HDFC ERGO is a 51:49 joint venture between HDFC Ltd and ERGO, which is the primary insurance entity of the Munich Re Group of Germany. HDFC ERGO, the 3rd largest Private General Insurer with a 6.2% market share, offers products like Motor, Health, Travel, Home, Personal Accident and Cyber Insurance in the retail space and customized products like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance in the corporate space through its network of 203 branches spread across 170 cities and a wide distribution network.
If you are physically fit, you may wonder that there is no need to buy a health insurance plan, but you need to think again. No one can say that what will have to face on tomorrow as life is unpredictable.
A healthy person can fall prey to diseases anytime which require costly treatment. In such a scenario, HDFC ERGO health insurance policy can give you a plethora of opportunity for an individual as well as for the family. If you buy mediclaim policy from HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company, you can certainly avail a lot of benefits:
- ✔You can avail over 10,000+ cashless network hospitalization across India.
- ✔HDFC ERGO health insurance policy comes with a superior No Claim Bonus discount. The policyholders also avail flexible payment options.
- ✔Apart from providing you with the protection for health in future, HDFC ERGO medical insurance can assist you to save your taxes under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act in India.
- ✔HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited offers a wide array of health insurance plans. You can choose the policies depending upon your requirements.
- ✔The company offers 24/7 round the clock services for your convenience and a hassle-free experience.
- ✔Now the company is trusted by Millions and it becomes a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs.
- ✔You can buy health insurance from HDFC ERGO General Insurance online in India through the company’s official website. You can also get free quotes from this insurer’s website.
- ✔The company offers instant online renewal option.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company serves the best health insurance plans with a wide range of benefits for you and also for your family. You can purchase any health insurance plan of HDFC ERGO in just a few clicks and secure your family’s health.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan: This insurance plan offers Rs 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs Sum Insured option. Minimum entry age of this plan is 3 months and the maximum entry age is 55 years. This HDFC ERGO health insurance plan is beneficial for the individual as well as for families. You will get a wider coverage under this plan.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Plan: This is an advanced version of Health Suraksha plan. This HDFC ERGO health insurance policy offers the basic coverage of 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs. There is no specified limit on entry age for this scheme. It offers income tax benefits on every renewal under section 80D. This plan is also applicable to both individual and family.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Plan: Under this HDFC ERGO medical insurance policy, you can get restore benefits of Sum Insured. Coverage of this plan is available for both individual and family floater basis. This policy offers 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs Sum Insured option.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Gold Regain Plan: This is an optimized cover of HDFC ERGO medical insurance policy. Individuals above 3 months can avail this plan. There is no limit on the entry age for the scheme and there are no sub-limits on any of the expenses like hospital charges and doctor’s fee. This plan also provides coverage for maternity expenses.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus Plan: This HDFC ERGO medical insurance policy can be purchased with existing health insurance to get extra protection for your medical coverage. It is a top-up plan which is cheap and provides more financial coverage in times of need. This policy can be availed as an individual and family floater basis. This scheme offers enhancement of Sum Insured.
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Silver Plan: Under this plan of HDFC ERGO General Insurance, you will get a lump-sum amount if the insured is diagnosed with any critical illness. This HDFC ERGO mediclaim policy especially offers coverage for individuals between the age group of 5 years to 65 years for critical illness in the range of Rs.1 lakh to Rs.50 lakhs. The illnesses include multiple sclerosis and cancer.
HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Platinum Plan:This HDFC ERGO medical insurance scheme provides coverage for 15 different critical illnesses. This can be a saviour when an insured is at the endpoint of life. Under this insurance plan, a lump sum amount is offered to the policyholder in case the insured is diagnosed with any of the 15 critical illnesses.
If you buy health insurance from HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company, you must consider the renewal for the same. Insurance Renewal is equally as important as purchasing the policies.
HDFC ERGO health insurance online renewal is easy and convenient. It will take a little time from your busy schedules. You just have to complete your HDFC ERGO health insurance renewal before its expiration.
Following are the step-by-step guidelines of HDFC ERGO health insurance online renewal:
- ✔At first, you have to log into the official website of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company to initiate your health insurance policy renewal.
- ✔Then click on the ‘Renewal’ tab and choose 'Health Insurance'.
- ✔Thereafter, you have to enter your policy number or registered mobile number or registered email id.
- ✔In the next step, click on the 'Renew Now' option.
- ✔Now, pay your premium online
- ✔Once you have paid the premium, you will receive a confirmation mail which will be stating the completion of HDFC ERGO health insurance renewal online.
Registered Office Address:HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited, 1st Floor, HDFC House, 165-166 Backbay Reclamation, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020.
Customer Care No: 022-6234-6234
Customer Care Email:email@example.com
People Also Search For:HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan | HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy | Buy Health Insurance | HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus policy | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1. What is covered by health insurance?
The coverage of your health insurance depends on the type of health insurance plan you have. Health insurance generally covers against any unexpected illness or injuries due to accident, serious or major illnesses etc.
2.Can plastic surgery be covered by health insurance?
Not all kinds of plastic surgeries are covered by health insurance. However, cosmetic surgeries like nose jobs, breast reduction, weight loss surgery, eyelid surgery, invisalign etc. could be covered under health insurance.
3.Are elective procedures covered by insurance?
No, elective procedures are not covered by insurance since elective procedures are defined as a technique to enhance one’s quality of life rather than treating any illnesses or injuries.
4. What can you do if your insurance claim is denied?
If your insurance claim is denied, you can appeal to the insurance company in the form of letter that includes you arguments against the denial of your claim and also submit documents in support of your claim.
5.Why is it so important to have health insurance?
It’s important to have health insurance since accidents, injuries and illnesses happen unexpectedly. In order to protect your lifelong savings from the cost of a medical treatment, health insurance is a must. Health insurance also puts you in the safe zone since you are protected against any issues related to health.