A market leader in the non-life insurance sector in India based in Mumbai, The New India Assurance Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian Government. The Company offers an extensive range of health insurance products to cater to the diverse needs of individuals, senior citizens, families. New India health insurance plans available for parents and dependent children. Customers of New India Assurance Health Insurance policy can avail series of cost-effective insurance plans. You can go through this write-up to know more about the New India Health Insurance policies.
Due to the sedentary lifestyle people are becoming more prone to illnesses. Mounting medical bills burn our life-time savings. Thus, it becomes quite imperative to buy a medical insurance plan. Armed with the best medical insurance plan, you do not have to get tensed for money during hospitalization. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. offers the customized range of health insurance plans. Below we have discussed some of the reasons why should go for health insurance from New India Insurance.
- ✔You can renew or buy New India health insurance policies through company’s online portal.
- ✔The company offers free quotes for policy purchasing or renewing.
- ✔New India medical insurance offers comprehensive health coverage for you and also for your family.
- ✔You can enjoy the tax benefits under section 80D if you buy New India health insurance policy.
- ✔This insurer offers lifetime renewal option.
- ✔New India Mediclaim Policy offers premium rebates on covering the family members and discount for good health.
- ✔Policies come with portability option. That means you can change your present insurance company and switch to New India Insurance with all your accumulated benefits.
- ✔As per New India health insurance policy, you do not have to pay for pre-acceptance medical check-up upto 50 years.
- ✔Some specific New India medical insurance plans provide free medical test to policyholders in company’s network diagnostic centers.
- ✔The company provides Network Hospitals across India to provide customers with cashless treatment facilities.
- ✔New India Medical insurance policies are designed for the people between the age group of 18 to 60 years. Children between 3 months to 5 years can also be included if one of their parents are covered under New India health insurance policy.
- ✔Under New India mediclaim policy, you can avail in-patient hospitalization expenses, including room rent, boarding, ICU charges, nursing expenses, operation theater charges, oxygen, blood, medicines, specialist’s fees etc.
- ✔Provides pre-hospitalization coverage 30 days before hospitalization.
- ✔New India medical insurance also covers expenses incurred upto 60 days after the hospitalization.
- ✔Listed day care procedures, which requires hospitalization for less than 24 hours are covered and daily hospital allowance is also covered.
- ✔Organ donor transplant expenses are covered.
- ✔Critical care benefit as 10% of Sum Insured is also covered by this plan.
- ✔Ambulance expenses are reimbursed under New India health insurance online.
The New India Assurance Company Limited offers innumerable health insurance for you as well as for your family. Here we have shortlisted some of the best health insurance plans. Let’s have a look.
- ✔New India Top Up Mediclaim
- ✔New India Floater Mediclaim
- ✔New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim
- ✔New India Asha Kiran Policy
- ✔Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
- ✔Janata Mediclaim Policy
- ✔Mediclaim 2012 Policy
- ✔Mediclaim 2007 Policy
This New India health insurance policy can be chosen for Individual or Floater Sum Insured basis and covering upto 6 members of the family. The family includes self, legal spouse, dependent children and dependent parents. This scheme covers in-patient hospitalization expenses incurred in India. Proposer between the age group of 18 to 65 years and other members 3 months to 65 years can eligible for this policy.
This policy is designed to cover hospitalization expenses towards the insured members. It is a family floater plan and a minimum of two members are required for issuance of the policy.
This scheme has been designed for providing cover to all the family members in a single sum assured. The policy is an extension of New India Individual Mediclaim Policy 2007.
This New India health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses of the family and personal accident for parents.
This plan is available specifically for senior individuals above the age group of 60 years. This policy offers coverage of Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 1.5 lakh for senior citizens between age 60 years and 80 years.
This Janata Mediclaim policy is an affordable plan and available for poorer section. This scheme offers coverage of Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 75,000 for individuals between the age group of 3 months to 60 years.
This Policy provides coverage for your family members with separate Sum Insured available for each Insured member.
This New India Assurance health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses for you as well as for your family.
- ✔Dental treatments
- ✔Diseases within 30 days of availing insurance
- ✔Sexually transmitted disease and HIV (AIDS) are not included under New India Assurance health policy.
- ✔General Run Down Conditions and Debility, Inoculation and Vaccination
- ✔Child birth and pregnancy
- ✔Cosmetic surgery, circumcision, plastic surgery not required for treating illness or injury
- ✔Treatment outside India.
- ✔Domiciliary treatment, Naturopathy
- ✔Experimental treatments are not covered by New India health insurance.
New India health insurance renewal is equally important as purchasing the policy. If you buy health insurance products from New India, you must consider New India Assurance health policy renewal in order to ensure that you and your family are covered for future emergency. New India health insurance renewal is easy and convenient if you go with online procedure. It will take a little time from your busy schedule. You can have a look below to know about the New India health insurance renewal.
- ✔At first, you have to visit company’s official website and click on ‘Health Insurance’ among many products to initiate New India health insurance online renewal.
- ✔Then click on ‘Buy Online’ tab and thereafter you will be diverted to another page where you have to select your health plan.
- ✔In the next step, click on ‘Quick Renewal/Payment’ option and now you have to fill all the required details related to your health insurance plan to proceed New India health insurance renewal online.
- ✔The last step of New India Health Insurance online renewal is payment mode.
- ✔Once you have done the payment successfully, you will receive a confirmation mail stating the completion of New India health insurance renewal online.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1. What is the mediclaim?
Mediclaim is a hospitalization benefit that is offered by many health insurance companies in India, both private and public. The medical insurance policy takes care of the hospitalization expenses.
2. What is a private health insurance?
Private health insurance is a type of health insurance policy that is often offered by employers or other organizations. The type of private health insurance plans depends on different employers or other organizations.
3. What are the advantages of having private health insurance?
Some of the advantages of having private health insurance include, the option of being treated by the doctor of your choice, offer you extensive control over where or when you want to be treated, shorter waiting period for elective surgery, offer you services that are not covered by Medicare such as dental, optical, physiotherapy etc.
4. What is the cost of health insurance for an individual?
The cost of average health insurance for an individual is $393 per month, according to the data collected by eHealth. This report is on year 2017.
5. What are the two types of private health insurance?
The two types of private health insurance are hospital policy and general treatment policy. Hospital policy covers you when you go to a hospital and general treatment policy gives you coverage for ancillary treatments such as dental, physiotherapy, optical etc.