A big good news for all the small car owners as the motor insurance premium rates have been abridged. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India have announced that this plan will be beneficial for those cars with engine capacity of less than 1,000 cc and the premium rate on those cars has been brought down to Rs 1,850 from the current rate of Rs 2,055. However, there has been no change in the existing cars with engine capacity higher than 1,000 cc. In the case of two-wheeler vehicles, the premium on two-wheelers with less than 75 cc engine will fall to Rs 427 from the present rate 569. But no change has been made for the entry level bikes or scooter that engines are between 75 to 150 cc. This plan will be effective from April 1st 2018.
You May Also Like:
- 5 sure-fire ways to bring down premium of your comprehensive car plan
- Long Term Vehicle Insurance | Mandatory for All New Owners
- Demystifying 8 myths about car insurance in India
- Go For Complete Protection When You Buy Car Insurance In India
- Reduce Your Car Insurance Premium Through Telematics
- 5 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Car Insurance Plan In India
- Purchase Car Insurance Policy Online Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Why It Is Wise To Buy a Car Insurance With All Add On Covers?
- Third Party Car Insurance Policy | Legal Obligation in India
- Car Insurance In India - To Claim Or Not To Claim !