In this changeable or unpredictable life that we live today, we cannot foresee that what may happen in the next hour or second. With countless risks ranging from accidents, loss of vehicles, permanent disability car insurance is a comprehensive way out that helps us to be prepared in any unexpected situations. Under the Motor Vehicle Act, third party insurance is now compulsory for any new vehicle in India, whether you are using it for your personal use or any commercial purpose, your car needs to be insured with a motor insurance company. Apart from legal liabilities, a proper motor insurance plan offers financial security against accidents, theft or any other damage or loss. We should understand that third-party insurance coverage safeguards the owner against any legal liability occurring from any accident causing any permanent disability or death as well as any damage to the goods. But a comprehensive plan is a must as it covers up your car against any loss or damage caused to the car and its insured accessories as a result of natural and man-made catastrophe and mishaps.
You May Also Like:
- Buying Health Insurance? Don’t Forget to Keep These Things in Mind
- Get The Best Car Insurance In India From National Insurance Company
- Top 5 Car Insurance Plans In India That Will Create Sensations In 2016
- Pay Extra on Car & Two Wheeler Insurance from September 2018
- Are you managing your car insurance plan rightly?
- Chennai flood - What can you get on your motor insurance policy?
- Car insurance renewal - You cannot escape but you can certainly save!
- Best Car Insurance Companies In 2016 For All Types Of Private Cars
- 5 sure-fire ways to bring down premium of your comprehensive car plan
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2017 In India