National Health Insurance is all set to serve you numerous benefits at the time of emergency. Sedentary lifestyles and poor eating habits make an individual more prone to illness. With medical cost escalating exponentially, the drain on one’s resources can be worrying. A health insurance plan provides financial help during any emergency. So in the form of Health Insurance, National health insurance policies provide ample of health benefits during medical emergency. The fully government oldest and renowned general insurer National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) started its operation with 14902 skilled employees and 1998 offices all across the India. This leading general insurer offers customized health insurance policies with comprehensive health coverage from individual and family floater plans to senior citizen plans and group mediclaim policies. National Health Insurance plans are highly sought because of its effective and useful features. The company offers a wide range of health insurance products to satisfy the different needs of customers. You can buy National Health Insurance from National Insurance online portal. National health insurance renewal in India can also be done through National health insurance online portal.
|Business Center Pan in India||373|
|Merged Companies||21 Foreign, 11Indians|
|Product Customization||Corporate and Rural|
National Insurance Company (NIC) offers a series of health insurance products at an affordable price for you as well as for your family. The insurer understands that investing in a health insurance plan now becomes a basic needs, hence it provides myriad of useful health insurance features. To enjoy the benefits of that coverage you have to pay a specific premium. Below mentioned best health insurance products are provided by National Insurance Company and you can buy any of policies online. Just take a look.
Overseas Mediclaim Business and Holiday Policy
Overseas Mediclaim Policy of National Health Insurance is a package policy. This plan is specially designed to cover travel emergencies while you are in foreign land. This policy is available for three categories travelers - Business and Holiday, Employment and Study, Corporate Frequent Traveler. This National Insurance health policy is eligible for citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan going abroad for business purpose or holiday or any foreign Nationals working in India for Indian employers
Features and Benefits of Overseas Mediclaim Business and Holiday Policy
- ✔Provides travel emergency while travelling in abroad.
- ✔Claim assistance is available from any international service provider under this National mediclaim policy.
- ✔Claims can be paid in foreign currency to doctor.
- ✔This National mediclaim policy premium can be paid by Indian rupee.
- ✔Policyholders can claim reimbursement where cashless service is unavailable.
- ✔This plan covers illness, repatriation, medical evacuation and that starts from 50000 USD to 500000 USD.
- ✔Loss and delay of checked baggage, loss of passport can also be covered under this plan.
- ✔Personal accident and disablement is included under National health insurance plan.
National Parivar Mediclaim Policy
National Insurance Parivar Mediclaim is a floater policy which provides coverage for the whole family and that includes self, spouse, parents and dependent children. All the members can be covered under one Sum Insured. This National insurance policy is considered as the finest health plan for your family since it provides useful coverage.
Features and Benefits of National Parivar Mediclaim Plan
- ✔Lifelong renewal option is available for this National Parivar Mediclaim Plan.
- ✔If you buy this National mediclaim policy, you can avail pre and post hospitalization expenses up to 30 days and 60 days accordingly.
- ✔Organ Donor hospitalization cost is included under this National health insurance policy.
- ✔If 24 hours hospitalization is not needed, then more than 140 day care treatments costs will be provided.
- ✔Domiciliary treatments expenses are covered up to 20% of Sum Insured that is subject to the maximum limit of Rs 50000.
- ✔Provides coverage for maternity new born up to 10% of Sum Insured and that is subject to Rs 30000 for normal delivery and Rs 50000 caesarean delivery.
- ✔Infertility treatment costs up to Rs 50000.
- ✔Ambulance charges also covered up to a specified limit.
- ✔Daily cash allowance for one person up to Rs 300 for maximum of 5days.
- ✔Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy treatments are also payable under this National health insurance plan
- ✔5 % discount on the base premium for each claim free year is available under this policy.
National Parivar Mediclaim Plus Policy
This Parivar Mediclaim Plus Policy is a unique floater policy of National Insurance Company. It covers the family that includes self, spouse, children and parents or parents-in-laws under one Sum Insured. It provides coverage of Rs. 50 Lakhs with some innovative and effective features. Under this National Health Insurance policy in India lifelong renewal option is available. And it can be performed in online as well. This policy period is maximum 3 years.
Features and Benefits of National Parivar Mediclaim Plus Policy
- ✔The National mediclaim policy can be bought or renewed online.
- ✔30 days Pre and 60 days Post Hospitalization expenses are covered.
- ✔140 + Day care treatments procedures.
- ✔Organ Donor hospitalization treatments and domiciliary expenses are provided under this National health insurance plan.
- ✔New born baby delivery expenses and infertility treatment expenses are covered.
- ✔National insurance health policy covers up to Rs 5000 for anti-rabies vaccination.
- ✔Ambulance and Air Ambulance charges are covered under this policy.
- ✔No sub limit for medical emergency reunion expenses.
- ✔Ayurvedic and Homoeopathy treatments are also payable under this plan.
- ✔Good health incentive check-up benefit is given after every 2 years of claim free year up to a specified limit.
- ✔You can get 5% discounts for new National health insurance policies and 2.5% discount for National health insurance renewal policies.
National Mediclaim Policy
As per this National Insurance health policy, you can avail the coverage for hospitalization expenses that incurred for illness treatments. This National health insurance renewal has no age limit. This policy is available for the persons between the age group of 18 years to 65 years. Dependent children from 3 months to 18 years can be covered under this policy.
Features and benefits of National Insurance Mediclaim Policy
- ✔This policy covers 140+ day care procedures.
- ✔Coverage for room, boarding, RMO, Surgeon, Consultant, Medical Practitioner, Specialist Fees, Anesthetist and Nursing expenses are covered up to a specified limit under this National health insurance.
- ✔Provides coverage for the costs incurred from oxygen, blood, operation theatre, drugs and medicine, surgical appliance, X-ray, chemotherapy, radiotherapy etc.
- ✔Option of cashless facility in over 6000+ network hospitals all over India.
- ✔Ambulance charges up to 1% of Sum Insured.
- ✔5 % Cumulative Bonus on the Sum Insured for each claim free year.
- ✔Offers tax rebate as per Income Tax under Sec. 80D.
- ✔Costs of Ayurveda and Homeopathy treatments are covered up to 20% of the Sum Insured for any one illness.
National Mediclaim Plus
It is considered as one of the best comprehensive health policy among many National insurance policies. This National health insurance policy provides protection against mounting medical costs and makes all the health care and associated services easy and accessible. It covers expenses of hospitalization, pre and post and day care treatments and many more. Person between the age group of 18 to 65 years is eligible for this policy and children from 3 months to 18 years can also be covered.
Features and Benefits of National Mediclaim Plus
- ✔Lifelong National mediclaim insurance renewal is available.
- ✔Under this National Health Insurance plan, you can avail pre and post hospitalization expenses 30 days and 60 days respectively.
- ✔Organ Donor hospitalization costs are covered.
- ✔National Mediclaim Plus policy covers pre existing disease after 36 months.
- ✔ICU charges are covered up to a specified limit.
- ✔Under this National health insurance plan, you can avail Ayurvedic or Homoeopathy treatments.
- ✔Coverage for maternity new born up to a certain limit.
- ✔Per day basis hospital cash is allotted under this National health insurance plan.
- ✔Availability of emergency reunion expenses.
- ✔Children Vaccination is included under this plan.
- ✔This National Insurance health policy offers hospitalization expenses for Doctor’s home visit and nursing care.
- ✔For new policies you can avail 5% discount and 2.5% on National mediclaim insurance renewal policies.
National Varistha Mediclaim Policy for Senior Citizen
This Varistha Mediclaim policy of National Insurance Company Limited in India is specially designed for senior citizens between the age group of 60 years to 80 years. This policy renewal is available up to the age of 90 years.
Features and Benefits of National Varistha Mediclaim Policy
- ✔Provides coverage for room costs and ICU charges up to 1% of selected Sum Insured.
- ✔This senior citizen mediclaim policy covers the expenses spent on medicines, drugs, blood, diagnostic charges, oxygen etc. up to 50% of the Sum Insured.
- ✔Costs of surgeons fees, anesthetists, doctors, consultants or specialists are covered up to 25 % of the Sum Insured.
- ✔This policy provides critical illness covers up to 2 lakhs.
- ✔Hospitalization charge is payable up to 1% of Sum Insured.
- ✔Under this National health insurance policy, you can get Rs. 1000 on Ambulance cost.
- ✔Pre and post hospitalization expenses up to 30 days 60 days respectively.
- ✔Tax rebate under Indian Income Tax law.
Individual Personal Accident Policy
This policy is available for the individual between the age group of 5 years to 70 years. It mainly covers accidental death and disability.
Features and Benefits of Individual Personal Accident Policy
- ✔10% price discounts for family package cover.
- ✔This National Insurance health policy covers accidental death, permanent total disablement, permanent partial disablement, temporary total disablement caused by an accident.
- ✔Medical test is not required to buy this policy.
- ✔Online purchase and renewal option is available.
|Renewability||Lifelong renewal option|
|Pre-existing Diseases||Covered after a waiting period of 4 years|
|Policies Issued||17 Lakhs+|
National Mediclaim insurance renewal is equally important as purchasing the policy. If you buy any health insurance products from National Insurance Company Limited in India, you must need to keep in mind about the renewal process. In order to ensure that you and your family are covered for future emergency, then you should consider National health insurance renewal. Now you can avail the facility of National health insurance online renewal because of booming appearance of internet.
National insurance renewal online process is easy and simple. You just need to follow some simple steps to complete your National mediclaim insurance renewal. First, you have to log into the online portal of NIC and select your health plan that you want to renew online and enter the policy number. After that enter the required details and make your payment through online transaction. Then you will receive an online receipt and your National health insurance renewal online will be done.
There are many health insurance companies all over the India, but you cannot over look the useful features of National Health Insurance. This Indian insurer offers wide range of health products with free quotes to fulfill all the requirements of customers. You can buy National health insurance policy through National Insurance online portal.
1. Is surgery covered by health insurance?
Not all types of surgeries are covered by health insurance; however a major portion of surgical cost is covered by your health insurance plan. You should check the surgical coverage of your health insurance plan before buying.
2. How much do companies pay for employee health insurance?
Companies generally pay roughly 80 to 85% for employee health insurance, the rest have to be borne by the employee himself.
3. Can a doctor refuse to release my medical records?
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) gives the patients total right to get a copy of their medical records, therefore a doctor can’t refuse to release your medical records.
4. Can I change my health insurance plan mid year?
You may get struck on the same insurance plan if you try to change your health insurance plan mid year until the next open enrollment. However, you can still change your health insurance plan mid year if you qualify for a mid year policy change.
5. Can you switch insurance companies anytime?
Yes, you can, but switching your insurance companies anytime very much deepens on the circumstances under which you are chaining. Many insurance companies may not permit and some insurance companies may give you the permission but you may not receive some of the benefits of your insurance policy.