Car insurance is officially a contract between the car owners and the insurance companies. A proper car policy provides you financial protection against theft or any other damage and natural or man-made disasters. It also provides you protection with personal accident coverage. However, before making your car insurance or even renewing your policy, you ought to compare quotes, terms and conditions online and choose the best one. Every car insurers has pre-defined coverage and exclusion parts. Some renowned insurers are providing special towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. For making your smart car insurance policy, you need to choose Zero Depreciation Cover that allows you to get the original cost of any part, instead of the depreciated cost. You can also choose No Claim Bonus option, which allows you to get a discount, while renewing your policy if you had not demand any claims in the previous year. This plan also helps you to save the premiums rate.
You May Also Like:
- Why you should not continue the same policy for your car insurance?
- A Number of Things to Consider Before Buying Motor Insurance
- Top 10 car insurance companies in India in 2018
- Selling your used car? Have you transferred the insurance?
- Car Insurance- Add-ons you must have
- Car Insurance | Know Claim Settlement through Video Streaming
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- Are you managing your car insurance plan rightly?
- Bundle Car Insurance Plan- Way to Save More
- Top 10 Car Insurance Companies in India in 2019