The increasing costs of hospital or any private nursing home has led to the demand of health insurance plan. Today’s modern lifestyle of an individual makes them more prone to illness. However, a proper health insurance plan can help you in such case as it aids financial security in case of any medical emergency. And Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy can be the most preferred insurance product as it provides an optimal solution. Established in August 2007, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Apollo Hospitals Group and Munich Health. It aims to bring the coverage of high-quality healthcare services to the common man across India. That is why it becomes the synonym of quality healthcare insurance plan across the Indian subcontinent.
There are plenty of reasons for purchasing a health insurance plan. However, you may think why Health Insurance from Apollo Munich? Well, this insurer commits to provide the high-end insurance coverage to all the policyholders during any medical emergency. It provides a vast array of health insurance plans with plenty of advantages and benefits that meet every budget. If you buy Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy, you can get a lot of simple yet innovative solutions for your health. You can easily access the Apollo Munich online portal which makes the purchasing and renewing procedure convenient and transparent for prosper. The customer of this company can choose mediclaim policy from a wide range of Sum Insured option at an affordable premium. You can enjoy the benefit of cashless treatments in a wide range of multispecialty hospitals.
- ✔Apollo Munich medical insurance is considered as one of the trusted insurers in India.
- ✔You can renew and buy Apollo Munich Health Insurance online through company’s official website. You can also get free health insurance quotes online.
- ✔The company offers lifelong insurance renewal options.
- ✔Apollo Munich medical insurance plan provides coverage for maximum 6 members of the family which include up to 4 children and 2 adults.
- ✔Under Apollo Munich medical insurance, you can choose plans from a wide range of Sum Insured options starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs and get insurance policies with countless benefits.
- ✔The company offers more than 4500+ network hospitals across India which provide world-class healthcare services.
- ✔Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy offers pre and post hospitalization expenses which will be 60 days before hospitalization and 90 days post hospitalization only for associated medical expenses.
- ✔You can enjoy the benefits of post sales services.
- ✔ Offers smooth and easy claim settlement services as there is supportive claim handling team.
- ✔ You can also enjoy the tax benefits if you buy Apollo Munich Health Insurance policies.
From individual and family plans to group health insurance policies for corporate, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited offers an ample range of health insurance products. Below we have shared a brief detail about Apollo Munich Health Insurance Policies
- ✔Optima Restore Insurance Plan
- ✔Easy Health Premium Plan
- ✔Optima Vital Insurance Plan
- ✔Optima Senior Insurance Plan
- ✔Optima Plus Insurance Plan
- ✔Optima Cash Insurance Plan
- ✔Easy Health Exclusive Insurance Plan
- ✔Optima Super Insurance Plan
- ✔Dengue Care Plan
This plan is available for individual as well for family. This plan provides medical coverage up to the maximum of Rs.50 lakhs. Persons between the age group of 5 years to 65 years can eligible for this policy. This Apollo Munich health insurance policy specifically offers restore benefits up to 100 % of Sum Insured after the entire Sum Insured is exhausted
This Apollo Munich medical insurance plan covers hospitalization expenses without any sub-limits or co-pays. Under this plan, you will get Sum Insured up to the maximum of Rs. 50 Lakhs. Individuals between the age group of 5 years to 65 years can apply for this scheme.
This Apollo Munich mediclaim policy is a top-up insurance plan that pays a lump sum amount for 37 critical illnesses. This scheme provides Sum Insured amount ranging from Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 50 Lakhs. It provides coverage for self, spouse, dependent children and dependent parents. Under this plan, you will get the facility for E-opinion that enables you to request for a second opinion from another medical practitioner and the insurer does provide the same.
It is designed for senior citizens from the age of 61 years onwards. As per this policy, all the network hospitals expenses are covered where the hospitalization is more than 24 hours. Cumulative bonus and 5 % family discount is available under this Apollo Munich medical insurance.
This is also a top-up health insurance policy of Apollo Munich, which covers high-cost hospitalizations treatments. Choice of treatment at any of the network hospitals across India under cashless facility in included in this scheme.
This is another top-up policy of Apollo Munich medical insurance. It is eligible for anyone between the age 5 years and 65 years. Dependent children after the age of 91 days can be included in this plan. It offers the daily cash allowance benefit in case of hospitalization and certain day procedures.
This Apollo Munich mediclaim policy covers hospitalization expense without any sub-limits or co-pays. It provides Sum Insured up to the maximum of Rs. 5 Lakhs. As per this plan, you will get an additional cover for critical illness.
It offers varied Sum Insured and deductible combinations. Waiver of Deductible Benefit option is there in which customer can convert this plan to a fully-fledged Indemnity health policy.
This exclusive Apollo Munich Health Insurance policy provides coverage for inpatient and outpatient treatment for Dengue.
Apollo Munich mediclaim policy renewal is equally important as purchasing the policy. If you think about the future protection regarding your health, you must consider Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal. It is easy and convenient if you go for the online method. Apollo Munich Health Insurance online renewal can be done even if you are on the go. You just need to complete Apollo Munich Health Insurance renewal before its expiration. Below we have shared step-by-step method to complete Apollo Munich Health Insurance online renewal.
- ✔After logging into the official website of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited, you have to click on ‘Renew’ tab to initiate Apollo Munich medicalim policy renewal.
- ✔Then you have to enter your existing policy details and click on ‘Submit’.
- ✔After that, you have to enter details regarding your personal self.
- ✔Subsequently, you will get to know about premium quotes and you have to pay it digitally to complete Apollo Munich Health Insurance online renewal.
- ✔After paying the premium, you will receive a mail stating the confirmation of Apollo Munich Health Insurance Renewal.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1.What does health insurance mean?
Health insurance means a type of insurance coverage that pays for the medical and surgical costs incurred by the health insurance policyholder. Health insurance can either reimburse the insured person for expenses incurred from any sort of injury or illness, or pay for the expenses to the care directly; both depend on the type of health insurance coverage one chooses.
2. What is health insurance and what does it cover?
Health insurance is an insurance policy agreement between you and the health insurance company. The health insurance policy provides coverage against various illness or injuries to insured person.
3. How does a health insurance work?
You have to pay a yearly premium, depending upon the type of health insurance coverage you select, and the health insurance policy will pay for the costs incurred due to any illness or injuries up to the limit of your Sum Insured.
4. What is the difference between health insurance and mediclaim?
Both the terms, health insurance and mediclaim are used interchangeably. Mediclaim is limited only to the hospital expenses whereas health insurance is a much more comprehensive coverage that goes beyond the hospital expenses.
5. What are the different types of health insurance plans?
Health insurance companies may offer one or more of these four basic types of health insurance plans: Health maintenance organizations (HMOs), Preferred provider organizations (PPOs), Point-of-service (POS) plans and High-deductible health plans (HDHPs), which may be linked to health savings accounts (HSAs).