Car insurance is officially a contract between the car owners and the insurance companies. A proper car policy provides you financial protection against theft or any other damage and natural or man-made disasters. It also provides you protection with personal accident coverage. However, before making your car insurance or even renewing your policy, you ought to compare quotes, terms and conditions online and choose the best one. Every car insurers has pre-defined coverage and exclusion parts. Some renowned insurers are providing special towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. For making your smart car insurance policy, you need to choose Zero Depreciation Cover that allows you to get the original cost of any part, instead of the depreciated cost. You can also choose No Claim Bonus option, which allows you to get a discount, while renewing your policy if you had not demand any claims in the previous year. This plan also helps you to save the premiums rate.
You May Also Like:
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- 7 Checklist To Buy The Cheapest Car Insurance In India
- Claim Process of motor insurance
- Car Insurance Premium Differs Across Different Regions Of India
- 5 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Car Insurance Plan In India
- Buying Health Insurance? Don't Forget to Keep These Things in Mind
- Even your zero depreciation cover doesn’t ensure zero expense!
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2016 In India
- Third Party Motor Vehicles Insurance premium becomes cheaper
- Car insurance renewal - You cannot escape but you can certainly save!