As the third-party Motor insurance is mandatory for all the vehicles owners, so it becomes a cheer to all the owners of car when IRDAI has proposed reduction on premium for most of the vehicle categories in 2018-19. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority reworks on the rate of premium every year after taking it into account the number of claims has made and loss ratio for insurers. The IRDAI has planned Rs 1,850 as motor Third Party premium for all the private cars not more than 1,000cc for 2018-19, compared with Rs 2,055 for 2017-18. For two-wheelers insurance not more than 75cc, it is Rs 427 against Rs 569 in the earlier year. The Insurance Regulator had increased on Third Party motor insurance premium by 28% for cars in 1,000-1,500cc and those beyond 1,500cc categories during 2017-18 after planning a 40% hike in rates earlier. Same case goes with two-wheelers in the 150-350cc group, as well as those beyond 350cc. Motor Third Party premium would be cheap for goods carrying three-wheelers and pedal cycles.
You May Also Like:
- The Secret of Premium Calculation Factors of Car Insurance in India
- Motor Insurance Online | Avail Free Roadside Assistance in India
- Additional coverage of motor insurance
- Top 10 car insurance companies in India in 2018
- Smaller cars insurance premium rate is going down
- 7 Checklist To Buy The Cheapest Car Insurance In India
- Even your zero depreciation cover doesn’t ensure zero expense!
- Bundle Car Insurance Plan- Way to Save More
- Car Insurance Policy | Much Needed Policy for Indian Car Owners
- Steps By Step Process To Choose The Best Car Insurance In India