HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy is chiefly designed to safeguard you from unfortunate and uncertain events that can grip you down and drag you into a form of injuries and illness. The sky-high costs of medical and further treatment add up more pain to your injury by draining all your lifelong savings. With HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy, you can be well-prepared against all those unfortunate circumstances with a wide medical coverage that allows you focus on the recovery of your own health and the health of ones you care about without hurting your finances.
- ✔Reasonably priced extraordinary health insurance plans.
- ✔6000+ Network Hospitals to choose from to avail cashless services.
- ✔No age limit at the time of entry
- ✔Sum Insured 3,00,000/ 4,00,000/ 5,00,000/ 7,50,000 and 10,00,000.
- ✔Availability of AYUSH Cover without any sub-limit.
- ✔Cumulative Bonus at 10% per claim free year up to 100% of the Sum Insured.
- ✔Freedom to select from various Family Floater or Individual Health Insurance plans.
- ✔REGAIN benefits (automatic availability of Sum Insured in case of its exhaustion)
- ✔Avail Income Tax Benefits under Section 80D.
- ✔Easy, instant and hassle-free claim settlement process.
- ✔No Sub-limits on any disease or illness, hospital charges, doctor fees and room rent.
Some of the special features of the Health Suraksha Regain Policy include the following.
The health policy covers the in-patient hospitalization costs due to accident or illness up to the Sum Insured of the policy.
The policy reimburses the medical costs incurred during 60 days before the patient is hospitalized.
The policy pays for the medical costs incurred up to 90 days following the discharge of the patient from the hospital.
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy covers as many as 144 day care procedures and pays for the expenses of the same that does not require 24 hours hospitalization.
The policy takes care of an Insured Person’s medical expenses incurred from the medical treatment taken at his home in situation where it would otherwise have required him to get hospitalized.
Health Suraksha Regain Policy pays up to 1% of Sum Insured for health check up after 4 consecutive claim-free years. This amount is limited to a maximum of up to Rs. 5000/-.
Regain benefit provides an automatic availability of the Sum Insured on its exhaustion during a health policy term.
- ✔The basic Sum Insured will be replenish only once during health policy year.
- ✔The Regain Sum Insured will not be carried forward to the following insurance policy year if it’s not utilized due time.
- ✔At any subsequent renewal the Regain benefits cannot be withdrawn.
- ✔You can use the Regain Sum Insured for the future claims. It cannot be used against any claim against disease or illness for which a claim has been paid in the existing policy year.
- ✔Any treatment during the first 30 days of cover except for accidental injuries.
- ✔Pre-existing diseases will not be covered unless 48 months have been exceeded after policy buying.
- ✔Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS or any such diseases
- ✔Mental insanity or disorder, weight control treatment, cosmetic surgery.
- ✔Abuse of intoxicating substances like drugs or alcohol etc.
- ✔Hospitalisation from war or any act of war, nuclear, biological or chemical and radiation.
- ✔Dental, Pregnancy and external aids and appliances unless they’re covered within a particular Plan.
- ✔Terrorist activities, war or radioactivity.
With respect to the special features and benefits of the HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain Policy, it can certainly set you free from all the worries arising out of the stress of medication fees burning a hole in your pocket.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy