The name of National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is known to all since it’s the oldest general insurance company in India founded in the year of 1906. The health insurance policies offered by National Insurance have its own value in terms of the coverage and benefits that come well-packed with them. National Insurance Company offers Mediclaim Policies for everyone, regardless of gender, age or professional boundaries. The introduction of Varistha Mediclaim Policy for Senior Citizens by NICL is undoubted a groundbreaking health insurance plan in terms of the exclusive features attached to it. This particular Mediclaim Insurance plan by National Insurance covers all medical expenses of an insured senior citizen since this policy is exclusively designed to offer health benefits to the senior citizens of our country. The eligibility age for signing up for Varistha Mediclaim Policy for Senior Citizens is from 60years to 80years whereas the maximum renewal eligibility age for Mediclaim Policy is 90years. Varistha Mediclaim Policy for Senior Citizens by National Insurance covers hospitalization expenses up to 1 Lakh and critical illness cover up to 2 Lakhs. The coverage is based on the fix sum assured per individual.
You May Also Like:
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Has So More to Offer than It Really Appears
- It is easy to make a claim in National Insurance Company
- The Oldest general insurer National Insurance Company is empanelled for executing PMFBY
- Why you need to purchase the health insurance plan of National Insurance?
- A brief synopsis of National Insurance Company
- National Health Protection scheme has introduced in Union Budget 2018
- Renewal procedure of National Insurance Online plan
- Looking for Motor Insurance plans? - Go ahead with National Insurance Company
- National Insurance Company will merge with United India Insurance and Oriental Insurance Company
- National Two-Wheeler insurance policy offers the best security for your two-wheeler