Medical expenses keep on rising every year and if you have not taken a health assurance policy yet, it is high time you start considering the health assurance policies. The Max Bupa Health Assurance Plan is one such plan which would fulfill all your requirements. With the advantages of cashless treatment and best customer services, more and more customers are getting inclined to this policy. The best part about Max Bupa Health Assurance Plan is that it offers health assurance to individuals as well as couples and even to nuclear and extended families. So, one can choose as per his/her convenience.
The key benefits of Max Bupa Health Assurance Plan have been discussed as under:
- ✔Coverage for 4 members:The Max Bupa Health Assurance Plan provides a health cover for as many as 4 members of the family, including 2 adults and 2 children.
- ✔Complete Hospitalization Cover Before and After:Unlike most of the health assurance policies which provide cover only after hospitalization of the insured, this policy would cover the expenses 30 days prior to hospitalization and 60 days after hospitalization.
- ✔Free Health Check-Up:A great advantage of this policy is that you would get free check-ups for your health. Every second year after taking the policy, you can go for them.
- ✔Co-Pay:The Company would pay 20% of the amount, in case the insured is an elderly person, that is, more than 65 years of age.
- ✔Renewable:Another benefit of this policy is that it would cover you for your life. Once you go for this plan, you would just need to renew it from time to time.
- ✔Cover for Pre-Existing Diseases:most of the health assurance policies would not cover the pre-existing diseases, but the Max Bupa health assurance plan would cover them too, after a period of 4 years.
- ✔Available Online:In case you are medically fit and you want the policy, you would able to get it online. Also, if you need a medical check-up, you would just have to locate your nearest branch of Max Bupa and get the policy.
|No Age Limit||You can buy a cover for all the members of the family, no matter it is your new born child or your elderly father. You would be protected medically and you can choose the sum ranging from Rs. 2 lacs to Rs. 2 crores.|
|Cashless Treatment available||There are around 3500+ hospitals across the country where the Max Bupa health assurance plan provides cashless treatment. You just have to enter the hospital and show your health card.|
|Free Health Check-ups||You would get regular health check-ups once in every 2 years and in addition to that, whenever you go to renew your policy, you would get a complimentary health check-up.|
|Scaling is Possible||To err is human, and if you think you made a mistake by opting for a smaller sum of assurance in the beginning, you can just scale it higher by paying extra.|
|Discount Available||As a benefit of loyalty program, if you opt for a 2 year policy, you would be eligible for a discount on the premium for the second year.|
|Emergency Ambulance covered||When you need an emergency ambulance, you would not need to pay extra for that, in fact, you would just have to call the ambulance and tell them you are a member of the Max Bupa health assurance plan, and it would be covered under the policy.|
Can I enjoy cashless hospitalization?
Yes, when you get the Max Bupa health assurance plan, you would be able to enjoy cashless hospitalization. The hospitals that are covered under Max Bupa would provide you this service. All you would have to do is to show them your health card.
Is medical check-up required for obtaining the policy?
When you are applying for the policy for the first time, you would need to go for a medical examination. However, if you are just renewing the policy, it would not be required.
Is some discount applicable on the policy if I buy for more numbers of years?
Yes, if you buy the policy for a period of 2 years, you would get a discount of 12.5 %.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy