According to section 146 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, all vehicles in Indian public space should have an auto insurance to cover third-party damage or loss and it used to be simple. But most of the common people in India make some common mistakes while buying motor insurance plan. To get complete coverage for your car, you should focus on some common things while purchasing any motor insurance plan. Like, firstly it is always suggested not to buy a lower premium policy. The lowest premium policy does not mean the right policy. A lower premium means a basic coverage in the case of an unfortunate incident. Secondly, full disclosure about the age of driver, driving history, and car accessories is advisable at the time of taking a motor insurance policy. Thirdly, most of the insurance customers of India are lured with low cost premium rates and attractive benefits that is why it is beneficial to do enough research while buying car insurance. Lastly, distrusting online purchase of insurance will be another mistake while buying any car insurance.
You May Also Like:
- Third Party Car Insurance Policy | Legal Obligation in India
- Smaller cars insurance premium rate is going down
- Various types of motor insurance plan
- How car insurance can help you deal with car theft?
- Even your zero depreciation cover doesn’t ensure zero expense!
- Best Car Insurance Companies In 2016 For All Types Of Private Cars
- Chennai flood - What can you get on your motor insurance policy?
- Bundle Car Insurance Plan- Way to Save More
- Get The Best Car Insurance In India From National Insurance Company
- Steps By Step Process To Choose The Best Car Insurance In India