Established in the year 2006 Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd is the first ever stand-alone health insurance company in India. It offers a wide range of affordable health insurance products. This insurer has raised the standard of the health insurance sectors by providing quality and best services for policyholders from all the backgrounds. With the support of more than 290 branches in India, Star Health Insurance provides a plethora of health insurance policies that take care of all your needs pertaining to health. So if you think to purchase any health insurance plan, it is recommended to buy Star Health Insurance policy.
In spite of taking a lot of care, we cannot avoid health risk as life is unpredictable and full of uncertainties. Medical emergencies come without any warning. In such cases, health insurance policies play a key role. Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited in India offers a wide variety of health insurance plans. If you buy Star Health Insurance policy, you can avail a lot of advantages.
- ✔The company offers health insurance policies for individuals, families, and senior citizens.
- ✔You can renew and buy Star Health Insurance online and also can get free quotes through the company’s website.
- ✔This insurer has 290+ branches across India.
- ✔You can enjoy the benefits of cashless treatments in 8200+ network hospitals all over India.
- ✔The company provides direct in-house settlement and does not involve any third party for the settlement of claim.
- ✔Star Health General Insurance is famous for easy, fast and hassle-free health claim settlement.
- ✔As per Star Health Insurance policy, you can avail personalized doctor visit after getting hospitalized.
- ✔All the health insurance products of Star Health are eligible for portability.
- ✔Star Health medical insurance offers lifelong renewal option.
India’s leading insurer Star Health and Allied Insurance Co LTD offers plethora of health insurance products. This insurer aims to provide health insurance products at an affordable premium so that all kinds of people can avail Star Health Insurance Policies
- Family Health Optima Insurance plan
- Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Super Surplus Insurance Policy
- Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Medi-classic Insurance Policy
- Star Health Gain Insurance Policy
- Star Cancer Care Gold
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Star Net Plus
- Star Care Micro Insurance Policy
- Star Criticare Plus Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Special Care
- Star Student Care Insurance Policy
This is a single plan and provides wider coverage for the entire family at an affordable premium. This Start Health Insurance policy provides coverage for Assisted Reproductive Treatment. You can also enjoy the benefits of automatic restoration of Sum Insured for 3 times by 100% each time.
It is an optimum policy for senior citizens between the age group of 60 to 75 years. This Star Health medical insurance offers higher Sum Insured upto the maximum of Rs.10 Lakhs. Pre-existing medical test is not required under this plan.
As the name suggests, it is a complete health care protection for your entire family on floater basis. This scheme covers medical costs incurred on Bariatric surgical procedures and its complications.
This is a top-up plan and provides surplus protection with higher Sum Insured at lower premium. This Star Health Insurance policy offers two variants - Silver Plan and Gold Plan.
This is a specialized health insurance plan of Star Health. It offers hospitalization expenses for complications of Diabetes. This scheme can be purchased individual or floater basis.
This Star Health medical insurance scheme is designed to provide coverage for heart patients. It is calculated for the persons who have undergone for the first time heart surgery. This plan has also two variants- Silver and Gold Plan.
It is the most preferred medical insurance plan with family package and discounts. This Star Health Insurance plan offers No Claim Bonus of 5% for every claim free year up to 25%.
This Star Health mediclaim policy is available for individuals and family. This scheme provides maximum benefits at an affordable premium. This policy covers both in-patient and out-patient expenses.
As per this Star Health medical insurance, the person who is diagnosed with cancer will get coverage for the same. Entry age of this plan is 5 months to 65 years. It is the first-ever health insurance product of Star Health General Insurance that offers Sum Insured of Rs.3 lakhs and Rs.5 lakhs.
Any couples between the age group of 18years to 40 years can eligible for this plan. This Star Health medical insurance scheme provides coverage for new-born babies and delivery expenses.
This is a special policy of Star health, which covers HIV positive patients.
This Star Health Insurance policy offers basic health care services at an affordable price. This plan is available on individual and floater basis in Tier I and Tier II places.
It provides coverage for 9 specified critical illnesses and it also provides regular hospitalization.
This affordable Star Health Insurance Policy comes with multiple benefits and is designed for your entire family.
This is a unique policy for children who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder.
As the name suggests, this policy is specially designed for Students. It is an individual Star Health insurance policy.
To keep the continuation in policy coverage, you must consider Star Health Insurance renewal. This process just takes few minutes from your busy schedule. You just need to complete Star Health mediclaim policy renewal before its expiration. If you forget the renewal date, do not get anxious, as Star Health sends timely renewal reminders to their policyholders. You just have to follow some simple process to complete your Star Health Insurance online renewal. A Step-by- step methods are discussed below by which you will get to know about Star Health Insurance renewal process.
- ✔At first, you have to visit the official website of the insurer to initiate Star Health Insurance renewal online.
- ✔Then click on the ‘Renewal’ tab and you will be diverted into another page.
- ✔In the next step, fill up the required details regarding your policy and your personal self and then click on ‘submit’ to get instant renewal.
- ✔Thereafter, check and confirm renewal details such as gross premium and service tax.
- ✔Then click on ‘Purchase Policy’ and proceed to pay the premium digitally.
- ✔You can pay the premium using debit card, credit card and net banking.
- ✔Once you have done the payment, you will receive a confirmation mail of your Star Health Insurance renewal online.
- ✔You can save it for your future use.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
1.What are the benefits of health care?
Some of the best health care benefits include hospitalization, mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment, emergency services, maternity and newborn care, prescription drug coverage, doctors' services etc.
2.What is income protection cover?
Income protection cover or income protection insurance is an insurance policy available in many developed countries. Income protection cover provides benefits to policyholders who are incapacitated and therefore can’t work due to accident or illness.
3.Is Medicaid a public health insurance program?
Yes, Medicaid is a public health insurance program. Medicaid is a health insurance program created by the federal government, to help low income citizens by proving payments for medical services.
4.What is public health care?
Public health care is a field that researches the ways to improve the health and lives of communities through education, prevention and treatment of diseases, and seek ways of promoting healthy behaviors like exercise and healthy eating.
5.What is covered by my health insurance?
You are covered under various medical benefits by your health insurance such as medical tests, drugs and other treatment services.