Are you thinking to buy a new car for your family or your loved ones? Then it is also necessary to think about a proper car insurance plan which will be suitable for you. Apart from legal compulsion, we often hear about the cases of road accidents and rule-breaking in the newspapers on a daily basis, so considering these factors, it is significant to get car insurance right after you buy a car. Not only a car is an expensive one, its repairing charge is also costly too. If you meet any accident, it can leave you or other passengers of the car severely injured or even dead, car insurance plans help you personal accident coverage to shield treatment expenses. On the other hands, it reduces your liability by taking the third party liability car insurance coverage. But you can avail this policy, if you buy a third party liability (TPL) plan or a comprehensive plan. It also covers the cashless garage facility within the network. Therefore, it is mandate to by a well-planned car insurance plan.
You May Also Like:
- How to make a smart selection for your car insurance policy?
- Additional coverage of motor insurance
- Third Party Car Insurance Claims – Are We In For Massive Out-Of-Pocket Expense?
- 5 sure-fire ways to bring down premium of your comprehensive car plan
- 5 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Car Insurance Plan In India
- Why you should not continue the same policy for your car insurance?
- Claim Process of motor insurance
- Top 5 Car Insurance Companies In 2016 In India
- Smaller cars insurance premium rate is going down
- A Number of Things to Consider Before Buying Motor Insurance