We all are very aware of the fact that a long-term motor insurance plan is more advantageous to the customer. And all the insurance companies reward their clients for being with them for a longer duration. However, there are also some drawbacks of continuing with the same car insurance plan over the years. Like, policyholders who continue with the same car insurance plan year on year mainly because they think their premium will stay invariable or increase slightly. But there are very high chances that over a period of time other insurance company may come up with better plans which have lower premiums than what they are paying currently. The next important point is your existing insurer may be offer a lesser IDV on renewing your car insurance plan in order to keep your premiums the same for the next year also. However, in case of any mishaps, you will be entitled for a lesser claim amount as the insurer has already reduced your IDV. In such case, you can check with other insurers to get the correct IDV before renewal. With the new insurers, you can also get additional discount on your premiums depending on the No Claim Bonus amount. Thus, it is always advisable to check with new insurers instead of sticking to the same plan.
You May Also Like:
- Digital Driving License & RC Documents Consider as Valid
- Best Car Insurance Companies In 2016 For All Types Of Private Cars
- Third Party Motor Vehicles Insurance premium becomes cheaper
- Why It Is Wise To Buy a Car Insurance With All Add On Covers?
- Top 10 Car Insurance Companies in India in 2019
- Obtain these steps to save on car insurance
- Top 5 Car Insurance Plans In India That Will Create Sensations In 2016
- How car insurance can help you deal with car theft?
- Top 10 car insurance companies in India in 2018
- Selling your used car? Have you transferred the insurance?