Founded in the year 2002, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited has become the 4th largest company in India. It is a joint stake between HDFC and ERGO International AG. This ISO certified company in India offers a plethora of general insurance products. This insurer also offers top-class health insurance policies. HDFC ERGO health insurance policy provides seamless, hassle-free services to their customers. We all know that medical emergency can hit any time without any prior notice that leads to financial instability. To cover all your medical emergencies, you must opt for a health insurance plan. HDFC ERGO health insurance policies will be the best option in that aspect. You can also renew and buy HDFC ERGO health insurance online. To enhance your financial security and save yourself from any medical contingency, you can go for HDFC ERGO medical insurance.
If you are physically fit, you may wonder that there is no need to buy a health insurance plan, but you need to think again. No one can say that what will have to face on tomorrow as life is unpredictable. A healthy person can fall prey to diseases anytime which require costly treatment. In such scenario, HDFC ERGO health insurance policy can give you plethora of opportunity for individual as well as for family. If you buy HDFC ERGO mediclaim insurance, you can avail a lot of benefits.
- ✔You can avail over 6000+ cashless network hospitalization across India.
- ✔HDFC ERGO health insurance policy comes with a superior No Claim Bonus discount. The policyholders also avail flexible payment options.
- ✔Apart from providing you with the protection for health in future, HDFC ERGO medical insurance can assist you to save your taxes under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act in India.
- ✔HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited offers a wide array of health insurance plans. You can choose the policies depending upon your requirements.
- ✔The company offers 24/7 round the clock services for your convenience and a hassle-free experience.
- ✔Now the company is trusted by Millions and it becomes a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs.
- ✔You can buy HDFC ERGO health insurance online in India through company’s official website. You can also get free quotes from this insurer’s website.
- ✔Instant online renewal option is also available under HDFC ERGO health insurance policy.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance serves the best health insurance plans with a wide range of benefits for you and also for your family. You can purchase any health insurance plan of HDFC ERGO in just a few clicks and secure your family’s health.
Health Suraksha: This insurance plan offers Rs 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs Sum Insured option. Minimum entry age of this plan is 3 months and maximum entry age is 55 years. This HDFC ERGO health insurance plan is beneficial for individual as well as for families. You will get a wider coverage under this plan.
Health Suraksha Gold: This is an advanced version of Health Suraksha plan. This HDFC ERGO health insurance policy offers the basic coverage of 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs. There is no specified limit on entry age for this scheme. It offers income tax benefits on every renewal under section 80D. This plan is also applicable for both individual and family.
Health Suraksha Regain: Under this HDFC ERGO medical insurance policy, you can get restore benefits of Sum Insured. Coverage of this plan is available for both individual and family floater basis. This policy offers 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs Sum Insured option.
Health Suraksha Gold Regain: This is an optimized cover of HDFC ERGO medical insurance policy. Individuals above 3 months can avail this plan. There is no limit on the entry age for the scheme and there are no sub-limits on any of the expenses like hospital charges and doctor’s fee. This plan also provides coverage for maternity expenses.
Health Suraksha Top Up Plus: This HDFC ERGO medical insurance policy can be purchased with an existing health insurance to get extra protection for your medical coverage. It is a top-up plan which is cheap and provides more financial coverage in times of need. This policy can be availed as an individual and family floater basis. This scheme offers enhancement of Sum Insured.
Critical Illness Silver: Under this plan of HDFC ERGO General Insurance, you will get a lump-sum amount if the insured is diagnosed with any critical illness. This HDFC ERGO mediclaim policy especially offers coverage for individuals between the age group of 5 years to 65 years for critical illness in the range of Rs.1 lakh to Rs.50 lakhs. The illnesses include multiple sclerosis and cancer.
Critical Illness Platinum: This HDFC ERGO medical insurance scheme provides coverage for 15 different critical illnesses. This can be a savior when an insured is at the end point of life. Under this insurance plan, a lump sum amount is offered to the policyholder in case the insured is diagnosed with any of the 15 critical illnesses.
If you buy HDFC ERGO health insurance policies, you must consider HDFC ERGO health insurance renewal. Insurance Renewal is equally as important as purchasing the policies. HDFC ERGO health insurance onlin e renewal is easy and convenient. It will take a little time from your busy schedules. You just have to complete your HDFC ERGO health insurance renewal before its expiration. Following are the step-by-step guidelines of HDFC ERGO health insurance online renewal.
- ✔At first, you have to log into the official website of HDFC ERGO General Insurance to initiate HDFC ERGO health insurance renewal.
- ✔Then click on ‘Instant Renewal’ option and enter your existing HDFC ERGO policy number and click on ‘GO’.
- ✔Thereafter, you have to provide the details of your own self.
- ✔In the next step, you have to proceed for paying premium digitally to instant HDFC ERGO health insurance online renewal.
- ✔Once you have paid the premium, you will receive a confirmation mail which will be stating the completion of HDFC ERGO health insurance renewal online.
People Also Search For:HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan | HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy | Buy Health Insurance | HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus policy | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1. What is covered by health insurance?
The coverage of your health insurance depends on the type of health insurance plan you have. Health insurance generally covers against any unexpected illness or injuries due to accident, serious or major illnesses etc.
2.Can plastic surgery be covered by health insurance?
Not all kinds of plastic surgeries are covered by health insurance. However, cosmetic surgeries like nose jobs, breast reduction, weight loss surgery, eyelid surgery, invisalign etc. could be covered under health insurance.
3.Are elective procedures covered by insurance?
No, elective procedures are not covered by insurance since elective procedures are defined as a technique to enhance one’s quality of life rather than treating any illnesses or injuries.
4. What can you do if your insurance claim is denied?
If your insurance claim is denied, you can appeal to the insurance company in the form of letter that includes you arguments against the denial of your claim and also submit documents in support of your claim.
5.Why is it so important to have health insurance?
It’s important to have health insurance since accidents, injuries and illnesses happen unexpectedly. In order to protect your lifelong savings from the cost of a medical treatment, health insurance is a must. Health insurance also puts you in the safe zone since you are protected against any issues related to health.