It is obligatory in India to have a car insurance plan according to the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. Motor insurance policy provides the coverage for the maximum losses that you might face in the case of damaged or car theft. The premium associated to your motor insurance plan depends upon the Insured Declared Value or IDV of your car. But now the question is how to choose the best car insurance policy? In such case, you need to compare car insurance online and then choose the right one. You can get the best car insurance policies on online. It is vital to compare features or plans before buying or renewing the car insurance policy. At GIBL.IN you can compare policies from top insurance companies with the help of quotes, terms and conditions in a few minutes. There are many insurers which are offering different types of policies like towing facility, depreciation and other value added services. Therefore, it is necessary to check all the terms and condition while buying the insurance policy.
You May Also Like:
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2016 In India
- Digital Driving License & RC Documents Consider as Valid
- Smaller cars insurance premium rate is going down
- Bundle Car Insurance Plan- Way to Save More
- Demystifying 8 myths about car insurance in India
- Top 10 most sought-after car insurance companies in India
- 7 Checklist To Buy The Cheapest Car Insurance In India
- Chennai flood - What can you get on your motor insurance policy?
- Car Insurance | Know Claim Settlement through Video Streaming
- Best Add-on Covers to Opt for Car Insurance Policy