According to section 146 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, all vehicles in Indian public space should have an auto insurance to cover third-party damage or loss and it used to be simple. But most of the common people in India make some common mistakes while buying motor insurance plan. To get complete coverage for your car, you should focus on some common things while purchasing any motor insurance plan. Like, firstly it is always suggested not to buy a lower premium policy. The lowest premium policy does not mean the right policy. A lower premium means a basic coverage in the case of an unfortunate incident. Secondly, full disclosure about the age of driver, driving history, and car accessories is advisable at the time of taking a motor insurance policy. Thirdly, most of the insurance customers of India are lured with low cost premium rates and attractive benefits that is why it is beneficial to do enough research while buying car insurance. Lastly, distrusting online purchase of insurance will be another mistake while buying any car insurance.
You May Also Like:
- Top 5 Car Insurance companies in India
- 5 sure-fire ways to bring down premium of your comprehensive car plan
- Digital Driving License & RC Documents Consider as Valid
- 5 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Car Insurance Plan In India
- Car Insurance Policy | Much Needed Policy for Indian Car Owners
- Purchase Car Insurance Policy Online Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Go For Complete Protection When You Buy Car Insurance In India
- Car Insurance Add-on Covers: Essentials for Monsoon Seasons
- Why it is necessary to buy motor insurance plan if you own a car?
- Way of choosing the best car insurance plan