Apollo Munich Optima Restore Health Insurance plan is available for both individual and family floater basis. This plan is considered as a comprehensive health insurance plan. The most noticeable feature of this Apollo Munich Optima Restore plan is Restore Benefit. It automatically restores the basic sum insured if you consume it during the policy year. This policy also comes with multiple benefits if policy is not claimed. Let’s take a glance below to know more about Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy.
Eligibility of Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan
- ✔The entry age of this policy minimum is 5 years and maximum is 65 years.
- ✔Dependent child can be covered from 91 days if at least one parent is covered under this policy.
- ✔This Optima Restore policy of Apollo Munich can be issued to an individual and a family. A maximum numbers of 6 members can be covered under a single policy.
- ✔Entire Sum Insured restoration is available, if insured used in the middle of the year at no additional cost.
- ✔Lifelong renewal option is also available.
- ✔Under Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan, you can avail option of covering on individual sum insured basis and on family floater basis.
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Plan benefits
- ✔Under this policy, you can get in-patient hospitalization expenses for more than 24 hours.
- ✔Post-Hospitalization coverage is also included under this plan. It provides coverage for 90 days immediately after discharge from the hospital.
- ✔You can get 144 days day-care procedures.
- ✔No claim bonus increases the insurance coverage by 50% for one claim free year.
- ✔You can also get domiciliary expenses if you buy Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy.
- ✔No sub-limits on hospital room rent.
- ✔Provides coverage for Organ Donor.
- ✔This policy offers reimbursed up to RS. 2000 for emergency ambulance services.
- ✔Offers cashless treatments more than 4000 hospitals in more than 800 cities in India.
- ✔According to this Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy, if insured person is paying premium of 2 years in advance, then 7.5% discount on premium. Policyholder can also avail family discount of 10% if 2 or more family members are covered under this plan.
Exclusions of Apollo Munich Optima Restore Policy
- ✔HIV or AIDS and related diseases.
- ✔Mental disorder or insanity.
- ✔Cosmetic surgery and weight control treatments expenses.
- ✔Pregnancy, dental treatments.
- ✔Hospitalization expenses due to war associated situations.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy