A big good news for all the small car owners as the motor insurance premium rates have been abridged. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India have announced that this plan will be beneficial for those cars with engine capacity of less than 1,000 cc and the premium rate on those cars has been brought down to Rs 1,850 from the current rate of Rs 2,055. However, there has been no change in the existing cars with engine capacity higher than 1,000 cc. In the case of two-wheeler vehicles, the premium on two-wheelers with less than 75 cc engine will fall to Rs 427 from the present rate 569. But no change has been made for the entry level bikes or scooter that engines are between 75 to 150 cc. This plan will be effective from April 1st 2018.
You May Also Like:
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2016 In India
- The Secret of Premium Calculation Factors of Car Insurance in India
- Third Party Car Insurance Policy | Legal Obligation in India
- Car Insurance | Know Terms & Conditions In Case Car Catches Fire
- Are you managing your car insurance plan rightly?
- Car Insurance | Supreme Court Links Car Insurance with Pollution
- Top 5 Car Insurance Plans In India That Will Create Sensations In 2016
- Top 5 Car Insurance companies in India
- Do’s & Don’ts for Car Insurance If You are a College Student