Health insurance is available on both family and individual basis. Depending on your personal requirements, you may choose to go for the kind of health insurance plan you wish for. However, if you are a married man with kids, it is advisable to go for family health insurance plans to avoid hassle. Now lets have a look at a few reasons to give family health insurance a shot:
- A family health insurance plan is the best when you wish to cover the health of your entire family under a single plan. You do not have to keep track on different plans and neither do you have to renew multiple health insurance plans each year. A single health cover will take care of your entire family.
- Under a family health insurance plan, the health of your entire family will be covered under a single Sum Insured and under a single premium. It means, the premium that you will be paying is single but the coverage benefit is multiple.
- With a family health insurance, you can choose to cover your spouse, dependent children and parents. You may also include your in-laws under specific family floater health insurance plans.
- In case you are not happy with the sum insured, or if a situation arises where you need to increase the sum insured of your policy, you can easily do it with your family floater policy.
- In case there's a new addition of member in your family, you can easily add them to your existing family health insurance plan.
When you purchase a family floater policy, you considerably save on premium as compared to purchasing single health insurance plan each of the members of a family. By now, you know the benefits of buying family health insurance plans. Meanwhile, you can click here to check out some of the best health insurance plans from the best insurance companies in India.