A big good news for all the small car owners as the motor insurance premium rates have been abridged. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India have announced that this plan will be beneficial for those cars with engine capacity of less than 1,000 cc and the premium rate on those cars has been brought down to Rs 1,850 from the current rate of Rs 2,055. However, there has been no change in the existing cars with engine capacity higher than 1,000 cc. In the case of two-wheeler vehicles, the premium on two-wheelers with less than 75 cc engine will fall to Rs 427 from the present rate 569. But no change has been made for the entry level bikes or scooter that engines are between 75 to 150 cc. This plan will be effective from April 1st 2018.
You May Also Like:
- Buying Health Insurance? Don’t Forget to Keep These Things in Mind
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- Are you managing your car insurance plan rightly?
- Chennai flood - What can you get on your motor insurance policy?
- Car Insurance Premium Differs Across Different Regions Of India
- Why it is necessary to buy motor insurance plan if you own a car?
- Top 10 car insurance companies in India in 2018
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2016 In India
- Overview about Motor Insurance
- Why Car Insurance Online Renewal Is The Way To Go?