It is obligatory in India to have a car insurance plan according to the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. Motor insurance policy provides the coverage for the maximum losses that you might face in the case of damaged or car theft. The premium associated to your motor insurance plan depends upon the Insured Declared Value or IDV of your car. But now the question is how to choose the best car insurance policy? In such case, you need to compare car insurance online and then choose the right one. You can get the best car insurance policies on online. It is vital to compare features or plans before buying or renewing the car insurance policy. At GIBL.IN you can compare policies from top insurance companies with the help of quotes, terms and conditions in a few minutes. There are many insurers which are offering different types of policies like towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. Therefore, it is necessary to check all the terms and condition while buying the insurance policy.
You May Also Like:
- Additional coverage of motor insurance
- Why you should not continue the same policy for your car insurance?
- Do’s & Don’ts for Car Insurance If You are a College Student
- Selling your used car? Have you transferred the insurance?
- Digital Driving License & RC Documents Consider as Valid
- 5 sure-fire ways to bring down premium of your comprehensive car plan
- Buying Health Insurance? Don’t Forget to Keep These Things in Mind
- Car Insurance Add-on Covers: Essentials for Monsoon Seasons
- Smaller cars insurance premium rate is going down
- Best Add-on Covers to Opt for Car Insurance Policy