Claim settlement procedure of this oldest general insurer is very easy and simple. By following some required steps, the procedure can be completed. After the occurrence of any loss due to any mishaps, the insured individual’s representative must inform the National Insurance Company when claims are filed. This step will be preceded by lodging a FIR to the nearest Police Station, if the loss has occurred due to fire, burglary, theft, damage to third party, any other accident etc. After that, collect appropriate claim form and fill it up correctly. Then you have to submit the claim form to your concerned representative or to the policy issuing office along with required documents required. Your insurer may appoint a Surveyor to survey the case properly. The claim is finally settled by the office of policy issuing and payment is made to the Policyholder as a full and final settlement of claim. In case of any emergency, National Insurance Company’s officials must be informed within 24 hours after the insured individual was admitted to the network hospital.
You May Also Like:
- National Insurance Company will merge with United India Insurance and Oriental Insurance Company
- Why you need to purchase the health insurance plan of National Insurance?
- A brief synopsis of National Insurance Company
- Renewal procedure of National Insurance Online plan
- It is easy to make a claim in National Insurance Company
- The Oldest general insurer National Insurance Company is empanelled for executing PMFBY
- Availability of the services and products of National Insurance Company
- Some incredible policies provided by National Health Insurance
- Looking for Motor Insurance plans? - Go ahead with National Insurance Company
- The Staggering Scope of Cover for National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Stands Poles Apart from Many Other Medicalim Policies in India