Max Bupa has recently launched a super saver plan in the name of Max Bupa Health companion plan.This plan is aimed at providing medical insurance not only to the individuals, but to the families as well. There are two variants of the plan and you can buy the one that suits you the best. The first one is the silver variant and the second one is the gold variant.
There are some extraordinary benefits provided by the Max Bupa Health companion plan,and this is why people are getting inclined towards it. Let us discuss the major benefits of the plan:
- ✔Flexibility: This is the main highlight of this plan. One can choose whether he wants the policy for himself or his family in the single policy, that is, if he wants to insure his family, he would not have to opt for a different plan.
- ✔Voluntary Deductible: The insured can opt for deductibles in case he wants.
- ✔Variable Pricing: Depending upon the city or the region you live in, the price of the policy would differ.
- ✔Additional Benefits: Some additional benefits include coverage of the ambulance charges (for a maximum of up to Rs. 3000) and outpatient benefits (for the range of Rs. 2500 to Rs. 5000).
- ✔Eye Cover not provided: In case insured wants to go for some eye treatment, his medical expenses would not be covered under the policy. Similar is the case with the dental treatments as well.
- ✔Critical illness: if the patient has some critical illness issues and additional coverage is needed, it would not be provided.
- ✔Maternity Benefits not provided: In case the insured wants to claim maternity benefits, he is not allowed to do so.
|SL no||Name of Benefit||Advantage of the Benefit|
|01||Lifelong Renewal||The insured would not have to worry about thinking the time period up to which he may require the medical cover, because even when he decides to extend the policy, renewing it is possible. Even terminating the policy is also easy, just send a notice to the company 30 days prior to the termination.|
|02||Tax Benefit||Under Max Bupa Health @ companion plan, one can avail the tax benefit as listed under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act|
|03||Cashless Treatment||If the insured goes to a hospital as listed under the network of the Max Bupa hospitals, he would be entitled to the cashless treatment facility. In case he goes to some different hospital, the reimbursement can be availed later on.|
|04||Room rent and Boarding covered||Room rent and boarding charges would also be covered under the policy. (a maximum of Rs 2000 per day under the silver plan and a maximum of Rs 4000 per day under the gold plan)|
What is the minimum and the maximum sum that can be assured under the Max Bupa Health @ companion plan?
A minimum of Rs. 2 lakh and a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh can be covered under the Max Bupa Health @ companion plan.
Is the discount available on the Max Bupa Health @ companion plan if insured is loyal to the company?
Yes, a discount of 12.5 % is available, but the insured would have to opt for 2 year period for the policy to claim that.
Is the renewal of the policy possible once its tenure is over?
Yes, it has an added advantage that it is lifelong renewable. In fact, the amount for renewing the policy can be paid online.
Is the cashless facility available?
Yes, the cashless treatment facility is available under the Max Bupa Health @ companion plan, but the insured would have to go only to those hospitals which are covered under the Max Bupa network of hospitals.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy