Health Insurance From HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company(Formerly Apollo Munich Health Insurance)
HDFC ERGO is a 51:49 joint venture between HDFC Ltd and ERGO, which is the primary insurance entity of the Munich Re Group of Germany. HDFC ERGO, the 3rd largest Private General Insurer with a 6.2% market share, offers products like Motor, Health, Travel, Home, Personal Accident and Cyber Insurance in the retail space and customized products like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance in the corporate space through its network of 203 branches spread across 170 cities and a wide distribution network
Why Health Insurance from HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company?
There are plenty of reasons for purchasing a health insurance plan. However, you may think of why Health Insurance from HDFC ERGO?
Well, this insurer commits to provide the high-end insurance coverage to all the policyholders during any medical emergency.
It provides a vast array of health insurance plans with plenty of advantages and benefits that meet every budget. If you buy HDFC ERGO Health Insurance policy, you can get a lot of simple yet innovative solutions for your health.
You can easily access the online portal of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd which makes the purchasing and renewing procedure convenient and transparent for prosper. The customer of this company can choose mediclaim policy from a wide range of Sum Insured option at an affordable premium. You can enjoy the benefit of cashless treatments in a wide range of multispecialty hospitals.
Features and Benefits of HDFC ERGO Health insurance Policies (Formerly Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans)
- ✔HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd is considered as one of the trusted insurers in India.
- ✔You can renew or buy HDFC ERGO Health Insurance online through the company’s official website. You can also get free health insurance quotes online.
- ✔The company offers lifelong insurance renewal options.
- ✔HDFC ERGO medical insurance plan provides coverage for a maximum of 6 members of the family which include up to 4 children and 2 adults.
- ✔Under HDFC ERGO medical insurance, you can choose plans from a wide range of Sum Insured options starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs and get insurance policies with countless benefits.
- ✔The company offers more than 4500+ network hospitals across India which provide world-class healthcare services.
- ✔HDFC ERGO Health Insurance policy offers pre and post hospitalization expenses which will be 60 days before hospitalization and 90 days post hospitalization only for associated medical expenses.
- ✔You can enjoy the benefits of post-sales services.
- ✔HDFC ERGO health insurance offers coverage for the treatment costs of COVID.
- ✔Offers coverage for mental health.
- ✔Offers smooth and easy claim settlement services as there is a supportive claim handling team.
- ✔You can also enjoy the tax benefits if you buy HDFC ERGO Health Insurance policies.
Different Types of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans (Formerly Apollo Munich Health Insurance Plans)
From individual and family plans to group health insurance policies for corporate, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd offers an ample range of health insurance products.
Below we have shared a brief detail about different HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans:
- ✔HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Insurance Plan:
This plan is available for individual as well for the family. This plan provides medical coverage up to the maximum of Rs.50 lakhs. Persons between the age group of 5 years to 65 years can eligible for this policy. This HDFC ERGO health insurance policy specifically offers to restore benefits up to 100 % of Sum Insured after the entire Sum Insured is exhausted
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Online Renewal
HDFC ERGO mediclaim policy renewal is equally important as purchasing the policy. If you think about the future protection regarding your health, you must consider HDFC ERGO Health Insurance renewal.
It is easy and convenient if you go for the online method. HDFC ERGO Health Insurance online renewal can be done even if you are on the go. You just need to complete renewal before its expiration. Below we have shared step-by-step method to complete HDFC ERGO Health Insurance online renewal.
- ✔After logging into the official website of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited, you have to click on the ‘Renew’ tab and choose "Health Insurance" to initiate HDFC ERGO medical policy renewal.
- ✔Then you have to enter your policy number/ mobile number/ email id and click on 'Renew Now'.
- ✔After that, you have to enter details regarding your self.
- ✔Subsequently, you will get to know about premium quotes and you have to pay it digitally to complete HDFC ERGO Health Insurance online renewal.
- ✔After paying the premium, you will receive a mail stating the confirmation of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Renewal.
Contact HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd
Registered Office Address:HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited, 1st Floor, HDFC House, 165-166 Backbay Reclamation, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020.
Customer Care No: 022-6234-6234
Customer Care Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1.What does health insurance mean?
Health insurance means a type of insurance coverage that pays for the medical and surgical costs incurred by the health insurance policyholder. Health insurance can either reimburse the insured person for expenses incurred from any sort of injury or illness, or pay for the expenses to the care directly; both depend on the type of health insurance coverage one chooses.
2. What is health insurance and what does it cover?
Health insurance is an insurance policy agreement between you and the health insurance company. The health insurance policy provides coverage against various illness or injuries to insured person.
3. How does a health insurance work?
You have to pay a yearly premium, depending upon the type of health insurance coverage you select, and the health insurance policy will pay for the costs incurred due to any illness or injuries up to the limit of your Sum Insured.
4. What is the difference between health insurance and mediclaim?
Both the terms, health insurance and mediclaim are used interchangeably. Mediclaim is limited only to the hospital expenses whereas health insurance is a much more comprehensive coverage that goes beyond the hospital expenses.
5. What are the different types of health insurance plans?
Health insurance companies may offer one or more of these four basic types of health insurance plans: Health maintenance organizations (HMOs), Preferred provider organizations (PPOs), Point-of-service (POS) plans and High-deductible health plans (HDHPs), which may be linked to health savings accounts (HSAs).