Car insurance is officially a contract between the car owners and the insurance companies. A proper car policy provides you financial protection against theft or any other damage and natural or man-made disasters. It also provides you protection with personal accident coverage. However, before making your car insurance or even renewing your policy, you ought to compare quotes, terms and conditions online and choose the best one. Every car insurers has pre-defined coverage and exclusion parts. Some renowned insurers are providing special towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. For making your smart car insurance policy, you need to choose Zero Depreciation Cover that allows you to get the original cost of any part, instead of the depreciated cost. You can also choose No Claim Bonus option, which allows you to get a discount, while renewing your policy if you had not demand any claims in the previous year. This plan also helps you to save the premiums rate.
You May Also Like:
- Car Insurance Add-on Covers: Essentials for Monsoon Seasons
- Obtain these steps to save on car insurance
- Long Term Vehicle Insurance | Mandatory for All New Owners
- Bundle Car Insurance Plan- Way to Save More
- Reduce Your Car Insurance Premium Through Telematics
- Third Party Car Insurance Policy | Legal Obligation in India
- A Number of Things to Consider Before Buying Motor Insurance
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2016 In India
- Why It Is Wise To Buy a Car Insurance With All Add On Covers?