National Parivar Mediclaim Policy is the best family floater insurance plan so far in India since the scope of coverage includes various features that remain unmatched. This particular Mediclaim Policy offered by National Insurance Company provides you a selection in terms of the members in your family you want to cover. For instance, you can cover yourself, your spouse, your dependent children including your new born and your parents – all of them under National Parivar Mediclaim Policy with one Sum Insured. One of the main benefits of National Parivar Mediclaim Policy is its renew ability option which has been set for lifetime. National Parivar Mediclaim Policy offers Infertility Treatment Cover up to the sum of Rs. 50,000, Rs. 300 hospital cash per day per insured person for maximum 5 days, provides ambulance expense up to RS. 1000 which is subject to a maximum sum of Rs. 2500 per year, per insured person for single illness. As an optional coverage, National Parivar Mediclaim Policy also offers critical illness benefits up to the amount of Rs. 2/3/5 & 10 Lakh in addition to your Sum Insured.
You May Also Like:
- Stress No More! Go for National Parivar Mediclaim Policy
- Finance ministry will review the performance of state-run PSU insurers
- It is easy to make a claim in National Insurance Company
- The Oldest general insurer National Insurance Company is empanelled for executing PMFBY
- The Staggering Scope of Cover for National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Stands Poles Apart from Many Other Medicalim Policies in India
- Why you need to purchase the health insurance plan of National Insurance?
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Has So More to Offer than It Really Appears
- Renewal procedure of National Insurance Online plan
- National Two-Wheeler insurance policy offers the best security for your two-wheeler
- Looking for Motor Insurance plans? - Go ahead with National Insurance Company