United India Health Insurance
There is no denying the fact that the health insurance sector has appeared as the most significant form of financial and mental security. There are many types of people who do not give much importance to a health insurance plan, but it is really an important thing that you must look for. Here at United India Health Insurance, you will get the best comprehensive plans which help to fulfill your requirements. With the help of United India health insurance plan, you would be able to cope with the mounting health care costs. Now you can renew and buy United India health insurance online which will save your valuable time.
Highlights of United India Health Insurance
- ✔United India Insurance Company LTD offers a wide range of health coverage to meet the requirements of different sector of people.
- ✔It provides coverage for 4 family members with upto 2 adults and 2 children.
- ✔Under United India health insurance, you can get medical expenses covered for 30 days prior to hospitalization and 60 days for post-hospitalization for related medical expenses.
- ✔The company offers cashless treatments facility over 7000+ hospitals across India.
- ✔If you buy United India health insurance policy, you can avail life-long renewal option.
- ✔You will get free medical check-up after three consecutive claim free years.
- ✔United India medical insurance offers 20% co-pay for senior citizen on major illnesses.
- ✔You can purchase or renew United India health insurance online and also can get free quotes.
Different Types of United India Health Insurance Policies
The leading insurer United India Insurance offers various types of health insurance policies that not only designs to meet unpredicted hospitalization but also offers a hassle-free documentation. Below we have listed the health insurance policies of United India Insurance
- ✔Family Medicare Policy
- ✔Family Medicare 2014 Policy
- ✔Gold Policy
- ✔Platinum Policy
- ✔Top-up Plan
- ✔Super Top-up Policy
- ✔Individual Mediclaim Policy
- ✔Senior Citizen Plan
- ✔UNI Criticare Health Insurance
- ✔Workmen Medicare Plan
- Family Medicare Policy
- ✔Entry age of this United India medical insurance plan is 18 years to 80 years. 3 months of children can eligible for this plan provided at least one parent is covered under the same plan.
- ✔Medical screening is required for those who are above 45 years.
- ✔You can also avail no-claim discount of 3% to 15% on renewal premium under this United India mediclaim policy.
- ✔It provides comprehensive health coverage to you and your family under a single Sum Insured.
- ✔This plan offers high Sum Insured between 1 lakh to 10 lakhs.
- Family Medicare 2014 Policy
- ✔This is an extension of Family Medicare Policy with better coverage and benefits.
- ✔Under this United India health insurance policy, you can get all-inclusive medical coverage for all family members under a single Sum Insured.
- ✔Dependent children between the age group of 3 months to 18 years can be covered provided either both parents are covered or at least one parent is covered.
- ✔15 days free look period will be applicable at the beginning of the first policy.
- ✔This United India health insurance policy offers Sum Insured upto the maximum of 10 lakhs.
- Gold Policy
- ✔The scheme provides coverage for hospitalization costs basically incurred in India for the treatment of illness/disease/injury continued by the insured person during the policy tenure.
- ✔This United India health insurance policy is available for individual between the age group of 36 years to 60 years.
- ✔Under this United India mediclaim policy, you can get the provision for continuation of plan after age of 60 without any break.
- ✔If the policy is purchased for self and any one or more family members which are spouse or dependent children, then you can get family discount of 5% on the total premium.
- Platinum Policy
- ✔It is a comprehensive mediclaim plan of United India Insurance Company to meet the hospitalization costs towards the diseases/illness/injury sustained by the insured person during the policy period.
- ✔It is available for individual between the age group of 18 years to 36 years.
- ✔It offers provision for plan continuation after the age of 35 without any break.
- Top-up Plan
- ✔This United India medical insurance scheme offers additional health cover when the existing mediclaim limits are worn out.
- ✔It provides different options with multiple Sum Insured.
- Super Top-up Policy
- ✔This United India health insurance policy provides total hospitalization costs coverage which are incurred in India in respect of all covered hospitalization procedures throughout the policy period which are more than the threshold level.
- ✔This plan is offered on individual or floater basis.
- Individual Mediclaim Policy
- ✔Offers complete health protection for you.
- ✔This United India medical insurance provides complete protection against any disease or injury or any other treatment due to an accident.
- Senior Citizen Plan
- ✔It is a must have insurance policy for senior citizens between the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
- ✔This United India mediclaim policy offers 20% co-payment for major illness claims as a total package.
- UNI Criticare Health Insurance
- ✔This United India medical insurance plan is featured to cover specific critical illness which is often excluded under most health plans.
- ✔This scheme has 90 days waiting period from the date of policy inception and a survival period of 30 days from the date of diagnosis.
- Workmen Medicare Plan
- ✔This United India mediclaim policy offers comprehensive medical coverage.
- ✔This scheme is best suited for factory owners/contractors/other commercial establishment looking for limited medical cover.
United India Health Insurance Renewal
United India health insurance renewal is easy and convenient if you go with online services. You can renew your United India health insurance policies anywhere in the world. If you want to keep continuation in medical insurance policies, you must consider United India health renewal online. You just need to complete United India health insurance renewal before the expiration. You have to follow some steps to complete United India health insurance online renewal.
- ✔First of all, you have to visit the website of United India Insurance Company LTD and click on the ‘Renew Now’ option
- ✔Then choose your health insurance policy type to start your United India health insurance renewal process.
- ✔In the next step, you have to provide your previous insurer details and click on ‘Proceed’
- ✔After that, you have to click on the ‘renewal’ tab to instant United India health insurance online renewal.
- ✔Thereafter, you have to select the correct online payment options; it can be credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- ✔Once you have done the payment, you will receive a confirmation receipt through your registered mail id.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1.Is Medicare private insurance?
No, Medicare is not a private insurance. Medicare is a federal government health insurance policy mainly for people who are 65 or older.
2.How are private insurance companies funded?
In many countries, private insurance companies or organizations are funded by public and the private insurance fund is controlled by government or government agencies.
3. What is a socialized health care system?
The term socialized health care system is a term that is used in United States. The term is used to discuss the system of universal health care.
4. What is a private pay?
Private pay is a term that is used to describe a person who pays for his/her treatment directly from pocket rather than using his/her private health insurance.
5. What is an out of pocket expense?
Out of pocket expense or out of pocket cost is a term used to describe your expenses for medical care that are not reimbursed by your health insurance company. Out of pocket expense includes deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments for services that are covered and also for the expenses of the services that are not covered within your health insurance plan.