parts like plastic, fibre, rubber and glass parts.
As per this add-on cover, you will get financial protection if your four wheeler breaks down due to internal parts damage of the engine and gearbox.
If you buy a motor insurance plan, you may think that all the damages and losses associated with your vehicle will be covered. But the thing is not like that, there are some exclusions. That means you will not get the coverage under following circumstances
- ✔Normal wear and tear, electrical and mechanical breakdown are not covered under Bharti AXA car insurance online.
- ✔Depreciation of the vehicle is not covered
- ✔If you drive car under the influence of alcohol or drugs and outside India
- ✔If the person driving does not have the valid driving license
- ✔If you use Vehicle for other purposes.
- ✔Nuclear threats and war perils are also excluded from Bharti AXA motor insurance.
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited makes the renewal process convenient for the policyholders. Bharti Axa car insurance renewal has equal importance on purchasing the policies online. Bharti AXA car insurance renewal will take a very short time when you go for online renewal. You just have to complete your Bharti Axa car insurance online renewal process before its expiration to keep the continuation in coverage. Below we have shared step by step process for Bharti AXA car insurance online renewal.
- ✔At first, you have to log into the official website of Bharti AXA General Insurance to initiate the Bharti Axa car insurance renewal procedure.
- ✔Then click on ‘Renew Car Insurance’ tab
- ✔Now you will be diverted to another page where you have to enter your previous policy number and expiry date for Bharti AXA car insurance renewal online.
- ✔After that, you will have to fill the form with the necessary details regarding your vehicle and your personal self.
- ✔In the next step, make payment for the premium to finalize your Bharti AXA car insurance online renewal.
- ✔Once you have done the payment, you will be mailed a copy of Bharti AXA car policy renewal confirmation.
1.What do I do after a motorcycle accident?
The things that you must do after a motorcycle accident is as follows; firstly - check for Injuries, secondly - get out of the roadway, thirdly – gather information as much as possible, fourthly - call the police, fifthly - take note of surroundings, sixthly - talk to witnesses and last but not the least, don't admit fault!
2.What do you do if your motorcycle is stolen?
The first thing that you must do if your motorcycle is stolen is to file a police report as soon as possible. Next, list your motorcycle as stole. The third thing you must do is to inform your motorcycle insurance company at the earliest.
3.How does insurance work in a car accident?
If the car accident caused not due to your own fault or partially due to your fault, you may not have to pay the full deductable. If you file a claim for the loss or damage of your car, you will have to pay the deductable, an amount that you must pay before the car insurance company compensates for your loss or damage of vehicle.
4.How much is 2 years no claims bonus worth?
No claim bonus is ranged from 20-50% for 1 to 5 consecutive claim free years. 2 years of no claim bonus is 25% which will be applicable on your own damage premium as a discount.
5.How do you get proof of your no claims bonus?
The vehicle insurance companies are liable to fetch you’re the proof of your no claim bonus. The two wheeler insurance companies can provide you the proof of your no claim bonus through the renewal letter they send you or you can also call your auto insurance provider for details on your no claim bonus.