Car insurance is officially a contract between the car owners and the insurance companies. A proper car policy provides you financial protection against theft or any other damage and natural or man-made disasters. It also provides you protection with personal accident coverage. However, before making your car insurance or even renewing your policy, you ought to compare quotes, terms and conditions online and choose the best one. Every car insurers has pre-defined coverage and exclusion parts. Some renowned insurers are providing special towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. For making your smart car insurance policy, you need to choose Zero Depreciation Cover that allows you to get the original cost of any part, instead of the depreciated cost. You can also choose No Claim Bonus option, which allows you to get a discount, while renewing your policy if you had not demand any claims in the previous year. This plan also helps you to save the premiums rate.
You May Also Like:
- Pay Extra on Car & Two Wheeler Insurance from September 2018
- Various types of motor insurance plan
- Best Add-on Covers to Opt for Car Insurance Policy
- Motor Insurance Online | Avail Free Roadside Assistance in India
- New Motor Vehicle Act 2019: Everything You Need to Know
- Top 10 most sought-after car insurance companies in India
- Do’s & Don’ts for Car Insurance If You are a College Student
- Why you should not continue the same policy for your car insurance?
- Car Insurance Policy | Much Needed Policy for Indian Car Owners
- Chennai flood - What can you get on your motor insurance policy?