Bharti AXA Health Insurance
Health can fight with most of the uncertainties in life and being unprepared in those circumstances can prove to be financially detrimental. A right health insurance plan plays a key role in this aspect. Bharti AXA health insurance provides high-quality healthcare services to their customers. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited is a joint undertaking between Bharti Enterprise and AXA. Established in the year 2008, Bharti AXA General Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and Bharti AXA health insurance is designed to cover medical treatments expenses of the entire family. You can avail plenty of benefits on purchasing Bharti AXA health insurance policies.
Features and Benefits of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Policies
- ✔You can renew and buy Bharti AXA health insurance online through company’s official website. You can also get free quotes from the company’s online portal.
- ✔Under Bharti AXA medical insurance, you can get competitively reasonably priced products.
- ✔The company offers fastest and hassle-free claim settlement services.
- ✔You can enjoy the benefits of discounts on insurance premium.
- ✔Bharti AXA health insurance policy offers lifelong renewal option.
- ✔This policy offers unlimited room rent on certain health plans.
- ✔Pre & Post hospitalization coverage is also included in Bharti AXA mediclaim policy.
- ✔The company offers 1% of Sum Insured for free health check-up after every 4 claim-free years
- ✔As per Bharti AXA health insurance policy, after 4 years of policy issuance, pre-existing diseases are covered.
- ✔You can also enjoy tax benefits up to the maximum of 25000 under section 80D.
List of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Policies
A wide array of health insurance plans are offered by Bharti AXA General Insurance in India. Let’s have a look below to know about Bharti AXA medical insurance plans.
- ✔ This plan is available for individual as well as for family. For family floater, it covers maximum 4 members of the family which comprises self, spouse and two dependent children.
- ✔ Entry age of this plan is 91 days to 65 years.
- ✔ This plan provides coverage up to the maximum of Rs 5 lakhs.
- ✔ Under this Bharti AXA health insurance policy, you can get day care treatment where 24 hours of hospitalization is not required.
- ✔ Domiciliary hospitalizations where all the treatments and care took at home, are covered up to 10% of the Sum Insured.
- ✔ Critical illness coverage is also included in this Bharti AXA medical insurance.
- ✔ You can avail pre-hospitalization expenses for 30-40 days before hospitalization, and post-hospitalization expenses for 60 days after the date of discharge.
- ✔ Pre-existing diseases are also covered under this Bharti AXA mediclaim policy.
- ✔ The most important feature of this plan is, it provides coverage for organs transplantation.
- ✔ Hospital Cash Allowance is also included in Bharti AXA mediclaim policy
Smart Health Insurance Plan
- ✔ This plan is also available for individual as well as for family floater basis.
- ✔ This scheme offers wider coverage from Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 1 Cr.
- ✔ There is no capping on room rent.
- ✔ Bharti AXA General Insurance provides pre and post-hospitalization expenses for 60 days and 90 days respectively.
- ✔ Under this Bharti AXA medical insurance, you can get the facility of Sum Insured restoration up to 100%.
- ✔ After 3 years of policy issuance, policyholders can get maternity benefits.
- ✔ No-Claim Bonus discount is available up to 100% of Sum Insured.
- ✔ Upon detection of critical illnesses a lump sum benefit will be offered.
Smart Super Health Insurance policy
- ✔ This is a family floater plan and it can be purchased for the persons between the age group of 91 days to 65 years.
- ✔ Individual can also purchase this Bharti AXA medical insurance plan.
- ✔ Pre and post hospitalization expenses are covered under this scheme.
- ✔ The plan offers expenses for organs transplantation.
- ✔ Hospital cash allowance, ambulance charges, in-patient physiotherapy charges come under this health plan of Bhart AXA General Insurance in India.
- ✔ This plan provides coverage against any kind or critical illness. Like cancer, first heart attack, coronary artery bypass surgery, coronary artery disease, heart valve surgery, stroke, kidney failure, aplastic anemia, end stage lung and liver diseases, major burns, coma and many more.
Smart Health Critical Illness Insurance Plan
What are the Exclusions of Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans?
- ✔ Laser or cataract surgery, dilation and curettage
- ✔ Replacement of joints is not covered unless the injury is caused by an accident.
- ✔ Chronic renal failure that requires dialysis is excluded from Bharti AXA medical insurance.
- ✔ Hysterectomy is not covered unless there is malignancy.
- ✔ Circumcision and sex change are not covered.
- ✔ Dental procedures, Hydrocele, Hernia, fistula, sinusitis, piles etc are not covered.
- ✔ Procedures that are related to birth, pregnancy and fertility do not come under this Bharti AXA health insurance plan.
Bharti AXA Health Insurance Renewal Online
Bharti AXA health insurance renewal is as equally important as purchasing the policy. If you are looking for future emergency regarding health, you must consider Bharti AXA health insurance online renewal. Policyholders must need to renew their policy before its expiration. Bharti AXA health insurance renewal online is easy and convenient if you go with online method. By following the below-mentioned steps, you will be able to complete Bharti AXA health insurance online renewal.
- ✔First of all, you have to log into the website of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited
- ✔ Then click on the ‘Renew’ tab and select ‘RENEW HEALTH INSURANCE’ to initiate Bharti AXA health insurance online renewal.
- ✔Thereafter click on ‘Renew Bharti-AXA Policy’ and click on ‘submit’
- ✔ After that, you have to fill up the details regarding your personal self and policy details and click on ‘Continue’.
- ✔In the next step, you have to pay the premium digitally for completing Bharti AXA health insurance renewal.
- ✔After paying the premium, you will receive a confirmation mail stating the completion of Bharti AXA health insurance online renewal.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1.How long is open enrollment for health insurance?
The time period for open enrollment for health insurance is generally 60 to 90 days long.
2.How long does it take for health insurance to go into effect?
If you enroll for health insurance between 16th and 31st of the month, your health insurance will go into effect on the 1st day of the month after the month you enrolled in. For instance, if you enroll for health insurance on 1st January, your health insurance plan will be effective on 1st February. But, if you enroll for health insurance on 16th January, you health insurance will not be effective until 1st March.
3.Is therapy covered by my insurance?
Yes, therapy is covered by your insurance but most insurance companies do not cover therapy for mental health.
4.How does my health insurance work?
Your health insurance provides you financial aid against major accidents or any other serious illness or injuries. Your health insurance company will pay up to the Sum Insured of your health insurance plan, by reimbursement or by directly paying to the hospital or care.
5. What does the private health insurance cover?
Hospital policy and general treatment are the two types of private health insurance plans. Hospital policy pays the expense following your hospital visit and general insurance covers for ancillary treatments such as dental, physiotherapy, optical etc.