Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company has been a leader in the insurance field. It is a joint undertaking between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. The company offers a wide range of general insurance products. One of the most preferred insurance products of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is Health Insurance. Health insurance has become the much-needed insurance policy for every individual in India. Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance can protect you from the rising costs of medical treatments that may arise anytime. From mounting medical bills in case of any diseases to the accidental emergency case charges, Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy can provide financial protection when need it the most. Now you can renew and buy Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance online because of the flourishing appearance of Internet. You can choose the best one as the company provides numerous plans. So purchasing Bajaj Allianz medical insurance will definitely be an ideal decision for you if you are looking for any mediclaim policy.
From the very beginning, we all are well aware of the fact that the healthcare cost is rising day by day. And if you ever experience any serious disease that requires high medical costs then it will be difficult for you to cope up and it can put a big break in your pocket. So to shield yourself from the high-cost medical treatments, you should opt for an effective health insurance plan. Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy provides the best healthcare and medical treatments that keeping you economically secure. Some of the reasons are discussed below by which you will get to know why you should buy Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policies.
- ✔Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited in India offers cashless claims facility at more than 6000+ hospitals across India. The company ensures that you and your family will receive the best medical treatments at any hospital you choose.
- ✔The company offers affordable health insurance plans and high claim settlement ratio. Sometimes you can enjoy discounts on premium.
- ✔The company provides 24/7 customer care services for claims settlement.
- ✔This insurer offers in-house Health Administration Team.
- ✔You can renew and buy Bajaj Allianz health insurance online through company’s official website.
- ✔The most important thing of Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy is that you will get comprehensive health coverage at lowest premium.
- ✔You can also enjoy tax benefits under Section 80D.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited offers a wide array of health insurance products both online and offline. However, you should choose the best as per your requirements. Following are the details of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance online policies. Let’s take a look.
Health Guard Individual Policy
- ✔A complete health insurance plan for individual.
- ✔Individuals between the age group of 18-65 years can eligible for this plan.
- ✔Children aged 3 months to 25 years can be covered under this Bajaj Allianz medical insurance.
- ✔This Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy plan offers Sum Insured options ranging from Rs. 1.5 lacs up to the maximum of Rs. 50 lacs
- ✔Pre and post hospitalization expenses, which would have occurred 60 days before hospitalization or 90 days after hospitalization.
- ✔Emergency ambulance charges and 130 day care procedures are included in this Bajaj Allianz medical insurance scheme.
Health Guard Family Floater Policy
- ✔It is a complete health insurance plan for your family.
- ✔Sum Insured ranging from 1.5 lacs up to Rs. 50 lacs are covered under this Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance online plan.
- ✔Covers for Pre and Post hospitalization expenses for 60 days and 90 respectively.
- ✔As per this Bajaj Allianz medical insurance, you will get coverage for ambulance charges up to a limit of Rs. 20000 in a policy year.
- ✔Free medical check-up is available after 4 claim-free years.
Premium Personal Guard Policy
- ✔This policy supports you in the emergency hour to manage the unexpected risks.
- ✔This Bajaj Allianz mediclaim policy online provides security for the future and ensures complete peace of mind.
- ✔This scheme covers insured against bodily injury or death caused due to an accident.
- ✔This mediclaim policy offers high sum assured ranging from 10 lakhs to 25 lakhs.
- ✔Hospital confinement allowance is also included under this plan.
Critical Illness Health Insurance Plan
- ✔Under this plan, you can insure yourself against the risk of serious illness.
- ✔This health insurance policy of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance gives you the security of a lump sum amount. This amount will be paid if any unexpected incident occurs and you are diagnosed with a critical illness.
- ✔This plan offers different types of Sum Insured options according to the age group, like INR.100000- 5000000- for the age group of 6 years to 60 years and INR. 100000- 500000- for the age group of 61 years to 65 years.
- ✔The amount will be paid if the disease is diagnosed as a critical one, meet-up the specific criteria and the insured person survives 30 days after the diagnosis.
Extra Care Health Plan
- ✔This Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance online plan acts as a top-up cover to your existing policy and provides wider protection to you and your family.
- ✔Under this plan no medical tests are required till 55 years of age.
- ✔Ambulance charges are covered in case of any contingency.
- ✔This policy means an extension of coverage at lower premium.
Silver Health Insurance Plan
- ✔This plan is designed for senior citizens who frequently need medical treatments.
- ✔This Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy covers emergency ambulance charges up to a limit of Rs.1000.
- ✔Pre-existing diseases/illnesses are covered from the second year of the policy.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance renewal online is easy and convenient. To keep the continuation in policy coverage, you must consider Bajaj Allianz mediclaim policy renewal. You should renew your Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policies prior to the expiry date. Below we have shared a step-by-step guide which will be helping for Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance online renewal. Just have a look.
- ✔You can renew policies through the company’s website.
- ✔To initiate Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance renewal, select the ‘Renew Online’ option.
- ✔Choose the policy type which you want to renew.
- ✔Thereafter enter your personal details and expiry date of existing policy and proceed for Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Online Renewal.
- ✔After that, you will get to know about health insurance premium quotes and you have to pay it digitally.
- ✔Once you have successfully paid the premium, you will get a confirmation mail regarding your Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Renewal.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1. Can my employer see my health insurance claims?
No, your employer can not see your health insurance claims since HIPPA prohibits employers from accessing insurance claims as it could result in discrimination.
2. Who pays for health care services?
It depends. In some cases you have to bear the cost and in some cases Medicare will pay for health care services.
3. What are the main health insurance companies?
Some of the main health insurance companies are Apollo Munich, Star Health and Allied insurance Co Ltd, Future Generali, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd, Cigna TTK etc.
4. How does the American medical system work?
The government of United States of America funds two types of medical system; Medicare and Medicaid. These medical systems are mainly designed to fund for the disabled, elderly, young and poor.
5. Can you change your health insurance plan after open enrollment?
Yes, you can change your health insurance plan after open enrollment but you have to qualify for Special Enrollment Period, due to having a life event such as getting married, having a baby, changing a job etc. You will usually have 60 days from your life events to change your health insurance plan after open enrollment.