It is obligatory in India to have a car insurance plan according to the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. Motor insurance policy provides the coverage for the maximum losses that you might face in the case of damaged or car theft. The premium associated to your motor insurance plan depends upon the Insured Declared Value or IDV of your car. But now the question is how to choose the best car insurance policy? In such case, you need to compare car insurance online and then choose the right one. You can get the best car insurance policies on online. It is vital to compare features or plans before buying or renewing the car insurance policy. At GIBL.IN you can compare policies from top insurance companies with the help of quotes, terms and conditions in a few minutes. There are many insurers which are offering different types of policies like towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. Therefore, it is necessary to check all the terms and condition while buying the insurance policy.
You May Also Like:
- Car Insurance Premium Differs Across Different Regions Of India
- Why it is necessary to buy motor insurance plan if you own a car?
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- Claim Process of motor insurance
- Digital Driving License & RC Documents Consider as Valid
- Why you should not continue the same policy for your car insurance?
- Demystifying 8 myths about car insurance in India
- Various types of motor insurance plan
- Motor Insurance Online | Avail Free Roadside Assistance in India
- Obtain these steps to save on car insurance