In this changeable or unpredictable life that we live today, we cannot foresee that what may happen in the next hour or second. With countless risks ranging from accidents, loss of vehicles, permanent disability car insurance is a comprehensive way out that helps us to be prepared in any unexpected situations. Under the Motor Vehicle Act, third party insurance is now compulsory for any new vehicle in India, whether you are using it for your personal use or any commercial purpose, your car needs to be insured with a motor insurance company. Apart from legal liabilities, a proper motor insurance plan offers financial security against accidents, theft or any other damage or loss. We should understand that third-party insurance coverage safeguards the owner against any legal liability occurring from any accident causing any permanent disability or death as well as any damage to the goods. But a comprehensive plan is a must as it covers up your car against any loss or damage caused to the car and its insured accessories as a result of natural and man-made catastrophe and mishaps.
You May Also Like:
- Best Add-on Covers to Opt for Car Insurance Policy
- 5 sure-fire ways to bring down premium of your comprehensive car plan
- Top 5 Car Insurance companies in India
- How car insurance can help you deal with car theft?
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- Get The Best Car Insurance In India From National Insurance Company
- Chennai flood - What can you get on your motor insurance policy?
- Motor Insurance Online | Avail Free Roadside Assistance in India
- Third Party Car Insurance Policy | Legal Obligation in India
- Are you managing your car insurance plan rightly?