Apart from the home or abode, vehicle is considered as one of the highest investments for most of the Indians. But nowadays purchasing a car is not a big deal because of the easy availability of loans and financial assistance. But usually it necessitates a little more hard work to maintain a car in proper condition for a long time. Only a proper insurance plan can help you in maintaining this property. Reliance General Insurance Company Limited understands the importance of your vehicle and that’s why the company offers a wide range of motor insurance products which are really effective and useful. All the motor insurance policies offered by Reliance General Insurance, protect your vehicles in case of any unforeseen event. All the Reliance General car insurance policies are cautiously designed to provide enhanced protection for your four wheeler at affordable rates.
Following are the unique features and benefits of Reliance General vehicle insurance.
- ✔The company provides comprehensive vehicle insurance coverage
- ✔It has more than 3500 network garages that provide cashless repairs of the vehicle.
- ✔Reliance General motor insurance provides instant renewal process without any paperwork
- ✔Offers 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- ✔Reliance General car insurance policy offers coverage for both private car and business vehicles.
- ✔The policy can be bought or renewed online
- ✔To enhance the protection for your four wheeler, a range of add-on covers are provided by this leading insurance company.
- ✔Reliance General car insurance policy provides the towing facility in case of the breakdown of the vehicle in the middle of the road.
- ✔Provides instant and hassle-free claim settlement
- ✔If you buy Reliance General car insurance online, you will get duplicate key replacement
- ✔Reliance General car insurance policy also offers support in the form of arranging a cab or arranging hotel accommodations if the vehicle gets broken down or accidents.
- ✔The company offers attractive discount on every motor insurance products.
- ✔As per Reliance General motor insurance, if you have not made any claim in a year, you will reward in the form of ‘No Claim Bonus’. That means. In the next renewal, you can convert this bonus as a discount on your premium.
You can avail an ample range of coverage if you buy Reliance General car insurance policy. You will get the coverage for the following emergency situation.
Third Party Liability:You are aware that Third Party Car Insurance plan is mandatory by law. This plan provides coverage for the third party property damage and death of third party even if your vehicle is responsible for the same. But this plan does not provide any coverage for own damage.
Comprehensive:It is pointless to take up such four wheeler insurance policy that does not compensate for your own damages. But a comprehensive coverage is designed to offer a broad coverage against all possible damages arising from a variety of risks. Reliance comprehensive car insurance policy offers protection against damages caused from manmade disasters (fire, explosion, riots, strikes, theft, burglary etc) and natural calamities (floods, storms, earthquakes, cyclone, typhoon etc). It also provides coverage for damages incurred from while your vehicle is in transit on road, by rail, by air, lift, or elevator.
By opting for these following Reliance General car insurance add-on covers, you can increase the protection of your four wheeler.
Zero Depreciation:By purchasing Reliance General motor insurance policy with this add-on cover, you can fight for the losses of depreciation. This add-on cover assures that you will get the full claim amount without subtracting the depreciation sum.
No Claim Bonus:As per this cover, if you do not file a claim during your policy period, you will be eligible for a discount in the form of No Claim Bonus.
Engine Protection: It is the most important add-on covers for your four-wheeler. Under this Reliance General car insurance add-on cover, you will get the expenses incurred due to the damage of four wheeler engine, differential parts and gear box parts by water, leakage of lubricating oil.
You may think that, if you buy a comprehensive car insurance policy, your car will get covered in all kinds of situations. However the thing is not like that, certain circumstances are just not feasible. There are some exclusions –
- ✔Normal wear and tear of the vehicle
- ✔Electrical and mechanical breakdown
- ✔If you are driving a car without a valid driving license and meet any accident, then insurance company does not provide any coverage for any damages.
- ✔Damages or losses incurred while driving under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance are not covered.
- ✔If your car being used other than in agreement with the limitations as to use, for instance, if you use your car for any remuneration purpose, you will not get any coverage.
- ✔Any kind of consequential losses are also exclusions.
- ✔Damages or losses due to depreciation of the value of car.
- ✔Losses or damages due to war or nuclear risks are not covered by Reliance General car insurance.
Reliance General car insurance renewal online can be done in a hassle-free manner. To enjoy the benefits of your four wheeler insurance policies you must consider motor insurance renewal. You have to follow some simple online methods to complete your Reliance General car policy renewal,
- ✔To renew motor policies, log into the official portal of Reliance General Insurance Company.
- ✔Then click on ‘Renew Reliance Car Insurance’ tab.
- ✔After that, you will be diverted to another page where you will have to provide policy details and personal details and select ‘GO’ for your Reliance General Insurance motor policy renewal.
- ✔In the last step, make an online payment of your premium and after paying the premium, you will receive a renewal confirmation mail in your registered mail id.